Options

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening everyone,

Sam-Math sucks. I am with you.
    Water challenge- I can do this.

Marla-Every once in a while I have to dig through several pages of man candy photos and your usually the one who causes it. Dammit woman.

Vanessa- 5 pounds....dissapointed...don't make me destroy you. I will find you....and I will smack you hard. Don't be so hard on yourself. Your doing so well.

Shuntae-Woohoo welcome to the 100 club! oh yeah! SO proud of my c25k pal!

Well last week was rough.... It was just an off week. My eating wasnt bad but the excersice was inconsistant so It wasnt suprised with the result. But hey no worries. Everyone did such a great job with the scale challenge. Here's to a new week. Great job to those who lost last week. And great job to those who didnt.

Cheers
    :drinker:

Well, gee whiz Batman-- you haven't been posting much-- I had to get my man candy fix somehow!!!!

Well Beth probably wouldnt mind if I posted some shirtless progress pics, but It would probably end up all over the internet as proof that fat sasquach does indeed exist.

lol
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone,

Marla-Every once in a while I have to dig through several pages of man candy photos and your usually the one who causes it. Dammit woman.

Vanessa- 5 pounds....dissapointed...don't make me destroy you. I will find you....and I will smack you hard. Don't be so hard on yourself. Your doing so well.

Well last week was rough.... It was just an off week. My eating wasnt bad but the excersice was inconsistant so It wasnt suprised with the result. But hey no worries. Everyone did such a great job with the scale challenge. Here's to a new week. Great job to those who lost last week. And great job to those who didnt.

Cheers

Well, gee whiz Batman-- you haven't been posting much-- I had to get my man candy fix somehow!!!!

HAHAHA You got blamed and I didn't ha ha haha!!!!

Batman always did like you best-- :grumble:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Evening everyone,

Cheers

Well Beth probably wouldnt mind if I posted some shirtless progress pics, but It would probably end up all over the internet as proof that fat sasquach does indeed exist.

lol

Now, now-- be nice to my friend, Andrew-- you're looking fine, man-- just fine!!

Hope you have a better week-- pretty stressful around these parts, too-- missed a couple too many runs.

Here's to a better one!! :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Evening everyone,

Cheers

No sam got credit for at least being current with her man candy and not posting some Magnum PI looking old fart.

My Marla impression:

Hey ladies check this out.

moses.jpg

Isnt Moses soooooo dreamy. Just look how he holds thos commandments with his big strong arms...

<Sigh>
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone, I feel off the wagon today but gotta get back on in the morning just got sick, from all I ate today, my pregnant friend is staying with me til she has the baby and its hard, but after today I am back on full fledge tomorrow.

As far as the challange I usually drink about 12 cups of water a day so I guess I am good.
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Evening everyone,

Cheers

lol

Now, now-- be nice to my friend, Andrew-- you're looking fine, man-- just fine!!

Hope you have a better week-- pretty stressful around these parts, too-- missed a couple too many runs.

Damn you had to go and be so nice to me and make me feel bad about making and old joke.....Ok I will go in time out for being bad. one minuete for every year so if anyone needs me I will be sitting on the bottom step for 28 minuetes.
    :flowerforyou:
    Love you Marla
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone,

Cheers

No sam got credit for at least being current with her man candy and not posting some Magnum PI looking old fart.

My Marla impression:

Hey ladies check this out.

moses.jpg

Isnt Moses soooooo dreamy. Just look how he holds thos commandments with his big strong arms...

<Sigh>

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: laughing-smiley-007.gif:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He said you were OLD!!! laughing-smiley-007.gif

and you liked guys like Magnum PI! laughing-smiley-007.gif

and moses!!laughing-smiley-007.gif
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Great job everyone, I feel off the wagon today but gotta get back on in the morning just got sick, from all I ate today, my pregnant friend is staying with me til she has the baby and its hard, but after today I am back on full fledge tomorrow.

As far as the challange I usually drink about 12 cups of water a day so I guess I am good.

You've been doing an awesome job and your and inspiration to alot of the folks on this site. So glad to have you on the team.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Evening everyone,

Cheers

lol

Damn you had to go and be so nice to me and make me feel bad about making and old joke.....Ok I will go in time out for being bad. one minuete for every year so if anyone needs me I will be sitting on the bottom step for 28 minuetes.
    Love you Marla

I do believe scripture refers to it as placing burning coals on the heads of your enemies-- by being kind to them-- :frown:

Tsk tsk-- Andrew-- your mother would not be very proud of you-- :angry:

(but I giggled nonetheless-- :laugh: you're too funny)
  • Marla64
    Options
    And for the record--

Tom-Selleck_l.jpg

This is one fine hunk o' man-- definitely, definitely a keeper--

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh-- :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    And for the record--

Tom-Selleck_l.jpg

This is one fine hunk o' man-- definitely, definitely a keeper--

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh-- :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Marla64
    Options
    little punk-- :grumble:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Crap. one of my balls for my tongue ring shattered and now I can't find my extra ones! :mad: :mad:

:huh: :sick:

Hahaha I know. I got it on my 18th birthday and I don't know why I keep it. I think just because I don't even notice it anymore til I break a ball.. I've worked with people for a year before and they never even noticed... It's funny. but it feels weird without it.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    little punk-- :grumble:

WHOO MEEEE?!?!?!? :blushing:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Crap. one of my balls for my tongue ring shattered and now I can't find my extra ones! :mad: :mad:

Hahaha I know. I got it on my 18th birthday and I don't know why I keep it. I think just because I don't even notice it anymore til I break a ball.. I've worked with people for a year before and they never even noticed... It's funny. but it feels weird without it.

Okay, now that I know you have that-- this is how I hear what you just wrote--

"I think jutht becauth I don't even notith it anymore--"

Doethn't it make you lithp?

Thith doth not compute--
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Evening everyone,

Cheers

lol

Love you Marla

I do believe scripture refers to it as placing burning coals on the heads of your enemies-- by being kind to them-- :frown:

Tsk tsk-- Andrew-- your mother would not be very proud of you-- :angry:

(but I giggled nonetheless-- :laugh: you're too funny)

So your kindness was nothing more than biblical trickery?

Lies make baby jesus cry. I hope your happy now.

threadcry.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Andy that picture is SCARY!!:cry:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

Thith doth not compute--

LOL
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options

Thith doth not compute--

Lol no, I don't lisp at all. I did for like the first week, but not anymore. I also don't click it against my teeth.
  • Marla64
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are too much, young man--

Really need to work-- later!!