The "V" Please. :)

Options

Replies

• iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    YES, the V is the best! Here are a few I admire, LL Cool J and D'angelo in his hey day (watch his video How Does it Feel on youtube!)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Last time I showed my "V" on here I was given a warning and the thread was deleted...soo uhh yeah...
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    now that was hilarious! Seriously though people seriously? I guess to each his own I prefer a natural looking healthy man who has inner as well as outer strength not to be confused with a muscle bound body. Leave the 6 pack "barf" in the cooler where it belongs and I cant stand the V thing is ridiculous makes men look like they are wearing a vagina on the lower part of their torso. A god given healthy body is what is attractive to me or even bigger men.

The good Lord saw fit to give me crappy genetics and a skinny-fat "natural body."
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    All you men are sexy beasts. I'm enjoying this thread.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Stalk.. stalk... stalk..

Come on boys, more please!!!!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    This is also one of the hardest goals in men's fitness to achieve! A man must be below 10% bodyfat to achieve this. Anybody can have big arms. I don't have the "V" like you say, but I'm on a mission to find it!

what? no way. i have waaaaaaay more then 10% body fat, and i've got it. i've had it since about 21% BF
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    At 44, mine is more of a H than a V
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    This is also one of the hardest goals in men's fitness to achieve! A man must be below 10% bodyfat to achieve this. Anybody can have big arms. I don't have the "V" like you say, but I'm on a mission to find it!

what? no way. i have waaaaaaay more then 10% body fat, and i've got it. i've had it since about 21% BF

This. It's mostly genetic.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    there are a lot more men on this site with awesome bods! :) thanks for sharing!!!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Google search will give you plenty of them ;)

Why google search and look at models who get paid to look like that, when we want to see real men who have worked hard for it.

So male models aren't real men, and they don't have to work hard to get in shape? Who knew?!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    At 44, mine is more of a H than a V

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Some mornings, when I get up, it's more like a "W". :laugh:
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options

But u have amazing arms!!! Just as sexy! :happy:
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I don't need to look at pics of strangers. My hubby has the V. :laugh: I'm so blessed!

high Five!!! mine too...and I got one to match! lucky us! :wink:

Mine too!!! We need our own thread - "men with sexy V's and the lucky women who married them" :-P
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<Dont know how to post a pic so just put it as my profile pic..
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    This has always been one of my favorite things to look at on a man. Maybe because it's kind of like an arrow pointing down to well........you know kind of like a tease that makes you lean forward like..what's next! Haha...anyway most girls I talk to usually say arms or chest, I thought I was in a minority! Love the V......
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

This. It's mostly genetic.

i still have love handles though
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Bump to look at later again and again and...... drool. :love:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<Dont know how to post a pic so just put it as my profile pic..
    OMG!

I feel like a total perv right now, but these pictures are making me very, very happy.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    side view

CfMKW.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus!! :love:
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I always stumble on the best freeking threads........Here is my note to say I have to go to my girls softball practice.....but will be back!!!!LOL