Android or iPhone? the war begins who you got

Options

Replies

• ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    When I'm old and less tech savvy and want to make trendy purchases I'll go with Apple. For the time being, though I'm fairly adept technically and prefer the freedom and highly adaptable environment that Android offers.

Want another case in point...ZOMG IPOD IS THE BEST EVER. Yet, if you ever pick up a Cowan mp3 player and load it down with some flac-formatted audio media....it will efffing destroy ipods. Ipods are inferior and have deteriorated hardcore on the quality front ever since 5.5, but sheeple continue to buy what they're told with any objective thought or the desire to have an original or objective thought.

I :heart: my Cowon!!!! Glad to see another fan!

Oh, I'm also an Android girl, again, for the above posted reason ;) Own a Samsun Galaxy phone and an Asus Transformer Prime Tablet.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I got the iPhone 4S only for the dual band/international aspect, if not for that I couldn't care less between the two. I am far more particular about my choice of carriers (not leaving Verizon anytime soon).
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    lol I really wish iPhone users would stop saying Android is a phone.
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4S...love it.
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    iphone love it :)
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options

i find android users call them android phones.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I have had both but in the end iPhone won! lol
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have had an Android, Windows phone and now Iphone 4s.. iphone rules them all hands down
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    had a Droid - lasted a year, and then went off the deep end!

I just got an iphone last week and I am in loooveee! <3 :-*
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm anti-smart phone...my phone texts, has a camera and if I'm desperate I can get online...I have 12 number keys and no touch screen :) I love it
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I work in the tech industry and get to try a lot of different devices. I also have to support a lot of them in my everyday life.

I am sorry to say that most of the die-hard iPhone users I deal with are complete idiots who can't be bothered to figure out how to customize a device on their own. That's not to say all iPhone users are idiots, but "it's easy" is a marketing tactic that is definitely inclusive of those who aren't smart enough to deal with something that takes research to master.

I love my HTC Incredible 2 (Android OS, rooted)
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options

i find android users call them android phones.

That's a difference. Android phones is okay. Saying you had an android is not correct. Android is an OS not a phone. Like I've had a G1, Droid, Razr, and now a Galaxy SII. All of those are Android powered phones. The G1 sucks in comparison to the Galaxy SII. The Razr is better than the Droid. Sure they all have the Android OS, but some have faster processors or different sized screens, ect. So when iPhone users say they had an Android and hated it, well which phone was it? Was it a crappy ZTE Cricket phone or Straight Talk phone from Walmart that uses Android or was it something better like a Droid Incredible or Galaxy SII? That's what I'm getting at.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    I have Android ..Samsung Galaxy S2
    I like it, trouble is these smart phones are rather big ,
    not really ideal pocket size ,
  • cgray
    cgray Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I love my iPhone so much I named him. Yep, pretty pathetic. Honestly it's the best phone I've ever had.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I use Android. I do not like iTunes, so I won't use Apple media devices.

JM
  • chrisb75
    chrisb75 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I will say if you have ANY other Apple device, sticking with Apple products is a good thing, They really do work well together, that being said, I don't think I could handle the boundaries put on you by apple products. I was an Android user from day one, I currently have a Droid X and will upgrade to a Samsung phone in September. I also have a Samusung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I love both devices. Android is great out of the box, and if you have a little bit of courage and can follow a YouTube video you can make it AMAZING with Custom Roms. My battery life on both my tablet and my phone kill both iPhone and iPad because I learned how to put custom ROMs on them.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Droid X here and love it!
  • charlenem99
    Options
    I have both! I have the IPhone 4s and I have the Samsung Galaxy S2. They both have there pros and cons.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I LOVE android, HATE Iphones. The system has many flaws not withstanding the limited and slow growth. I guess it depends on what you choose to use it for. The android system is more versatile and has a lot more room for growth, expecially if you are a windows user.

I do however own a ipod touch, which is like a dead weight except for when i want to listen to audio books LOL
  • sabram2147
    Options
    Android!