Opinions on the "V" on a woman?

Options

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I probably will never have a V because of extra skin but I will do my best with what I got!!!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the look, but for myself I would like a slightly softer "v". Still defined but quite so low on the bf%.... Because I'd never be able to maintain it!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I would definitely prefer my lower abdomen to be flatter than it is, but I still want to retain a softness to my body. While I appreciate the dedication and hard work it takes to maintain that look, it's not something I want for myself.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    personally its my favoritest part of my body. once i finally found my V i refuse to ever let it disappear again :) i dont care who likes it or doesnt

MARCH29-1.jpg
    I came here to post that I don't find the V particularly attractive on a woman, but I stand corrected. Nice work.

thank you! glad i could change someones mind :) not all body types are the same so the V can look very different from woman to woman
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    How do I get this????????????????
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I would love the v. would love a 6-pack, or even "the line" that some women have down the middle of the abdomen. working on it but realize there might be a genetic component!
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    So hot, in my opinion. It gives you a niche - anything that puts you ahead of the rest of the pack is a plus in my book.

Also, any girl to possess the elusive female-v would clearly be somebody I'd get along with. The only thing I need to increase my lifts now is a sexy spotting partner ;)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    personally its my favoritest part of my body. once i finally found my V i refuse to ever let it disappear again :) i dont care who likes it or doesnt

MARCH29-1.jpg

omg my pants just got tighter.
  • cjfitnessme
    cjfitnessme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I like them but how do you upload those photos on your replies?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I like them but how do you upload those photos on your replies?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy
  • cjfitnessme
    cjfitnessme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    thanks will have to check it out:)
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Other threads made me wonder :] I would be thrilled if i could have this! Working on making it visible xD

tumblr_loegw2NKI41qhatv8o1_400-1.jpg

^^ my dream body.

So guys what do you think?
    *if you don't like women with muscles don't be rude please! No "'''ewwww, effin nasty, gross" comments. We don't hate on your goals!

I find this woman attractive, even without the face shot. I can tell she also has longer, more feminine hair. I didn't find the Pink pics attractive.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I don't like it on a woman. That's just me though.
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I think it looks way too masculine for a woman...
  • carrotstick2012
    Options
    I don't like it myself. I prefer a more 'feminine' (soft) form than the firm muscular form. That picture of pink is fine. You can see a 'V' but she still has a softer form.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I would love the v. would love a 6-pack, or even "the line" that some women have down the middle of the abdomen. working on it but realize there might be a genetic component!

Ditto that.

Plus, as hard as I work, I realize that I had 2 babies and gained way too much weight during pregnancy and no matter what, I still have some loose skin (you can't see it when I'm standing up straight but when I bend over....well, my saggy skin folds over too). So I don't know that I could ever get my lower tummy that defined.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    My male friend sitting next to me asked "Is that a guy or a girl" followed by a few "Ewws". Personally I don't like the V on male or females.
  • tubbs_nomore
    Options
    I need to get rid of A-U first. :embarassed: :grumble:

OMG!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: way too funny!!1 damn near fell off my chair!! ty 4 the chuckle
  • blissfuldrake
    blissfuldrake Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    OK...sorry, but what is the "D" everyone is laughing about? I now understand a 'V'... I find admiring those bodies from a distance is fine...but for close up workouts (wink wink) I prefer less bone and more cushion...just sayin'.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    LOVE!