The "V" Please. :)

Options

Replies

• shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    OK here's mine...not great I know but working on it!!

56980708.jpg

niiiiiice!!!!! if that's a work in progress can't wait to see the end result!!!

Dayum!
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Hmm I wonder if it's the male equivalent of the female triangle thigh gap...

I want to achieve the thigh gap so bad! That is my goal

I think that just like the V, the thigh gap can have a lot to do with genetics. Even at an almost overweight BMI, I still had my thigh gap - I guess I just have pretty wide hips.

And guys - you all look amazing! the V is just mm.. so sexy! All your hard work's paying off (: this thread is just gorgeous.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    wow, ladies... I'm a bit surprised. Beautiful bodies are lovely to look at and all, but putting in an order for development of very specific muscles that are really hard for most men to achieve... on a weight loss and fitness site.... isn't that a bit mean? It's a bit like men starting a thread for 'bums with no cellulite, please' for their own viewing pleasure.

Great work to any and all guys who are working toward their fitness goals, including those who are seeing this thread and feeling bad about not being able to post.
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I didn't know the term for that particular muscle, but I knew I liked it. :love:

Somehow I though obliques were all of the muscles on the side of the abdominal region. That particular one needs a special name. :wink:

No one ever weighed in on whether a v looks hot on a woman. It sure does look good on a man!

I think they are the lower, outer obliques. Also referred to as the Adonis Belt
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I didn't know the term for that particular muscle, but I knew I liked it. :love:

Somehow I though obliques were all of the muscles on the side of the abdominal region. That particular one needs a special name. :wink:

No one ever weighed in on whether a v looks hot on a woman. It sure does look good on a man!

I think they are the lower, outer obliques. Also referred to as the Adonis Belt
    Correct you are, and i also believe it is not a muscle but a tendon or ligament?
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Like I said work in progress, but so hard to achieve, but im trying!

03apr-745kg4.jpg
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    How's this?

8628082_5872.jpg

That'll do nicely.
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Like I said work in progress, but so hard to achieve, but im trying!

03apr-745kg4.jpg

10!!!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My belly makes a V shape when it settles just right...

Yeah, however, I am not diggin' this thread much. I never really understood the taste of other women when it came to men but this just confirms that I'm just not there with you...

I prefer tall, broad, thick men with strength but a little chubby belly that is easy to cuddle. It's one thing to have it naturally but to try so dang hard to catch the right shadows like the men in this thread are doing is just absurd and kinda sad.

This makes me horribly sad.

I don't see anyone trying to make themselves look good with shadows and lighting...

This is a sad day for women all around the world. ::pours a 40 on the ground::
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Thanks deeray :smile:
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    The V is sooo hard. Ya gotta love the R that we are lol.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm.... Boy lines :) My FAVORITE :love:
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. :)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Happy to see a few of my friends posting on here! So proud of the work you've put into getting fit.

With that said...I need to make sure you keep up the good work so please check in and keep the pics coming!! :bigsmile:

You know I love y'all to pieces!! :heart:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Rach please delete mine, i am embarassed now.

I can't delete it, it's too late. You'd have to delete the picture off the site you posted it on. And anyway, you're working on it, you're not sitting on your *kitten* doing nothing about it, right? So shut it! :wink:
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    I was hoping there was more posted to this thread and I sure wasn't disappointed. My oh my!
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    <
    feels like a major perv :tongue:
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options