BLACK TEAM WEEK 4

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    oh, excuse me-- I think I stumbled into the wrong thread--

I'm looking for the Black team-- :ohwell:

:wink:

Sorry Marls. It's my fault again. :huh: :blushing:

But we're here, promise!!!!!! (Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Marla!!!!! happy birthday to you!!!!!! :bigsmile: )

Thanks, Vanessa--

Lori-- cake was yummy-- 'cept they used vanilla frosting-- I like cream cheese--

I love cream cheese frosting. Now I want cake.

Would it be tacky if I took my own birthday cake to work so I can make it less unhealthy and have cream cheese frosting?

I will send everyone here a piece of madisons birthday cake. I should have plenty left over. then next month is Ava's birthday. Don't plan on me losing these couple of months! hahaha

When is Ava's birthday? I'm a July girl too!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    The last I went to Red Robin was over xmas and it was the first burger I had since I had started losing 3 months earlier. It was yum-o.

I definitely enjoy their burgers. Mmmmm. The last time I was there, I had the Whiskey River chicken wrap and it was yum. Of course, ended up taking half of it home..but I like leftovers.

left overs never make it home for us most of the time. I get my good deed in those days. I always tell hubs that I might not go to church like I should but helping a homeless person will get me in. :wink:

I have a full assortment of Rubbermaid containers now that I got for my birthday, uh, present :huh: from my family for your leftovers-- come see me. Any size. :noway:

Poor Marla!

they should have given you a poster of this guy
    Magnum_1980_Magnum_PI_1.jpg

Found another cake for ya too!
    magnum_pi.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    The last I went to Red Robin was over xmas and it was the first burger I had since I had started losing 3 months earlier. It was yum-o.

I definitely enjoy their burgers. Mmmmm. The last time I was there, I had the Whiskey River chicken wrap and it was yum. Of course, ended up taking half of it home..but I like leftovers.

left overs never make it home for us most of the time. I get my good deed in those days. I always tell hubs that I might not go to church like I should but helping a homeless person will get me in. :wink:

They probably appreciate it. :smile:

We never give money but we will go get them something to eat. Shucks!
  • Girlmom282109

But we're here, promise!!!!!! (Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Marla!!!!! happy birthday to you!!!!!! :bigsmile: )

Thanks, Vanessa--

Lori-- cake was yummy-- 'cept they used vanilla frosting-- I like cream cheese--

Would it be tacky if I took my own birthday cake to work so I can make it less unhealthy and have cream cheese frosting?

I will send everyone here a piece of madisons birthday cake. I should have plenty left over. then next month is Ava's birthday. Don't plan on me losing these couple of months! hahaha

hers is the 21st. Madison and Ava are 25 months apart.:blushing:
  • SatelliteCrush80

They probably appreciate it. :smile:

We never give money but we will go get them something to eat. Shucks!

Same here. I always wish I could do more, but something is better than nothing.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks, Sam--

Hey, guys-- look what Sam gave me for my birthday!!!!!!!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80

Thanks, Vanessa--

When we have kids, I would prefer to have them close in age like that too for a lot of reasons.

My bday is the 29th, my mom's is the 25th and my cat's is the 26th. July rocks!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,770 Member
    Hey Marla, nice AV. Did you change something? You look a little???? Hmmm, can't totally place it.....
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Hey Marla, nice AV. Did you change something? You look a little???? Hmmm, can't totally place it.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109

Thanks, Vanessa--

When we have kids, I would prefer to have them close in age like that too for a lot of reasons.

The winter months are big in our family. starting Oct. 31st, Nov. 1 Nov 4,nov 26, Dec, 27 3times, Jan. 6, Feb 2, Feb 26 2 times so yeah lots of winter b days in our family
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,770 Member
    My new favorite cake is the soda pop cake, moist and delish. 1 white cake mix, 1 can sprite zero for the cake, for the top, 1 tub of (shhhh, is Dave lurking?) cool whip, and some sliced up strawberries. Total heaven. MMMMM. We all :heart: it very much.
  • Girlmom282109

Thanks, Vanessa--

Hubs 2 years older then the next brother and he is 2 years older then the next brother and then he is 12 years older then the next brother. So, ya closer the better. The youngest is a PUNK!!
  • Girlmom282109

Thanks, Sam--

Marla turned into a man!! A hairy one at that!!
  • SatelliteCrush80

Thanks, Vanessa--

Hubs 2 years older then the next brother and he is 2 years older then the next brother and then he is 12 years older then the next brother. So, ya closer the better. The youngest is a PUNK!!

Yeah, I am almost 9 years older than my sister and I don't want my kids to have that huge gap. Plus, I want to have my two and be done by the time I'm 35.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member

Thanks, Sam--

you want a piece of me-- I know you do-- :wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Yeah, I am almost 9 years older than my sister and I don't want my kids to have that huge gap. Plus, I want to have my two and be done by the time I'm 35.

I hope to be done at 35 as well! We shall see.
  • Girlmom282109

Thanks, Sam--

you want a piece of me-- I know you do-- :wink:

BARFOLA!!!!!:wink::wink:
  • SatelliteCrush80

I hope to be done at 35 as well! We shall see.

That gives my BF 6 years, so he better enjoy his freedom now! :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Woah, I travel out of town for a day and I miss alot. lol

we always have tons of adds for places we don't have up here. Lots of sonic adds and we don't wave one. no red robins ect... It is kinda funny. Though you guys definately got me craving a burger. lol

So I went to a regional meeting down in mass yesterday and overall it was a great trip. This meeting was attended by close to 80 or so people 50 of which have not seen me since before I started my journey so I got to wear my new outfit and just sit back and enjoy the wow's I got from people. It was great and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. lol Well last night when I got to the hotel I wanted to get a work out in and wouldnt you know it the fitness room was horrible. The treadmill was a mess so I used the excersice bike. Even on it's highest setting I couldnt get my heart rate up so I thought I would drive down to the local highschool to see if the track was good. Well it was a nice track but they don't keep the lights on that late so that was a bust. I couldnt run on the road near the hotel because it is right off the mass pike and they are doing work so I didnt want to get run over. So I went back to the hotel feeling defeated and hopeless about getting any decent excersice. When I got there I decieded to take the stairs up to my room on the second floor. When I got to the top of that flight I thought..... "This will work!" I cranked on my heart rate monitor and run thos steps up 5 flights and back down. up and down, up and down for 30 mins. Burned my 600 calories and went to bed happy. I am just so proud of how dedicated I am to this lifestyle now. Just feel great.

Everyone is doing so great with there water and this challenge!

Marla-WTG on your run last night. I am glad your timing of the meds is working!

Sam- Nothing specific, just missed seeing your posts. lol

Beans-Missed ya girl. your just like me, when you feel like your not doing well or get stressed you dissapear. I'm the same way. Your doing great and you my favorite beach body coach. lol

Roni-Wtg on gaining that pound! I could learn from you. This is about being healthy not about dropping pounds. Thanks for reminding me. I need that some times.

Venessa-I think you came to a good conlcusion on that one. Don't deny him his time, but you need to get some fun time for yourself. It's only fair.

Shuntae-What is up buddy!? :flowerforyou:

Lynne and April- U2 are so cute. Hope the bike riding is going well and way to go on passing on the pepsi april.

Renae, Janie, Bobbie, Lori, Lori and all my other folks. Have a great night everyone. I am headed to bed!

:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    And Andrew-- I swear, if you come up with some sorry-assed Moses cake, (pardon the language) and another Marla's old joke-- you're dead meat, mister.:angry:

one moses cake-
    Blair_T_1__ow___moses.jpg

+
    one marla is old joke.

Marla is so old, when she saw Jurrasic Park, It brought back Memories.

ok, My work here is done.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.