BLACK TEAM WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hiya Black Team!!!

Im gonna be totally honest here and tell ya that I dont have time to talk I only stopped in to log my food and SEE MY TICKER MOVE!!!:happy: :drinker: :love:

Yes, folks I did it!:bigsmile: I finally got myself in the 100 lbs lost club:drinker: (waving hi to Shuntae, Andrew, and our lovely pregnant mascot:happy: )

I weighed in this morning for our little BL challenge that we do here at home with the family, (we weigh every 2 weeks on Sats.) and I about fell backwards when I saw what the scale said:laugh: I started screaming, jumping up and down and crying:blushing: , very happy to have finally hit that mark:happy:

Have a great rest of the day all...just wanted to share with my team:blushing:

YAY!!!! Congrats!! So proud of you!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hiya Black Team!!!

Im gonna be totally honest here and tell ya that I dont have time to talk I only stopped in to log my food and SEE MY TICKER MOVE!!!:happy: :drinker: :love:

Yes, folks I did it!:bigsmile: I finally got myself in the 100 lbs lost club:drinker: (waving hi to Shuntae, Andrew, and our lovely pregnant mascot:happy: )

I weighed in this morning for our little BL challenge that we do here at home with the family, (we weigh every 2 weeks on Sats.) and I about fell backwards when I saw what the scale said:laugh: I started screaming, jumping up and down and crying:blushing: , very happy to have finally hit that mark:happy:

Congratulations-- and I knew her when, folks-- :wink:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Hiya Black Team!!!

WTG Roni !!!!!

19.gif
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hiya Black Team!!!

Way to go Roni! That is totally awesome!!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Wow, Roni! Way to go. Not only did you hit your 100, you blew it away! Very cool.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I just made the BEST chicken noodle soup EVER!!! In the slow cooker. YUM -O!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I just made the BEST chicken noodle soup EVER!!! In the slow cooker. YUM -O!!!!

That sounds good Sam!

Well I am off to listen to music and sing some. See you all back here in a few hours. Have a good night!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    OHHH-- and-- where is she???!!! And you, Miss April-- "take my hand and I'll drag you into-- " whippersnapper-- :angry:

I read that this morning and haven't had time to wash your mouth out with soap--

I'm not old, dammit-- :grumble:
    :wink: :laugh: marla i :heart: you!!!!!!!! no you are not old.........now my sister? maybe lol i just love pickin on you, but i will confess i used to watch magnum p.i.
    with my mom lol lol and if you wash my mouth out with soap, just make sure you dump extra water down my throat this week!!!

p.s.-ok magnum is handsome, just really to hairy for me lol

April- Yes she is! Marla is so old, she was the DJ at the Boston tea party!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hiya Black Team!!!

smiley-happy096.gif

smiley-happy076.gif

smiley-happy036.gif

You rock girl!! WOO HOO!! ALRIGHT!!!

:heart: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    OHHH-- and-- where is she???!!! And you, Miss April-- "take my hand and I'll drag you into-- " whippersnapper-- :angry:

I read that this morning and haven't had time to wash your mouth out with soap--

:wink: :laugh: marla i :heart: you!!!!!!!! no you are not old.........now my sister? maybe lol i just love pickin on you, but i will confess i used to watch magnum p.i.
    with my mom lol lol and if you wash my mouth out with soap, just make sure you dump extra water down my throat this week!!!

:angry: I might mention I am OLDER than Marla:angry:

:laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Hiya Black Team!!!

OH YEAH!!!!!! RONI's in the 100 club! TIME TO PARTAY HARTAY!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Aint no party like a black team party, cause a black team party don't stop!

:glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Brat.:angry:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

Older than marla.... Well then if she was the Dj at the boston tea party...

Ok...Jeannie is so old that when god said "Let there be light, She flipped the switch."

MWahahahaha. :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Ok...Jeannie is so old that when god said "Let there be light, She flipped the switch."

Dont forget you have lost so much weight I MAY be able to kick your butt:angry:

Ok.........so Andrew is so skinny, he has to run around in the shower to get wet!

• Girlmom282109
    Options

I am staying out of this one!! one is ok but now two. YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok maybe one.

You two are so old that when you were kids rainbows were black and white!
    Sorry I had too!
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options

I am staying out of this one!! one is ok but now two. YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok maybe one.

You two are so old that when you were kids rainbows were black and white!
    Sorry I had too!
    MARLA- ok, ok, ok i give, i'll leave you alone, but you can't use the word whippersnapper and then say your not getting old:bigsmile: lol, lol, lol o and be in love with magnum p.i. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    So, Last night I went to bed starving and maybe that is why I ate like I used too today.

Tonight I had a yogurt and a chocolate mocha fiber one bar and now it's 8pm and I am done eating.

Hubby should LOVE me tonight!:sick: :sick: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    DANCING_BABY.gif
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    DANCING_BABY.gif

Is this you as a baby dancing in the dark because the lightbulb wasn't invented yet? :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry that was mean!:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    DANCING_BABY.gif

Is this you as a baby dancing in the dark because the lightbulb wasn't invented yet? :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry that was mean!:bigsmile:

well I was done pounding out my homework on the rock tablet, so I thought I would dance