Thread about Something - Part 40

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I don't care about Conan and you can all shut-up
    I'll be 36 next week :sad:

You're crying about 36?

I'll be 45 on Friday-- :ohwell:

Happy birthday Marla!!! Age and cunning overcomes youth and beauty every time! Youth means monthly cramps bloating and Babies! Yuck, I will take my age gladdly! you go girl!

Did she just call me old and ugly?

:wink:

No not at all, with age comes maturity and a beauty that youth cannot possess! you rock that birthday happy!
  • czewwhat
    Attention all members of this thread, I in no way want to insult anyone, I have observed others call each on this thread all sorts of funny names like butt head, jerk etc. it is hard to hear voice on the internet. If I have offended anyone I meant no harm. Joking is something that happens on this thread very often, if it gets misunderstood it is not intentional! Enjoy the humor here it is a very enjoyabole place to be, sorry if my statements were taken out of context..
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Attention all members of this thread, I in no way want to insult anyone, I have observed others call each on this thread all sorts of funny names like butt head, jerk etc. it is hard to hear voice on the internet. If I have offended anyone I meant no harm. Joking is something that happens on this thread very often, if it gets misunderstood it is not intentional! Enjoy the humor here it is a very enjoyabole place to be, sorry if my statements were taken out of context..

Okay, but don't run to two other threads to brag about how you told Tami she has a big nose. Seems somewhat intentional to me.
  • czewwhat

Okay, but don't run to two other threads to brag about how you told Tami she has a big nose. Seems somewhat intentional to me.

like she did when she was bragging about hijacking mine, she said it was all in good fun, right. no harm, no foul.
  • czewwhat

like she did when she was bragging about hijacking mine, she said it was all in good fun, right. no harm, no foul.

Hijacking a thread is not a personal attack. Consider it an honor your thread was hijacked. It happened once...a month ago. Drop it. Don't keep looking for opportunties to attack Tami. She is pure class.

I think Tami is a fun loving addition to this thread and any others, Believe it or not I do not live by one members thoughts, she has always seemed like a nice person here to me. You guys have no problem posting hideous photos and saying they are max or calling each others names on a regular basis. One joke and I am a criminal, common give me the slack you want. Max I respect you, if you wish I will leave your thread, and be just as happy, but I don't think this site is about all the personal drama, do you?
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Hey all! Did I miss something!? Had to go get my wisdom tooth pulled! That was worse then giving birth!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hey all! Did I miss something!? Had to go get my wisdom tooth pulled! That was worse then giving birth!
    Nothing important!! Just someone insulting my nose!! :tongue: :laugh:

Sorry about your wisdom tooth!! That had to hurt!! :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member

Ouch...poor thing.....mine are still crammed in my mouth
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member

You did get that the :wink: meant that I was making a joke-- and was not offended-- right?
  • Marla64

Seriously-- I'd have nine more babies if it meant I never had to go to the dentist again.
  • Marla64

Your nose? You have a lovely nose.
  • Marla64

Does that make you smarter than Gena, now? Hmmmmm--
  • TamTastic

Apparently this pic makes it look big!! :laugh: Whatever. Can't win them all right?? :wink:
  • TamTastic

Does that make you smarter than Gena, now? Hmmmmm--
    I have all mine too! Though I think a couple need to come out! Will have to wait until after I give birth. Can't do x-rays while preggo! :glasses:
  • Marla64
    oh well-- at least I'm not fat anymore--

I got that going for me anyway-- :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Any plans?

I usually don't do much for my b-day but it's GNO this Friday.....so I guess we are tacking on a b-day celebration...might as well
    As long as I come home with some $, don't puke or get any bruises, I'm going to consider the evening out a success!

Nope-- work, work, work--

With any luck one of my kids'll bake me a cake-- beyond that, nobody remembers poor ol' mom-- :cry: :wink:

I did get some birthday bucks from my parents, so I'll be shopping for some clothes-- yeeehaaaa.
  • Marla64

Apparently this pic makes it look big!! :laugh: Whatever. Can't win them all right?? :wink:

Yes, but is it more noticeable than your shocking cleavage-- tramp. :laugh:
  • TamTastic

*Gasp* Marla!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe that's it!! Maybe my usual show of cleavage takes away from my schnoz!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64

Maybe that's it!! Maybe my usual show of cleavage takes away from my schnoz!! :laugh: :laugh:

Yes-- that's it-- we've discovered Tami's secret--

:laugh: It's not that she's in love with her bewbs-- she's trying to hide her proboscis!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member

Yes-- that's it-- we've discovered Tami's secret--

:laugh: It's not that she's in love with her bewbs-- she's trying to hide her proboscis!!

*note to self*
    tomorrow take new AV wearing VERY VERY low cut v-neck top......
    Wish Marla would have filled me in on this little 'secret' sooner
  • Marla64
    Learned it from my hubby-- a good set covers a multitude of evils.

:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.