The Hardships of Beautiful Women

Options

Replies

• WiegandS
    WiegandS Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    She would be beautiful if she had a bag covering her head.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    if she were beautiful or even slightly attractive, that might read differently.... and I think most women are beautiful. Maybe it was the attitude, I dunno...
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Looking at her picture I find it hard to believe. I have seen much more beautiful women than her. Maybe it's not her looks that have women slamming the door in her face, but her attitude. :ohwell:
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    We have been going on for the past two days in my office about this woman, her article and her subsequent rebuttal. What a piece of work. And she's not even beautiful. At best, she is just an average decent looking woman. Then again, some women, no matter their unfortuante looks or horrible personality, do just possess that certain self confidence and attitude that draws people, particularly men, to them. I've seen it happen time & time again.

Oh well, moving on to someone actually worthy of my time...
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My reaction:

Antoine-Dodson-So-Dumb-for-Real.jpg

Love this!
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    Oh, yeah, she sure has to deal with the plight of beauty. :huh:

I do think that pretty girls have to deal with their own kind of bullsh*t, just like any of the rest of us. We all have things that our particular type deals with, you know?

Also, I don't think women hate her for her looks (although, I do think that happens sometimes. I was actually ostracized by a co-worker at my last job, and she flat-out admitted that she didn't like me because my boobs were bigger than hers. :ohwell:). I think women hate her because she is so sure she's hot stuff.
  • Rbmay
    Rbmay Posts: 4
    Options
    not attractive at all.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    While it isn't "wrong" for her to believe she's good-looking (we all wish we had that much confidence), I was kind of put off by her attitude that it's her appearance that makes people act this way.

She hasn't considered it could possibly be something else. She might be just a tad narcissistic.

For example, maybe her personally sucks, and that is why she believes women "hate" her. Not sure.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    At first I thought it was a joke, really, she is not attractive!

And right here proves her point. Granted, that first photo isn't a good one, but she's gorgeous in all the rest of them. Not super model gorgeous, but she's not unattractive, by far.

Glad I am not the only one that see's this. She is pretty and probably has had all of this and more happen to her. I don't see her as being self centered or conceited, I see where she is sharing experiences and her opinion as to why they happened the way they did. In the end, I bet she is totally correct in her assessment.
  • rukobaby
    rukobaby Posts: 33
    Options
    her face is all crooked

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH8cm-u_nMu2rHG_HBmDDRnd3GA6YZeYz6iusrxpJt7pYxdCEyrw

^^ This made me laugh

On the real though, i didnt think she was as attractive as she thinks she is. I am a dental technician, so by nature I look at peoples teeth. Hers are horrid, all crooked and way too close together. Id give her a 4, 5 tops.
  • DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    It's funny, reminds me of that "hate crime" episode of South Park...
    I don't hate her because she's pretty, I hate her because she's a *kitten*.

YES!!! Here's great line from the article: "She laments that not one of her girlfriends has ever asked her to be a bridesmaid - perhaps from fear of being overshadowed by her looks"

But I saw her wedding photo, and she's not exactly a knockout. Not ugly or unattractive, but certainly not worry of the ego she apparently seems to have.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Talk about an inflated self image. LOL.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    i mean, really, could you imagine her as a bridesmaid at someone's wedding?

"oh, it's so hard making these dresses look so much better than you all do. i think some person over there is looking at me. it's because i'm so hot. man my life is hard. too bad i overshadow that poor, frumpy bride with my awesomeness. it's so hard being me. did i mention how hot i am?"
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Right.....it's because you're too beautiful. Not because you say things like "other women hate me for no other reason than my lovely looks."
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    I will hands down take her body at 41 and yes I think she's pretty. I can see why women would be intimidated by her. My bet is she is probably a little drama but pretty enough to get noticed, and that she's fun on first account- accounting for the free drinks by bar tenders and preferential treatment. I have friends like that. And confidence and outgoing goes a long way, especially with men in a bar or social setting. I would say that although she probably has friends who find her extremely entertaining, she probably lacks a social skill which most women appreciate= of showing vulnerability and empathy. And of course she's done that now, but in a big overdone explosion. Poor thing. I hope someone sits her down and helps her.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Okay, so the woman is obviously full of herself but, even if you don't personally find her attractive, is it really necessary to tear down her appearance?

I mean, she's a fairly slender blonde woman with good teeth and a straight nose - those are generally considered to be attractive qualities.

Now, as far as whether women really do hate and/or mistreat other women that they consider more beautiful than themselves - I am sure it happens, at least sometimes. I don't know from personal experience, since I'm not generally considered to be beautiful, but I know how catty women can be at times, so I can see it happening to stunningly beautiful or extremely confident women.

I have had some really gorgeous friends in the past and, although a little part of me was jealous of their appearance, for the most part they were wonderful people and that was what I paid attention to.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Okay, so the woman is obviously full of herself but, even if you don't personally find her attractive, is it really necessary to tear down her appearance?

I mean, she's a fairly slender blonde woman with good teeth and a straight nose - those are generally considered to be attractive qualities.

Now, as far as whether women really do hate and/or mistreat other women that they consider more beautiful than themselves - I am sure it happens, at least sometimes. I don't know from personal experience, since I'm not generally considered to be beautiful, but I know how catty women can be at times, so I can see it happening to stunningly beautiful or extremely confident women.

I have had some really gorgeous friends in the past and, although a little part of me was jealous of their appearance, for the most part they were wonderful people and that was what I paid attention to.

I am usually the last one to tear one down in their appearance, but the way I see it she asked for it!!! I say because she is such a saggy douche have at it all!!!

I agree that yes there are some women who do hate other women because they are intimidated by them for one reason or another, but to write an article about it is non sense and for the writer to be so full of herself like this one is is stupid.

One more thing I love you Cory for the sweet, wonderful and beautiful lady you are xoxo
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm not hating but I don't think she is pretty. I couldn't keep reading.

Her smile is not a natural smile like this :happy:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Hate to say it, but even the insane hand model has her beat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hN89U_XD9E
    and she only loves her hands.....oh yeah, and makes money with it \m/
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    her face is all crooked

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH8cm-u_nMu2rHG_HBmDDRnd3GA6YZeYz6iusrxpJt7pYxdCEyrw