I'd hit it.
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    HOT!
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    in my opinion, it makes people look like dolls... like, think of a naked ken or barbie doll. i guess i also don't understand how muscles work well enough to know how the V even happens, so to me it looks kind of freaky, but that could just be because i don't "get" it.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I prefer my women with a V rather than a D.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dirtyloveletters
    Options
    Other threads made me wonder :] I would be thrilled if i could have this! Working on making it visible xD

tumblr_loegw2NKI41qhatv8o1_400-1.jpg

^^ my dream body.

So guys what do you think?
    *if you don't like women with muscles don't be rude please! No "'''ewwww, effin nasty, gross" comments. We don't hate on your goals!
    Just wondered what training etc you done to achieve that!? Theres no way I could manage that.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    very sexy
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Damned sexy.
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    LOVE!!! I am working on it!! :smile:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Too masculine. I think Men want women to look like women. That does not mean fat but I think toned is more attractive then ripped on a woman but hey that's just me. To each his own.

I think I know what you're trying to say, but the above photo still looks like a woman ... she has breasts and other clearly-defined typical female attributes. She just also has a great deal of muscle and a low body fat percentage. There are a LOT of men that love this look.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    GOT DAMN!!! freakn Amazing with that V-Cut..work...MY GOAL!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    instant stiffy XD
    that has got to be the hottest female body i've ever seen
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I would love too look like that I'd be nearly naked all the time.
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I think you look great BUT I don't personally like muscular woman. My husband has made comments about some and says he doesn't want a girl that has more muscles than he does, he likes more a famine look LOL but I think everyone is different. If that's what you like go for it!!!!!!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    The V is my favorite thing on a guy - I never thought too much about it on women, although i don't think it's a bad thing.

I think I actually like the V ok, but maybe not the 6-pack (on women). I like the side ab line though - like Pink's abs:

Pink_Abs.jpg

Her's are sort of a mix of soft, but very flat abs with the V.

*edited to add - wow, that seems really nitpicky above. To be honest, both sets of flat abs look great, but if I could ever actually work up to either pair, I'd prefer Pink's. Both are admirable and attractive!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    i think you're my new HERO! you look amazing!

edit: i legit thought this WAS a pic of you. you definitely have the body type to be able to get this ripped; and i think you have the motivation too. go for it! it's hot.

Oh my goodness thank you! Hehe unexpected compliment out of a chit chat thread :D
    This is my overall goal for one day!
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I think it's sexy but I know many people who think it's unattractive. I guess it's just personal preference.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Too masculine. I think Men want women to look like women. That does not mean fat but I think toned is more attractive then ripped on a woman but hey that's just me. To each his own.

I think I know what you're trying to say, but the above photo still looks like a woman ... she has breasts and other clearly-defined typical female attributes. She just also has a great deal of muscle and a low body fat percentage. There are a LOT of men that love this look.

I agree ^^

I think men like various body types so generalizing is never a good thing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :]
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    943451_o.gif
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i think you're my new HERO! you look amazing!

edit: i legit thought this WAS a pic of you. you definitely have the body type to be able to get this ripped; and i think you have the motivation too. go for it! it's hot.

Oh my goodness thank you! Hehe unexpected compliment out of a chit chat thread :D
    This is my overall goal for one day!

go for it! the pics you have already posted say that you're well on your way.
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I do not find it attractive on a female. I'd admire the dedication it would take to get it though.