The "V" Please. :)

Options

Replies

• jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Must focus....back to work.....huh?...... where is this drool coming from anyway?
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I now have a couple of MFP crushes! Just when I thought I was above all that.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies right now I only have a " T" but the "V" is my # 1 goal. Been doing 4 sets of wide grip pull ups and 4 sets of close grip pull ups on back day and working my core hard to acheive it.
    38803144.jpg

I think I'm in love with you. Or at least you incredible body.:love:
  • Stoonloveskeith
    Stoonloveskeith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<Dont know how to post a pic so just put it as my profile pic..

Very nice HOSED49!!
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    i have a v shape but i don't have ripped abs.

I have gone to 7% bodyfat before and still no ripped abs. Unfortunately with me, my legs are shredded, while most men with six packs have shredded abs but fatter legs. Oh well its not to be haha
    No fat legs here, and dont give up on having a 6-pack, just do weighted ab crunches, squats, deadlifts etc. and you will develop them just like any other muscle group.

It must be the men in my gym them, their legs carry the last fat not their abs, while my legs are shredded as you can see all my veins and muscles in the legs. I'll put a pic up. Please note however the pic will not do my legs justice ;)
    The fat in my mid section was the last to go, I was 219 lbs in the first pick back in Jan., 213 lbs in the second pic. in Feb. and currently done cutting and 204 lbs.

zzzzkta.jpg
    46048809.jpg
  • Dynamofan
    Dynamofan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    sorry about it coming out blurry!

<
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    set-72157629354084140
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. But here's a pic with some fantastically poor lighting. =P
    Maybe give my Fan page a like, https://www.facebook.com/NPCDaveTacker - it doesn't get much love.

UkzCQ.jpg

if this is under the weather, get me an umbrella!!!! ;D

What's that Weather Girl song? IT'S RAININ' MEN! HALLELUIA!! IT'S RAININ' MEN! AMEN!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Thanks Rach

Now how did you do that lol?
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    i have a v shape but i don't have ripped abs.

I have gone to 7% bodyfat before and still no ripped abs. Unfortunately with me, my legs are shredded, while most men with six packs have shredded abs but fatter legs. Oh well its not to be haha
    No fat legs here, and dont give up on having a 6-pack, just do weighted ab crunches, squats, deadlifts etc. and you will develop them just like any other muscle group.

It must be the men in my gym them, their legs carry the last fat not their abs, while my legs are shredded as you can see all my veins and muscles in the legs. I'll put a pic up. Please note however the pic will not do my legs justice ;)
    The fat in my mid section was the last to go, I was 219 lbs in the first pick back in Jan., 213 lbs in the second pic. in Feb. and currently done cutting and 204 lbs.

zzzzkta.jpg
    46048809.jpg

you must have like really really low body fat.....?
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I'll play.....

IMG_0441.jpg

this is good :)

very good!!! :wink:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach

I had to get the BBCode and delete everything before and after img. I wasn't sure if it was gonna work, so I'm glad it did! :smile:
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Thanks Rach

I had to get the BBCode and delete everything before and after img. I wasn't sure if it was gonna work, so I'm glad it did! :smile:

You explained it and i still don't get it haha. But many thanks. Just wish i had a shredded six pack to show rather than shredded legs which is not the topic here :/
  • Sallycinnimon
    Sallycinnimon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I now have a couple of MFP crushes! Just when I thought I was above all that.

agreed!
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    LOVE this topic!!! Thank you all for a nice break!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My belly makes a V shape when it settles just right...

Yeah, however, I am not diggin' this thread much. I never really understood the taste of other women when it came to men but this just confirms that I'm just not there with you...

I prefer tall, broad, thick men with strength but a little chubby belly that is easy to cuddle. It's one thing to have it naturally but to try so dang hard to catch the right shadows like the men in this thread are doing is just absurd and kinda sad.

You crazy, the only thing that's sad and absurd is that I don't know these men in real life.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    sorry about it coming out blurry!

<

Blurry or not. You look hawt!!
  • Stoonloveskeith
    Stoonloveskeith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It's getting there! :)

Ummm you are there and you took us there too :blushing: