BLACK TEAM WEEK 4

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Marla just wanted to tell you that I am still doing great on that not eating after 8 thing. It's hard with all the talk of fruit and such on all these threads!

Sam I know I am not Marla but I think that is great. I am at this moment eating picante sauce and chips. And I have my water right here.
    What do you do about eating so late when you work 12 hour shifts and you get off at 7:30 and home right before 8:00 pm? That's sooo hard for me. Sometimes I think I shouldn't eat at all.

Your schedule is different. I am home all day and I am a bored eater so to stop at 8 is something I need to do.

I used to work 12.5 hour shifts like you do 4 on 3 off kind of thing. I lost a ton of weight. I went from like 180 to 130 in 2 or 3 months because I was not eating right or hardly at all. but that was a long time ago. You do need to eat though.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,770 Member
    I see the hotties are floating around on here again tonight.

Thank goodness aunt Flo finally decided to get off the scenic route and just get here already! Geez. I think if it wasn't nailed down today, I ate it. Then I drank too much water too fast. I feel gross and am very thankful I have 5 more days before the next weigh in.

I'm so ready for a shower so I can take off this tight bra! It's my Enell, I never showered after the gym so my hubs and I could walk tonight. This thing wasn't meant for day long wear. The girls are going to be so freaking happy to be let loose.
  • Girlmom282109

Thank goodness aunt Flo finally decided to get off the scenic route and just get here already! Geez. I think if it wasn't nailed down today, I ate it. Then I drank too much water too fast. I feel gross and am very thankful I have 5 more days before the next weigh in.

I'm so ready for a shower so I can take off this tight bra! It's my Enell, I never showered after the gym so my hubs and I could walk tonight. This thing wasn't meant for day long wear. The girls are going to be so freaking happy to be let loose.

I tried on my Enell still alittle tight. Girls are under my chin when I put that thing on. :noway: :noway:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Marla just wanted to tell you that I am still doing great on that not eating after 8 thing. It's hard with all the talk of fruit and such on all these threads!

Sam I know I am not Marla but I think that is great. I am at this moment eating picante sauce and chips. And I have my water right here.
    What do you do about eating so late when you work 12 hour shifts and you get off at 7:30 and home right before 8:00 pm? That's sooo hard for me. Sometimes I think I shouldn't eat at all.

Your schedule is different. I am home all day and I am a bored eater so to stop at 8 is something I need to do.

I used to work 12.5 hour shifts like you do 4 on 3 off kind of thing. I lost a ton of weight. I went from like 180 to 130 in 2 or 3 months because I was not eating right or hardly at all. but that was a long time ago. You do need to eat though.

Well I do eat and I don't eat as much as I used to. I get 4 breaks a day: 9 am, 11:45 am, 2:15 pm, and 4:45 pm. I don't eat at all my breaks. I have cereal at the first one, then lunch at the 2nd one and I will eat some kind of snack at my last break. So by 8pm I am hungry again. Since we moved into my parents house to help them out, she has been cooking every single day except maybe one. And I feel bad if I don't eat something. When I lived here before she was working 3rd shift and not home when I was and that helped b/c she didn't cook as much and I had joined a gym. So I lost weight then. I am just torn sometimes on what to do.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member

I seriously hate bras and can never wait to get out of mine. Ugh. (But if I didn't wear one, I would probably hurt myself. That's not safe.)
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Hey guys!

That is all. :smile:
  • SatelliteCrush80

Well I do eat and I don't eat as much as I used to. I get 4 breaks a day: 9 am, 11:45 am, 2:15 pm, and 4:45 pm. I don't eat at all my breaks. I have cereal at the first one, then lunch at the 2nd one and I will eat some kind of snack at my last break. So by 8pm I am hungry again. Since we moved into my parents house to help them out, she has been cooking every single day except maybe one. And I feel bad if I don't eat something. When I lived here before she was working 3rd shift and not home when I was and that helped b/c she didn't cook as much and I had joined a gym. So I lost weight then. I am just torn sometimes on what to do.

If you are hungry at 8, then you probably need to eat. What time do you go to bed?
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Hey guys!

That is all. :smile:

Hey Vanessa!
  • Girlmom282109

kinda personal but can you go potty first thing in the AM or not. See for me I couldn't so I thought if I stop eating at 8 I wouldn't have to wait all day to eat so I could weigh in. hahaha

Eat dinner. You need it.
  • Girlmom282109

I seriously hate bras and can never wait to get out of mine. Ugh. (But if I didn't wear one, I would probably hurt myself. That's not safe.)

mine would look like I lived in the jungles of brazil or somewhere if I didn't wear one :grumble: :grumble: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Ah, I was thinking about chatting with you ladies, but I'm exhausted and my back is hurting. I'm gonna go lay down in bed. Sucks cuz I have to be at work a half hour early tomorrow and I know I'm going to have a TON of catching up to do with these two days off. :sick: Totally not looking forward to tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great night!!!! :drinker: :heart:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,770 Member
    Shuntae- no matter how comfy or not, I NEED bras. This sports bra is meant to hold things tight and it does. It has like 15 hook and eye clasps up the front. I already undid the bottom 2 when I was having issues earlier today, after my walk I unhooked about 3 more. The band around the bottom is soooo freaking tight. It starts to hurt after a while.
  • renae77
    No I don't go potty first thing in the morning like that BUT I usually go every evening. Especially now that I have had my gall bladder taken out. But sometimes I am hungry and sometimes I am kind of hungry. Guess it depends on the day. And I don't go to bed until after 11 on most nights, maybe 12.

HEY VANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • renae77
    I also need a bra. I had a reduction and am still not completely happy with the results but they aren't as huge as before but I know for a fact that a bra is needed. I really need a better sports bra too but right now it isn't in the funds.
  • Girlmom282109
    I also need a bra. I had a reduction and am still not completely happy with the results but they aren't as huge as before but I know for a fact that a bra is needed. I really need a better sports bra too but right now it isn't in the funds.

Champion makes a great sports bra renae. I have gone almost back up to what they were before surgery so I too need one aswell.

I found mine at Target. Hubs bought it so it can't be that expensive. :wink:
  • renae77

Champion makes a great sports bra renae. I have gone almost back up to what they were before surgery so I too need one aswell.

Mine are no where near where they were thank goodness. But I never lost weight in them when I lost weight before and I didn't gain anything back in them either.
  • Girlmom282109

Mine are no where near where they were thank goodness. But I never lost weight in them when I lost weight before and I didn't gain anything back in them either.

I can only imagine what mine would look like now if I didn't have the surgery. :noway: :noway: :huh: :huh:
  • Girlmom282109
    NIGHT ALL!!!
  • renae77

I can only imagine what mine would look like now if I didn't have the surgery. :noway: :noway: :huh: :huh:
    I absolutely hated mine!! I am happy they are smaller. I just don't like exactly how they look. The dr didnt do as good a job as he should have.
  • renae77
    NIGHT ALL!!!

GOODNIGHT SAM!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.