Opinions on the "V" on a woman?

Options
Other threads made me wonder :] I would be thrilled if i could have this! Working on making it visible xD

tumblr_loegw2NKI41qhatv8o1_400-1.jpg

^^ my dream body.

So guys what do you think?
*if you don't like women with muscles don't be rude please! No "'''ewwww, effin nasty, gross" comments. We don't hate on your goals!

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    dread or dream? :wink: :tongue:

ETA: I think its sexy...
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i think you're my new HERO! you look amazing!

edit: i legit thought this WAS a pic of you. you definitely have the body type to be able to get this ripped; and i think you have the motivation too. go for it! it's hot.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it looks too masculine to me. I personally don't find it attractive on a woman. However. the abs, they're pretty amazing!
  • Alice_Liddell
    Options
    I'm not a fan, personally, but I don't find that much muscle on a woman particularly appealing. However, if that's your goal, go for it! You'd definitely be fit, and what matters is how you feel about yourself. :smile:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I prefer my women with a V rather than a D.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    No V (or at least not that defined) fo me. Nothing wrong with it, just comes down to personal preference.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I guess it would be kind of cool if we had matching "V"s

Edit: forgot to mention it's sexy.
  • margeauxhunt
    Options
    I'm not a fan of it on man or woman.
  • msue482
    msue482 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm not a fan but I think it looks amazing on you! I personally don't think I have the discipline to get down to that body fat percentage.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    dread or dream? :wink: :tongue:

ETA: I think its sexy...

Dream! I really need to proof read more xD
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I can certainly appreciate a woman who ha worked hard enough to achieve it, and I would never put a woman down for reaching her (hard-earned) goals. That being said, it is not what I would want for my body.
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Freaking impressive! When i see that on a women or man, i know the dedication and the disciple they must have to get at that level of fitness.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy if I ever got that trim. I think it's hot, men and women alike.
  • DANCHAN1
    DANCHAN1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Too masculine. I think Men want women to look like women. That does not mean fat but I think toned is more attractive then ripped on a woman but hey that's just me. To each his own.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    perfect!!! Not masculine at all, fitness is hot!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I think some women can rock it and look AMAZING. For me, I'd rather have a flat smooth stomach. no 6pack aspirations for me! Loving the little bit of a V i have starting, but don't want anymore then what i have. working on lowering bodyfat some more and i'm sure it'll become a bit more visible, which is okay, i just wanna stay smooth and toned as opposed to ripped! :-)
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    She's sexy but I like my flat soft tummy.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Aesthetically it looks pretty hot. I think it might hurt after several repititons (lol sex as exercise joke) though.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I respect and admire it, but I prefer a bit less definition on a woman. I wouldn't consider it particularly unsexy or unattractive, just definitely not my preference.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I kind of have a hint of a V, but it stops where it hits my hip bone. I just don't carry much fat in my mid section.