• jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    But I love the air bag going off.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll! It's after 12 am but I wanted to check in with you all. What a great conversation I missed! You guys are crazy! Nice old people jokes. Shame shame!! Well I sang my little heart out tonight and I feel good. I did really good!!! But I had a 12 ounce soda. Don't kill me! This is the first one and last one for the week....sorry again......

Hope you are all doing good!! Goodnight all!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    All right, you little punks-- top this-- so, I'm operating on about 5.5 hours of broken sleep. Caleb and Josh pulled a tag-team whammy on me last night-- oh my-- :noway: then I did my morning typing, some housecleaning and shopping, my afternoon typing, dinner, errands-- and just got back from a 3 mile run, with a one mile cool down walk--

And I'm-- energizer.gif

Still have my crunches to do--
    Some typing for tomorrow--
    Shower--
    And if I'm lucky, sleep by 2 or so--

So top that my little pretties, all snug as bugs in rugs in your wittle cribbies--

:wink:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    All right, you little punks-- top this-- so, I'm operating on about 5.5 hours of broken sleep. Caleb and Josh pulled a tag-team whammy on me last night-- oh my-- :noway: then I did my morning typing, some housecleaning and shopping, my afternoon typing, dinner, errands-- and just got back from a 3 mile run, with a one mile cool down walk--

And I'm-- energizer.gif

Shower--

So top that my little pretties, all snug as bugs in rugs in your wittle cribbies--

Im with you Marla! Us "old folks" gotta stick together:wink: Sorry I wasnt in here helping you last night but I was snug as a bug in a rug:blushing: Never have been much for staying up late, not even so much when I was still in my 20's:laugh:
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Oh! And thank you all for the congrats on my ticker showing off yesterday!:blushing:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Holy buckets, look at that pretty thing! WTG, RONI!!!!! :flowerforyou: You have such a great attitude about fitness & weight loss. It couldn't happen to a more deserving lady. *hugs* :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

And I'm-- energizer.gif

Shower--

I don't know how you do it, my dear. I really don't. I hope you made it to bed before 2! *hugs*
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I love you guys!!

I had to get up early to have my Oatmeal and Prune Juice.

Ehhhhh what didja say???:huh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    0002013F.gif"
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Good morning kids!

Looks like I missed a lot last night! We had a great time at the game even though the Mets lost pretty badly. I did have a beer there, but I also got in my water for the day. That Bud Light w/Lime just went so well with my brat and sauerkraut. Too much salt, but it was sooooooooo good. Since we didn't do it yesterday, we're having our anniversary dinner tonight at an authentic Mexican place. Yum, yum, yum. Guess I better get started with my water!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Mexican??!!! *drool*

I love Mexican-- have a great time!!!!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday black team. This whipperfarter is still not liking my scale, at all. Why do we do it to ourselves? It is what it is... but I wanted to throw it this morning. Really truly, it's awful. I'm now up 6 pounds since Wednesday. Damn TOM. It never used to affect me but apparently it now does. Who knows. I know I lose self control and want to eat everything in sight, add to that water weight and voila! 6 freaking pounds.

My hubby wanted to go get Chinese last night and like an idiot, I went along. Not only did I go along, I ate what I felt like. To make matters worse, it was a buffet. So, I did it to me. Of course. Nobody forced me to eat like crap. Most people would say the scale is up, let's have a great day and get it back down. Noooo, not me, my attitude seemed to be 'the scale is up, screw it, eat!'

I'm not blaming him, but this was a lot easier when my hubs was in Iraq. It's not like he's making me eat, but there are so many more opportunities for things to go wrong now that he's home. I did not have these ups and downs when he was gone. I pretty much stuck with it. I was convivnced that I had it all under control and I could be faced with anything. I'm not so sure about that anymore. I have some work to do!

First thing first, I'm going to get on the elliptical right now. It can't hurt whatever decision I make today.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I got to sleep in this AM. 8am is better then 7 right?

Got up went to the store with Madison came home made breakfast. Homemade Banana waffles with strawberries and Whip cream, low sodium turkey bacon, egg beaters! YUM-O!!

Heading out for my bike ride in like half an hour.

Hope everyone has a great sunday!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Really not liking my scale this week...up 2 pounds. Well...49 and approaching that wonderful change. Did I just say wonderful...LOL
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Really not liking my scale this week...up 2 pounds. Well...49 and approaching that wonderful change. Did I just say wonderful...LOL

your scale and my scale can take a moonlit stroll offa short pier................00020309.gif
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Good morning kids!

Looks like I missed a lot last night! We had a great time at the game even though the Mets lost pretty badly. I did have a beer there, but I also got in my water for the day. That Bud Light w/Lime just went so well with my brat and sauerkraut. Too much salt, but it was sooooooooo good. Since we didn't do it yesterday, we're having our anniversary dinner tonight at an authentic Mexican place. Yum, yum, yum. Guess I better get started with my water!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! :drinker:

Happy anniversary Shuntae and have a wonderful yummy dinner!!:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Holy buckets, look at that pretty thing! WTG, RONI!!!!! :flowerforyou: You have such a great attitude about fitness & weight loss. It couldn't happen to a more deserving lady. *hugs* :heart:

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: *hugs* Sara
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Happy Sunday black team. This whipperfarter is still not liking my scale, at all. Why do we do it to ourselves? It is what it is... but I wanted to throw it this morning. Really truly, it's awful. I'm now up 6 pounds since Wednesday. Damn TOM. It never used to affect me but apparently it now does. Who knows. I know I lose self control and want to eat everything in sight, add to that water weight and voila! 6 freaking pounds.

My hubby wanted to go get Chinese last night and like an idiot, I went along. Not only did I go along, I ate what I felt like. To make matters worse, it was a buffet. So, I did it to me. Of course. Nobody forced me to eat like crap. Most people would say the scale is up, let's have a great day and get it back down. Noooo, not me, my attitude seemed to be 'the scale is up, screw it, eat!'

I'm not blaming him, but this was a lot easier when my hubs was in Iraq. It's not like he's making me eat, but there are so many more opportunities for things to go wrong now that he's home. I did not have these ups and downs when he was gone. I pretty much stuck with it. I was convivnced that I had it all under control and I could be faced with anything. I'm not so sure about that anymore. I have some work to do!

First thing first, I'm going to get on the elliptical right now. It can't hurt whatever decision I make today.

Lori-First off I want to tell you that you look amazing and you've done sooo many wonderful things for yourself and your body:flowerforyou: Dont let a few pounds of water weight get you down, they will be right back off that yucky scale in no time, I promise:smile:

I also know that for myself, change...any kind of change, is a very bad thing for me. I just dont handle changes well. Especially in my "routine", my daily whatever it is Im used to:noway: I believe you still have things under control and can be faced with anything, I think that you just have to conform your "norm" a little bit and climb back up on that horse:drinker: You have moved mountains girl! You still can:flowerforyou:

Have a great Sunday and phooey on that scale!!:wink: Im convinced they are evil:mad: :laugh:
  • Nonibug
    Options

your scale and my scale can take a moonlit stroll offa short pier................00020309.gif

Yep, Im with Jeannie. I say we line all of our scales up on the above mentioned pier and march them 2 by 2 into Jeannies ocean!!:laugh:
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Well, I wish all of my Black Teamers a beautiful Sunday. Whatever you do today, however you spend it, be happy and healthy!:flowerforyou: Later guys!!