Why lead a woman on?

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Okay... I'm okay with that...

So let's say hypothetically, (as a man) you didn't get it... but she totally wanted to at a later date. You continue to put out the vibe, but don't act on it.

What is the point of that? Just to piss her off??

So you're saying you want it but he isn't acting on it? Then why don't you?

Ugh! He rejected me once before.

Did he reject you before or after you lost 83lbs? If he rejected u then he is not worth your time doesn't know what he is missing!

Before... I guess that is why when he said they had broke up I kind of thought things would be different. I mean, it wasn't that long ago that they broke up, but its like he isn't even interested in the friendship. Other than access to spy on my FB page.

He didnt want you when you where heavy and now that your skinny and hot he is interested! Tell him to piss off!!!!

You've got that backwards. He wanted to *kitten* when I was heavy, but unavailable. Now I am "skinny and hot :blushing: " and we are both available and he is NOT interested.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Incidentally, thanks for the compliment, but I am still working on it.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    You've got that backwards. He wanted to *kitten* when I was heavy, but unavailable. Now I am "skinny and hot :blushing: " and we are both available and he is NOT interested.

maybe hes a chubby chaser?
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options

I stand by my statement of more male chubby chasers than female.
  • mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Did he reject you before or after you lost 83lbs? If he rejected u then he is not worth your time doesn't know what he is missing!

I call BS on this. Attraction is an important part of a relationship...this is a given. I may or may not be attracted to a person who is nearly 100lbs overweight...but if I am when she starts taking care of herself and loses it...it makes me an *kitten*?

Again, total BS.

agreed.

Agreed.

You can call it what ever you want but you're full of BS if you say hey I wouldn't date that girl because she is 83lbs over weight but once she lose it your all over her! Ether you're shallow or just a douche!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Well the girl he just broke up with wasn't chubby.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I call BS on this. Attraction is an important part of a relationship...this is a given. I may or may not be attracted to a person who is nearly 100lbs overweight...but if I am when she starts taking care of herself and loses it...it makes me an *kitten*?

Again, total BS.

agreed.

Agreed.

You can call it what ever you want but you're full of BS if you say hey I wouldn't date that girl because she is 83lbs over weight but once she lose it your all over her! Ether you're shallow or just a douche!

No, if I chose not to date an overweight girl it would probably be due to quite a few factors...lack of general confidence, obvious lack of motivation, that serious, serious insecurity thing that comes along with it...

Yeah.

However, if the woman took it upon herself to lose that weight...I'm sure at least a couple of those things would have changed.

So, call me shallow, or a douche...but I'd rather be either of those than a narrow minded asshat that has his head buried in the sand to avoid the realities of society. I KNOW what it's like to be fat, and I KNOW what it takes to lose it. I wouldn't have dated ME fat...and I was the same person then I am now.
  • mwcraig34
    Options

Ok well I say there are a ton of other guys that would love and worship you! So tell this guy to go F*** himself and move on with your life! You deserve better!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

and he broke up with her.
  • Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I know the reverse situation, where a woman cheated on and then divorced because her hubby became overweight. It's how things go sometimes. Certainly, physical attraction is an important component of this ... stuff. :drinker:
  • mwcraig34
    Options

Again, total BS.

agreed.

Agreed.

No, if I chose not to date an overweight girl it would probably be due to quite a few factors...lack of general confidence, obvious lack of motivation, that serious, serious insecurity thing that comes along with it...

Yeah.

However, if the woman took it upon herself to lose that weight...I'm sure at least a couple of those things would have changed.

So, call me shallow, or a douche...but I'd rather be either of those than a narrow minded asshat that has his head buried in the sand to avoid the realities of society. I KNOW what it's like to be fat, and I KNOW what it takes to lose it. I wouldn't have dated ME fat...and I was the same person then I am now.

Ok your Shallow and a douche:bigsmile:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

and he broke up with

He said that he couldn't give her what she wanted. When originally told him how I felt he said that he couldn't say 'I love you' because of his g/f but he was NOT in love with his g/f. Then he muttered it under his breath when I walked away.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Again, total BS.

agreed.

Agreed.

Yeah.

Ok your Shallow and a douche:bigsmile:

Touche.

I guess that makes you...err, wait...if I go there this poor young ladies thread will be in danger of being locked.

Guess you'll need to figure it out for yourself lol.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Men may come and go, but this collection of 500 limited-edition beanie babies is forever
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    Without knowing the whole story...here ya go..

if you think he's "leading" you on and he rejected you once..plain and simple he doesn't want you. Might just be there as a back up when he gets a little bored but nothing more.

Why waste your time and ask advice about a douche bag that doesn't care? now you even said he doesn't care...so why even try? Let it go and move on -- no heartbreak should be present as you guys were never had anything that important.

:drinker: :drinker:

and wait what? he accepted your friend request? :indifferent: Really, come on! It's facebook...he's not making the move, why should you? After all he left you hanging for a girl he was going to marry ;) keep that in mind. ANd since when is sex so important that you worry about a guy..who may I say, left you already...
  • mwcraig34
    Options

if you think he's "leading" you on and he rejected you once..plain and simple he doesn't want you. Might just be there as a back up when he gets a little bored but nothing more.

Why waste your time and ask advice about a douche bag that doesn't care? now you even said he doesn't care...so why even try? Let it go and move on -- no heartbreak should be present as you guys were never had anything that important.

this^^^^^
  • crisanderson27
    Options

this^^^^^

Agreed.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I mean, if you don't give a flying piece of donkey crap for a chick, then why make her think that you do?

Looking for some honest answers, fellas...

b/c girls have done it to us?

why lead a guy on?
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Why is it so hard to drop him?
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    I'm a girl and even I can definitely tell you the answer is SEX. Let's not be naive here come on.