Thread about Something - Part 40

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Okay, darn it, I will get new glasses! feel better! I am old, things stop working you know!:laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    yep, I noticed, and they all look good.
    y the grumpy mood?

Kids are getting up in the middle of the night and super early...plus they are fighting like cats and dogs constantly...
    If anyone has an ingenious way to make a 4/5 yr old stop fighting I am allllll ears!
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    Wish I did! My daughter was diagnosed with Oppositional Defiant Disorder, we fight constantly!
  • czewwhat
    yep, I noticed, and they all look good.
    y the grumpy mood?

Kids are getting up in the middle of the night and super early...plus they are fighting like cats and dogs constantly...
    If anyone has an ingenious way to make a 4/5 yr old stop fighting I am allllll ears!

Give rewards to the good behavior even if you have to catch them being good!, single them out, one at a time make a big production of it! no rewards when you fight!
  • czewwhat
    My sister Taped two kids together once by one wrist, they had to cooperate to do anything, she would not undo the tape till they got along. it took a while, but it worked! I am not so sure of the crazy technique tho. After that she just had to show them the roll of tape, and like magic, no fighting!
  • czewwhat
    Wish I did! My daughter was diagnosed with Oppositional Defiant Disorder, we fight constantly!

That is one I have not dealt with, is that a condition for therapy, meds, or just an insane roller coaster life?
    IDK anything about that disorder. what do they do?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    oh my-- there is a disorder now for everything, isn't there-- :noway:
  • czewwhat

Hello Marla! I have one too, open mouth, insert foot disease! I will recover tho. Just gotta realize I am not alone.
  • GraceKelly
    She is very angry all the time, and she's in therapy, but I just think we have to deal with it. She argues with everyone, she can't keep friends, It breaks my heart. But hopefully as she matures she will learn how to cope with life.
    Its kinda like Bi polar, except she has more extreme anger then depression.
  • czewwhat
    She is very angry all the time, and she's in therapy, but I just think we have to deal with it. She argues with everyone, she can't keep friends, It breaks my heart. But hopefully as she matures she will learn how to cope with life.
    Its kinda like Bi polar, except she has more extreme anger then depression.

Try telling her not to clean her room! and Do not even think you are eating those vegetables!:laugh: :laugh: Sorry it was all I could come up with. Bless your heart!:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64

Hello Marla! I have one too, open mouth, insert foot disease! I will recover tho. Just gotta realize I am not alone.

I have snapoutofit.gif syndrome.

Cures most disorders.
    :wink:
  • czewwhat

I have snapoutofit.gif syndrome.

Cures most disorders.

Thanks I needed that! where do you guys get all the cute smiley thingeys?
  • GraceKelly
    You know, thats the 1 thing I haven't tried. I'll have to give that a shot!
    Marla, I can't see your syndrome!!! :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    I'm not sure about the message, she either slaps herself and snaps out of the funk, or she slaps someone else till they get their sense back but I don't wanna guess! That is a lose lose for me. Marla is really nice and the slap thing might hurt if I get one.:laugh: :laugh:
  • kimber607
    Ohhhhh duct tape...never though of that
    and I lied..I changed my AV again...don't want to see my mug today...
  • czewwhat

Awwwww what a cutie! She will do for sure!
  • Marla64
    I'm not sure about the message, she either A) slaps herself and snaps out of the funk, or B) she slaps someone else till they get their sense back but I don't wanna guess! That is a lose lose for me. Marla is really nice and the slap thing might hurt if I get one.:laugh: :laugh:

B.

• czewwhat
    I'm not sure about the message, she either A) slaps herself and snaps out of the funk, or B) she slaps someone else till they get their sense back but I don't wanna guess! That is a lose lose for me. Marla is really nice and the slap thing might hurt if I get one.:laugh: :laugh:

B.

Okay, if I ever need one can I count on you to deliver?
  • GraceKelly
    that AV is great too. She's so cute!
  • kimber607

Awwwww what a cutie! She will do for sure!

She has SUCH attitude....4 going on 14 and she has NO tolerance for her bro
    I have NO IDEA where she got her attitude from *Mmmmmmmmmm....really NO clue....looking around*
    :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.