BLACK TEAM WEEK 4

Options
This weeks challenge is to drink your water. NO SODA!!! and NOTHING WITH SODIUM!!!

Water flavors with no sodium and coffee are ok. I will even say tea is ok as well!

Marla drink what you need to but don't over do it! :wink: :wink:

Replies

• jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    This weeks challenge is to drink your water. NO SODA!!! and NOTHING WITH SODIUM!!!

Water flavors with no sodium and coffee are ok. I will even say tea is ok as well!

All righty then, this is a challenge I can stick with loveshower.gif
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options

Will do, our brave and fearless leader.:flowerforyou:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    sounds good!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Lori- It is hard getting smart!! but this class sucks because I will never use it again. These stupid classes are just another way to get money out of someone. I think unless you are studying something that involves math you don't need to take it! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Hey, you all have been up to alot today!!
    I'm home from work because the daycare lady's sick with the flu.

5 lbs lost this week. I'm pretty happy about it.

I'm going to re-measure tomorrow morning cuz I've already had two huge peices of pizza today and I'm feeling a little bloated. :laugh: It was damn good though!

I'm happy to have today off, but I will definitely be ready to hit it again tomorrow. I've got 8 lbs to lose in 2 weeks if I want to hit my goal. Plus I just can't wait to be out of the 200's again!!

hope everyones having a good day! I'll be around, i'm work on bills right now. :sad: it's depressing.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Wow, I'm a college professor....kind of weird to hear students on the internet talking about how their classes suck.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    tagging for later :flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,917 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! I'd better get chugging:drinker: . I'm only on 24oz today. :noway: Need to kick it in gear!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    this one i can definitely do
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Chug-a-lug. Chug-a-lug. You make me wanna holler Hi-Di-Ho.

Anyone remember that song? Oops, I'm showing my age.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,751 Member
    Options
    I can drink water, it's the amount that I mess up on. Buy extra TP for all the peeing you'll be doing!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Wow, I'm a college professor....kind of weird to hear students on the internet talking about how their classes suck.

I am so so so bad at math. I am going to school to be a sign language interpreter so I eally don't need math but it's obvious that the school thinks I need to know how to graph 3x-6y=7. I don't think I need that but whatev!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Hello dear peeps!!
    I'm a likin' this challenge...I have been off soda for a month now. Just been on the water.:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

thought I would do something to help you out!! I know how you get about water challenges :noway:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Well, mark me off for this week's challenge!! Already :grumble: I drink pop maybe twice a month or so - one of our trucking reps brought pizza today and I had a Diet Pepsi with it. Other than that, if we take the kids to McDonalds I have to have a fountain Diet Dr. Pepper. :heart:

Still up a lb - but going down!! Started Couch to 5K Monday - day 2 today. Really like it so far :love:

Work has been crazy, but now is backing off a little bit. Still busy, but not completely insane!
  • Marla64
    Options

thought I would do something to help you out!! I know how you get about water challenges :noway:

I like it just fine--

somebody 'splain to my cells that they're actually supposed to EXCRETE some of the stuff--
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this one...except for Saturday night. Can't promise that I won't have a beer at the baseball game :wink: ...BF and I will be celebrating our three year anniversary with the Mets when they come to DC. Can't wait!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I'm up for this one...except for Saturday night. Can't promise that I won't have a beer at the baseball game :wink: ...BF and I will be celebrating our three year anniversary with the Mets when they come to DC. Can't wait!

:mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO JEALOUS!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options

mlb_mets_82.jpg
    LET'S GO METS-- LET'S GO METS-- LET'S GO METS!!!!!!!

Keith Hernandez--

hernandez-1.jpg
    Hottest Met to ever live-- sighhhhh--