Thread about Something - Part 40

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Ohhhhh duct tape...never though of that
    and I lied..I changed my AV again...don't want to see my mug today...

Awwwww what a cutie! She will do for sure!

She has SUCH attitude....4 going on 14 and she has NO tolerance for her bro
    I have NO IDEA where she got her attitude from *Mmmmmmmmmm....really NO clue....looking around*
    :tongue:

LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Be careful there is a mirror in the other room!
  • czewwhat
    Hey, I just realized, did anyone throw confetti and congrats to Max on the Magic 40 yesterday?

In honor of this totally superficial and not so accurately counted Topic (confetti In the air) Congratulations Max on a great MFP milestone!!!!!!!!!!! Musical fanfare Taah Daaahhh

Big love Max:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    Hey, I just realized, did anyone throw confetti and congrats to Max on the Magic 40 yesterday?

In honor of this totally superficial and not so accurately counted Topic (confetti In the air) Congratulations Max on a great MFP milestone!!!!!!!!!!! Musical fanfare Taah Daaahhh

Big love Max:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ok so I feel like a dumba@@, cause I have NO idea what you are talking about! haha:laugh:
  • czewwhat

Ok so I feel like a dumba@@, cause I have NO idea what you are talking about! haha:laugh:

This is the something thread part 40! huge accomplishment!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GraceKelly
    oooooohhhh, yeah but he cheated!
  • czewwhat
    oooooohhhh, yeah but he cheated!

Shhhhhh! you will hurt his feelings. :laugh: :laugh: 40 is still the number!
  • GraceKelly
    oh he'll get over it! :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    I'm not sure about the message, she either A) slaps herself and snaps out of the funk, or B) she slaps someone else till they get their sense back but I don't wanna guess! That is a lose lose for me. Marla is really nice and the slap thing might hurt if I get one.:laugh: :laugh:

B.

:wink:

Okay, if I ever need one can I count on you to deliver?

Equal opportunity slapper over here-- fear not. :wink:

Have a great day!!!!!!
  • czewwhat
    I'm not sure about the message, she either A) slaps herself and snaps out of the funk, or B) she slaps someone else till they get their sense back but I don't wanna guess! That is a lose lose for me. Marla is really nice and the slap thing might hurt if I get one.:laugh: :laugh:

B.

:wink:

Okay, if I ever need one can I count on you to deliver?

Equal opportunity slapper over here-- fear not. :wink:

Have a great day!!!!!!

Marla could you go slap the lazy ones out of bed and get this thread going today, sheeeesh!
  • GraceKelly
    Hey now, I good company, if I do say so myself! :laugh: :blushing:
  • czewwhat
    Hey now, I good company, if I do say so myself! :laugh: :blushing:

true, true where is everyone else?
  • GraceKelly
    I don't know. Maybe talking about nothing today, instead of something?
  • czewwhat
    what is the Something?

Even Max is over there! Dave198lbs is back too.
  • czewwhat
    Bye for now, gotta wash dishes. I feel so sad..
  • GraceKelly
    wow. thats all I can say.
  • GraceKelly
    bye Bearma! Chat with ya later!
  • GraceKelly
    oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, fa la la la la...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................sorry, couldn't help myself.............................................................................................
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Fa ra ra ra raaaaaaaa ra ra ra raaaaaaaa :happy:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    anyone up for some duck?
  • czewwhat
    did someone say roast duck?
This discussion has been closed.