What do you miss doing for your ex

Options

Replies

• lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    True story, I miss that I bought her a tummy tuck after her hard work and 6 weeks later she fabricated a fight to get me to move out and then a restraining order and then divorce! NICE
    I still believe in soulmates and love eternally

That is unforgivable, but still glad that you still believe in love :flowerforyou:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I miss the overwhelming joy I got when I kicked him out. Does that count?

Ding ding! Winner!

Its been 5 years, but I still cherish the memory of finally kicking mine to the kerb! X
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!

I miss the overwhelming joy I got when I kicked him out. Does that count?
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Going to the bar and dancing :/.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    True story, I miss that I bought her a tummy tuck after her hard work and 6 weeks later she fabricated a fight to get me to move out and then a restraining order and then divorce! NICE

That is unforgivable, but still glad that you still believe in love :flowerforyou:

Im glad you said that very kind
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    NO WAY! I loved cleaning the toilet...with his toothbrush. Trust me...he deserved it. *kitten* moved out for Vegas with less than 4 days notice.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    Options
    winner winner chicken dinner
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Making "special" coffee for him............cofpee

Oh....and I should note that it was only once...and only a "little".....don't worry, I added cream.......hey, he cheated..he's lucky that's ALL he got......oh crap, well..there was that OTHER thing....
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I miss missing the so many chances I had to stick up for myself. I don't miss them in a sense of wanting that back; I miss it in a sense that it would have happened again and I could have stepped up.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    Options
    Making "special" coffee for him............cofpee

Oh....and I should note that it was only once...and only a "little".....don't worry, I added cream.......hey, he cheated..he's lucky that's ALL he got......oh crap, well..there was that OTHER thing....
    love it
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Don't miss a d*mned thing about any of my exes, nor do I miss doing anything for any of them.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Cleaning out the secret stiff socks from under his dresser, of which I wasn't supposed to know.

ewwwww but I am LMAO
    Thank you for acknowledging my sick sense of humor.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    running a bath...this I do miss it was something we did for each other regardless of what was going on with us at the time.
  • hollyg123
    hollyg123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I miss nothing.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I actually don't miss anything about any of them.....ex's are EX'S for a reason.....usually because they were rotten, filthy *kitten*.....

Dang...I need some carbs:drinker:
  • BuckeyeBoi
    Options
    NO WAY! I loved cleaning the toilet...with his toothbrush. Trust me...he deserved it. *kitten* moved out for Vegas with less than 4 days notice.
    his loss!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options

WOW! Now that's terrible! :flowerforyou:
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    the feeling of losing them only to find the man of my dreams...YAY for awesome men who love their women!

Totally don't miss a thing!
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Cofpee! LOLOLOLOLOL! Deserved it IMHO.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    Options

WOW! Now that's terrible! :flowerforyou:
    I needed my knee replaced which I could have done with insurance and the tummy tuck was 10,000 I wasnt selfish