The "V" Please. :)

Options

Replies

• BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    I think i mentioned that i was 7% bodyfat and i mean was. in the pics i have posted i am 18% (its all in the upper body too :/
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    i have a v shape but i don't have ripped abs.

I have gone to 7% bodyfat before and still no ripped abs. Unfortunately with me, my legs are shredded, while most men with six packs have shredded abs but fatter legs. Oh well its not to be haha
    No fat legs here, and dont give up on having a 6-pack, just do weighted ab crunches, squats, deadlifts etc. and you will develop them just like any other muscle group.

It must be the men in my gym them, their legs carry the last fat not their abs, while my legs are shredded as you can see all my veins and muscles in the legs. I'll put a pic up. Please note however the pic will not do my legs justice ;)
    The fat in my mid section was the last to go, I was 219 lbs in the first pick back in Jan., 213 lbs in the second pic. in Feb. and currently done cutting and 204 lbs.

you must have like really really low body fat.....?
    Dont know, never cared about BF.% As long my measurements were shrinking in my midsection and increasing everywhere else. Here is another pic. from late Jan. at 217 lbs
    zzzzzzkb.jpg
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    2012-02-09_07-52-59_518.jpg
    Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard...

^^^ This! All the guys who posted, look pretty awesome, V or not! Thanks guys for the eye candy! :drinker:

Yes, sweet Jesus THANK YOU for this man! LOL!!
    I thought I was the only one that liked the "Ken Doll". All my friends look at eyes and arms. Those are good too, BUT!!! I'd much rather see this!!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My belly makes a V shape when it settles just right...

Yeah, however, I am not diggin' this thread much. I never really understood the taste of other women when it came to men but this just confirms that I'm just not there with you...

I prefer tall, broad, thick men with strength but a little chubby belly that is easy to cuddle. It's one thing to have it naturally but to try so dang hard to catch the right shadows like the men in this thread are doing is just absurd and kinda sad.
    You crazy, the only thing that's sad and absurd is that I don't know these men in real life.

I know right!! I think it is fine to say what you prefer or what your type is... but not nice to say that anyone is being absurd or sad! I don't know, even if you don't like a guy with muscles... you should at least be able to appreciate the hard work they put in to get there!

I think these guys look amazing and they should be proud of themselves. Thanks for posting pictures guys! Keep up the hard work... women like me appreciate it! ;)
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Chicks dig "V"?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_gxV08yh4l-CEzQFuAKBXADoErsZS73xjsYh4xlyL0dq6taK1Ldr6gSNy

I thought only geeky guys like me liked it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach

Now how did you do that lol?

I had to get the BBCode and delete everything before and after img. I wasn't sure if it was gonna work, so I'm glad it did! :smile:

You explained it and i still don't get it haha. But many thanks. Just wish i had a shredded six pack to show rather than shredded legs which is not the topic here :/

You click on "Share" and then "Grab the HTML/BBCode", then click the circle next to BBCode. Where you see img between the [ and ] (the whole thing disappears if I put it all together), you need to delete all of the code (and there was a lot of code!) before and after those img's.

It's ok, you'll get there, and then you can feel free to share again!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    sorry, double post.
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My belly makes a V shape when it settles just right...

Yeah, however, I am not diggin' this thread much. I never really understood the taste of other women when it came to men but this just confirms that I'm just not there with you...

I prefer tall, broad, thick men with strength but a little chubby belly that is easy to cuddle. It's one thing to have it naturally but to try so dang hard to catch the right shadows like the men in this thread are doing is just absurd and kinda sad.
    You crazy, the only thing that's sad and absurd is that I don't know these men in real life.

I know right!! I think it is fine to say what you prefer or what your type is... but not nice to say that anyone is being absurd or sad! I don't know, even if you don't like a guy with muscles... you should at least be able to appreciate the hard work they put in to get there!

I think these guys look amazing and they should be proud of themselves. Thanks for posting pictures guys! Keep up the hard work... women like me appreciate it! ;)

Kinda absurd and sad my *kitten*!! They work their *kitten* off in the gym/at home/whatever. Yall all look fan-damn-tastic! Dont let anybody tell yall different. I know I appreciate it!!
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    i made a note of this. Thanks Rach
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    i made a note of this. Thanks Rach

You're welcome. :smile: Just make sure you don't delete the brackets around img!
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Try this again :)

IMG_0441.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

IMG_0441.jpg

Don't mind if ya do!
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options

IMG_0441.jpg

Please feel free to post this as MANY times as you want! *drool* <3
  • liftandcycle
    Options

IMG_0441.jpg

DAYUMMMMM :blushing:
    i had a list of things I like about this man's body but then I realized theres mods...:sad:
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many of these guys are getting friend requested. You all look GREAT! :flowerforyou:
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Last time I showed my "V" on here I was given a warning and the thread was deleted...soo uhh yeah...
    :sad: I specifically came into this thread looking for yours...and the 'b.b.p.'.
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    2012-02-09_07-52-59_518.jpg

Wow :blushing:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Must order a new camera to get good body shots...
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Mine is just residual belly fat but I envy the guys that can get them while being lean. I will get there.

P1020889.jpg
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    BEST LOOKING THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!