The "V" Please. :)

Options

Replies

• LisaManySongs
    Options
    Loving this thread! Thanks guys for showing us all your hard work! You've made my day! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i put my pics up, got exposed and got no comments either. I wish people would say damn your ugly or something.

Dude you don't need anyone to tell you your worth. I have to say I admire your willingness to put yourself out there. My wife would probably slaughter me if I put a shirtless pic on here. Be confident in your look, you don't need anyone to GIVE you confidence in yourself.
  • Sallycinnimon
    Sallycinnimon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i put my pics up, got exposed and got no comments either. I wish people would say damn your ugly or something.

Dude you don't need anyone to tell you your worth. I have to say I admire your willingness to put yourself out there. My wife would probably slaughter me if I put a shirtless pic on here. Be confident in your look, you don't need anyone to GIVE you confidence in yourself.
    exactly what I was trying to get at.
  • OvOv
    OvOv Posts: 50
    Options
    I envy all the V-wearers....I find it difficult to add muscle without adding inches to my waist!
    I prefer "slow bulking" to gaining muscle mass. It obviously takes more time but it will allow you to still gain a respectable amount of muscle while maintaining 8-11% body fat. Also, LeanGains is another proven method.

Cheers for the advice. I bulked for around 7 months which worked well in terms of muscle mass...but unfortunately student life led to my diet not being the best (therefore a bit of fat gain too).

I think I'll try LeanGains/intermittent fasting later this year when I start work, and have more of a routine to my life.

Then hopefully I can get the V...rather than the T which I probably am now haha!!
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    you guys are right, i am not thinking straight. think i need sleep now as i have trained twice today.

<thats my fave pic.
  • kneeki
    kneeki Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Cheers for the advice. I bulked for around 7 months which worked well in terms of muscle mass...but unfortunately student life led to my diet not being the best (therefore a bit of fat gain too).

I think I'll try LeanGains/intermittent fasting later this year when I start work, and have more of a routine to my life.

Then hopefully I can get the V...rather than the T which I probably am now haha!!
    Good plan! Just remember: Make time in your life. Don't wait for your life to make time on it's own. ;)
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    Just bumpin my thread in hopes of more eye candy! Thanks again guys for being great sports and giving us girls something great to drool over!
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    Oh goodness, maybe I'll have to really workout so I get one of those
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Bump...Bump...Bump...Bump!
    Seriously...Bump!!!
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Try this again :)

IMG_0441.jpg

DAYUMMMMM :blushing:

my thought exactly....very nice!!
  • Skinny4BG
    Options
    Oh goodness, maybe I'll have to really workout so I get one of those

Are you kidding? I just looked at your profile pics and you already have one starting! Lookin hawt!
  • Codettea
    Codettea Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    .........*drool*....... oh yeah I'm at work......

*drool*
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I didn't know the term for that particular muscle, but I knew I liked it. :love:

Somehow I though obliques were all of the muscles on the side of the abdominal region. That particular one needs a special name. :wink:

No one ever weighed in on whether a v looks hot on a woman. It sure does look good on a man!
  • Skinny4BG
    Options
    I have always just squealed and said "omg! he has ken doll hips!"
  • OvOv
    OvOv Posts: 50
    Options
    OK here's mine...not great I know but working on it!!

56980708.jpg
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Not great? I think awesome!
  • shanel97654
    shanel97654 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Try this again :)

IMG_0441.jpg

Candy with no calories! Love the Tattoos!!!! :drinker:
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Thanks everyone.... I appreciate it ;)
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    i have a v shape but i don't have ripped abs.

I have gone to 7% bodyfat before and still no ripped abs. Unfortunately with me, my legs are shredded, while most men with six packs have shredded abs but fatter legs. Oh well its not to be haha
    No fat legs here, and dont give up on having a 6-pack, just do weighted ab crunches, squats, deadlifts etc. and you will develop them just like any other muscle group.

It must be the men in my gym them, their legs carry the last fat not their abs, while my legs are shredded as you can see all my veins and muscles in the legs. I'll put a pic up. Please note however the pic will not do my legs justice ;)
    The fat in my mid section was the last to go, I was 219 lbs in the first pick back in Jan., 213 lbs in the second pic. in Feb. and currently done cutting and 204 lbs.

you must have like really really low body fat.....?
    Dont know, never cared about BF.% As long my measurements were shrinking in my midsection and increasing everywhere else. Here is another pic. from late Jan. at 217 lbs
    zzzzzzkb.jpg

Ummm, Pike? :tongue:
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I didn't know the term for that particular muscle, but I knew I liked it. :love:

We always called it "the cut." Beautiful, beautiful thing.

Thanks JJ for starting this, and thanks guys for being such willing participants!