BLACK TEAM WEEK 4

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,770 Member
    I've gotten some good ones at Walmart too. Just look for ones labeled 'high impact'. I wear two at a time, it's almost more comfy than the $60 Enell and just as supportive.

Edit: I am talking sports bras here...
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    I've gotten some good ones at Walmart too. Just look for ones labeled 'high impact'. I wear two at a time, it's almost more comfy than the $60 Enell and just as supportive.

Edit: I am talking sports bras here...

I know! LOL!!! Funny tho! Yea I need to go there anyway.......thanks a bunch!
  • renae77
    bike-103.gif This would be me on a bicycle!

Sorry but I thought this was cute!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,770 Member
    SpongeMarla- I need to let you know I wasn't laughing AT you, more at your story. I agree gaining 8 pounds of water weight is horrifying!

Your story made me change my mind about staying off the scale this week again. I don't need those kind of shocks come Wednesday. Come the weekend if the water is showing up on the scale, I'm cuttting it back.
  • renae77
    Goodnight All!! Catch you tomorrow!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    What'd I miss? What'd I misss????

No time to catch up today-- hope you're all well.

So I'm sitting here typing all evening after a nutty, over the top day, totally out of my control, not at all how I would have planned or desired it-- in-laws popped in unannounced, basketball practices, golf practices, kids friends over-- I mean, total, total Calgon day--

So I'm typing the job from hell-- for every India.Arie cool file I type I have a dozen crapola, boring, crappy, crappy, boring, crappy files-- this is one of 'em. And it always, always makes me pissy--

So I tell my hubs I can't wait any longer, I need to run now and split--

I have the most awesome flipping run-- first mile grumbling beyond belief about the above-- second mile it all comes into a bit more perspective-- that anger has no place-- we're providing for the family-- get a grip-- life isn't what you envisioned, but it's better than it could be--

So, there you have it-- running-- soooooo good for the disposition-- clears the mind, soothes the spirit--
    I ran 3.2 with one pound hand weights-- total, total bliss. I re-worked the timing of my blood pressure medicine, so it's basically out of my system by running time in the eve-- no weakness-- it was pure joy--
    Heading to type-- still the crappy file-- but, whaddyagonnado-- ???

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Oh um, also.. I drink a Slimfast every morning for breakfast so I dunno... does that count? If so, I forfeit the challenge cuz it has sodium in it. :bigsmile:

I second that, can't live without them!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    What'd I miss? What'd I misss????

No time to catch up today-- hope you're all well.

So I'm sitting here typing all evening after a nutty, over the top day, totally out of my control, not at all how I would have planned or desired it-- in-laws popped in unannounced, basketball practices, golf practices, kids friends over-- I mean, total, total Calgon day--

So I'm typing the job from hell-- for every India.Arie cool file I type I have a dozen crapola, boring, crappy, crappy, boring, crappy files-- this is one of 'em. And it always, always makes me pissy--

So I tell my hubs I can't wait any longer, I need to run now and split--

I have the most awesome flipping run-- first mile grumbling beyond belief about the above-- second mile it all comes into a bit more perspective-- that anger has no place-- we're providing for the family-- get a grip-- life isn't what you envisioned, but it's better than it could be--

So, there you have it-- running-- soooooo good for the disposition-- clears the mind, soothes the spirit--
    I ran 3.2 with one pound hand weights-- total, total bliss. I re-worked the timing of my blood pressure medicine, so it's basically out of my system by running time in the eve-- no weakness-- it was pure joy--
    Heading to type-- still the crappy file-- but, whaddyagonnado-- ???

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sounds like an awesome run, Marla! I hope you have a happy happy happy day! :heart:
  • renae77
    Good morning Blackteam!! How is everyone? Is it pouring down rain here again today...... Now when I decide I want to run/jog/walk it has done nothing but rain and it is so hard and the ground isn't soaking it up so it's all laying on top. I can't even go out and jump rope. Dang it! I have to clean house today and go pay some bills. Guess I will use the elliptical machine and maybe break out a video. Hope you all have a great Friday!

Marla-Great run girl! Thats awesome!!
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    good morning all!!!!!!:bigsmile:

so, i see we have hotties, bras, and fried peas, yesterday? lol lynnies right y'all are chatty bratties, but i love it:wink:

ok so here's the deal, k don't drink pop, like ever, ask my sis, i drink tea, lemonade and water, so we stop at speedway (gas station) yesterday, i go in to pay for gas and grab a bottle of water.....and the fountain pop machine is sitting there staring at me, so i get a big 44oz. cup of pepsi.. i have no idea why because i don't drink pop, but it just really really looked good. i go back to my blazer, get in, my hubby is looking at me like i'm crazy cuz he knows i hardly ever drink pop, much less 44oz of it, i am like foaming at the mouth waiting to take a drink of this huge pepsi, when i hear someone holler WATER, i looked around and someone had forgot the water they had just bought and the lady at the gas station was hollering out the front door to the person who forgot it. "you forgot your WATER, how ironic is that??!!?? so i handed the big really good looking 44oz big gulp of pepsi to the hubby, went back in the station and bought a big 44oz bottle of water :laugh: i think some people call that divine intervention lol lol lol
  • renae77

so, i see we have hotties, bras, and fried peas, yesterday? lol lynnies right y'all are chatty bratties, but i love it:wink:

ok so here's the deal, k don't drink pop, like ever, ask my sis, i drink tea, lemonade and water, so we stop at speedway (gas station) yesterday, i go in to pay for gas and grab a bottle of water.....and the fountain pop machine is sitting there staring at me, so i get a big 44oz. cup of pepsi.. i have no idea why because i don't drink pop, but it just really really looked good. i go back to my blazer, get in, my hubby is looking at me like i'm crazy cuz he knows i hardly ever drink pop, much less 44oz of it, i am like foaming at the mouth waiting to take a drink of this huge pepsi, when i hear someone holler WATER, i looked around and someone had forgot the water they had just bought and the lady at the gas station was hollering out the front door to the person who forgot it. "you forgot your WATER, how ironic is that??!!?? so i handed the big really good looking 44oz big gulp of pepsi to the hubby, went back in the station and bought a big 44oz bottle of water :laugh: i think some people call that divine intervention lol lol lol

Way to go April! I bypassed all the sodas yesterday myself for a change! I only had about 50 ounces of water tho. And I was the one making fried pies.......Yummy!!!!!
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Good Morning, all. I'm happy to say that I've lost that pound I gained last week. Hope I can lose another one before Wednesday.

I love this week's challenge, because I already drink lots of water. I'm on high blood pressure meds & my Dr. told me not to drink water unless I feel thirsty. But I do keep water at my desk so probably drink more than I should:drinker: :drinker:

Have a great Friday & a wonderful weekend:flowerforyou:
  • Hello my beautiful black team!!!!

I had a great week exercising this week (got in a workout every morning plus 2 days I went riding for an hour in the evenings in addition to my morning workout)!!!!!!:drinker: :love: :smooched: My eating was pretty good. I went back through my food journal and saw some things that I could have done better. I didn't eat all of my exercise calories but I think that's okay. Now I just have to find something to do over the weekend to stay active. The bad thing is I'm up 2lbs from the begining of the week, but I 'm not too upset over that.

Have a great weekend peeps!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75

Way to go April! I bypassed all the sodas yesterday myself for a change! I only had about 50 ounces of water tho. And I was the one making fried pies.......Yummy!!!!!
    i know, right like that was sooooo weird lol
    those fried peas sound yummylicious!!!!!!!!!!
    good job on the passin up of the soda:)
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Good morning black team..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLA!!!

That is all - for now..

Janie
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    I also need a bra. I had a reduction and am still not completely happy with the results but they aren't as huge as before but I know for a fact that a bra is needed. I really need a better sports bra too but right now it isn't in the funds.

Champion makes a great sports bra renae. I have gone almost back up to what they were before surgery so I too need one aswell.

I found mine at Target. Hubs bought it so it can't be that expensive. :wink:

I bought two Danskin sports bras and they do the work. I'm like Shuntae, as soon as I can take mine off the girls are free.:laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    HAAAAPPY BIIIRRRTHDAYYYYYY DEAR MARLA
    HHHAAAAAPPPPPYYYY BIIIIRRRRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU!
  • Girlmom282109
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
    HAPPY BIIIRTHDAY DEEEAR JANIE
    HAAAAPPY BIIIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    MARLA Drink that wine!!! it's your birthday!!! I'll have a glass for you too!:bigsmile:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    leb.gif

Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday Dear Marla,
    Happy Birthday to you !!!!

aem32.gif
This discussion has been closed.