One word, five letters: YUMMY
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Bump! Definitely coming back
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    My belly makes a V shape when it settles just right...

Yeah, however, I am not diggin' this thread much. I never really understood the taste of other women when it came to men but this just confirms that I'm just not there with you...

I prefer tall, broad, thick men with strength but a little chubby belly that is easy to cuddle. It's one thing to have it naturally but to try so dang hard to catch the right shadows like the men in this thread are doing is just absurd and kinda sad.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I've got more of an I going on. :laugh: (you can see in my pics)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    This is also one of the hardest goals in men's fitness to achieve! A man must be below 10% bodyfat to achieve this. Anybody can have big arms. I don't have the "V" like you say, but I'm on a mission to find it!

what? no way. i have waaaaaaay more then 10% body fat, and i've got it. i've had it since about 21% BF

This. It's mostly genetic.

i still have love handles though

I had a "V" when I was 30%+ bodyfat
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I have a few pics on my profile that show it slightly. I don't think I've ever taken a pic that really tries to show the taper off. *shrug* Maybe I'll find/take one today.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    It's getting there! :)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<Dont know how to post a pic so just put it as my profile pic..

Wow...gotta say...I had to fan myself a little from your pic! Whew!! Thank you! :)
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options

Yep...that right there hosed....
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Jesus. >.>;
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    This is also one of the hardest goals in men's fitness to achieve! A man must be below 10% bodyfat to achieve this. Anybody can have big arms. I don't have the "V" like you say, but I'm on a mission to find it!

:love: I can manage a Hindorff off your arms dude!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    bump for later...speechless at the point!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The last picture in my photos shows it a little. You could see it a little more before I had to crop the picture to satisfy the mods.

Damn those mods!!!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    It's getting there! :)

It's there! :love:
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I never thought my "V" (obliques is the official name, I believe) would come out to say "hi" or even existed. I'll share two pictures so you know why I never believed I had them....

The past:

26.jpg

They are showing now:

other_pics-1.jpg

More of my story here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/478011-some-inspiration-for-the-fellow-chubbiest-losers
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Tom...my jaw dropped!! You've done AMAZING! Congrats dude...and you're totally rocking that V! :flowerforyou:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    My belly makes a V shape when it settles just right...

Yeah, however, I am not diggin' this thread much. I never really understood the taste of other women when it came to men but this just confirms that I'm just not there with you...

I prefer tall, broad, thick men with strength but a little chubby belly that is easy to cuddle. It's one thing to have it naturally but to try so dang hard to catch the right shadows like the men in this thread are doing is just absurd and kinda sad.

hatereagle.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Tom...my jaw dropped!! You've done AMAZING! Congrats dude...and you're totally rocking that V! :flowerforyou:
    Agreed 100000%
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

Was wondering when you'd throw your pic in! :love:
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Let me know when you've found it, cuz those arm's are rawkn!!