BLACK TEAM WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,757 Member
    Options
    Sam- water is good, but I was experiencing some serious bloating. I think I need to space it out better. You drank 46 oz BEFORE bed? Are you insane? I want to try to get mine in before dinner so I can sleep. I like exercise, but not when it means running to the bathroom 20 times in the middle of the night.

Ok, I'll bite. Marla, do tell about the water.

Sarah- nice to have you on board. I say keep eating the Fiber One bars, fiber is good for you. So many other things that are good for you create those issues too. I once ate a cup of egg beaters and a cup of broccoli in it. BIG MISTAKE. My tummy was PO'ed. Big time. It was a rough evening and my kids made me promise never to do that again. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Sam- water is good, but I was experiencing some serious bloating. I think I need to space it out better. You drank 46 oz BEFORE bed? Are you insane? I want to try to get mine in before dinner so I can sleep. I like exercise, but not when it means running to the bathroom 20 times in the middle of the night.

I did ok. I went just before bed and then right away in the AM. I did go about 4 times while drinking it though :wink:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome!! I could never get up early to work out. :laugh: I'm SO not a morning person. :sick:

I think the same thing about you night time work out people. If I don't do it in the morning, it's not likely to happen.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to work out if I say I am gonna do it in the evening. I have to get it done early or mine doesn't happen either. So needless to say, we went to 5 different stores this morning to get the groceries we need. WTH?? My mom can NOT go to one place and be happy with it, plus we have to go to Sams Club and buy crap in bulk. By the time we get home, it's almost 2 pm so I have too much stuff to do but get nothing done. Still have one load of clothes in the dryer. Had to help mom put everything away, even tho my bro was here and wouldn't do anything. Then after that I lost my drive to do anything. Then got my daughter and came home, ate supper, and then spent the next hour and a half making fried pies for my dad. Now I just wanna be soo lazy! Somebody come here and kick my butt into gear.
    On the plus side.....40 ounces of water down!

Sam- I could never drink that much water and go to bed. I would spend the night in the bathroom b/c I go way toooo much when I drink water!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I find it hard to work out if I say I am gonna do it in the evening. I have to get it done early or mine doesn't happen either. So needless to say, we went to 5 different stores this morning to get the groceries we need. WTH?? My mom can NOT go to one place and be happy with it, plus we have to go to Sams Club and buy crap in bulk. By the time we get home, it's almost 2 pm so I have too much stuff to do but get nothing done. Still have one load of clothes in the dryer. Had to help mom put everything away, even tho my bro was here and wouldn't do anything. Then after that I lost my drive to do anything. Then got my daughter and came home, ate supper, and then spent the next hour and a half making fried pies for my dad. Now I just wanna be soo lazy! Somebody come here and kick my butt into gear.

Sam- I could never drink that much water and go to bed. I would spend the night in the bathroom b/c I go way toooo much when I drink water!

What are fried pies?:huh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Well, Lori-- I didn't earn the name SpongeMarla for nuttin'--

I bought a 64 ounce bottle from Wal-Mart so I could "faithfully" drink my water-- so I guzzled like a blinkin' fish for a whole week--

And gained 8 pounds--

My body does not handle extra fluid-- :noway:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    64 oz of water down the hatch :drinker:
  • 72lori
    Options

I bought a 64 ounce bottle from Wal-Mart so I could "faithfully" drink my water-- so I guzzled like a blinkin' fish for a whole week--

And gained 8 pounds--

It's wrong to be laughing right now, isn't it? Sorry. Ok, now I get why Sam told you to do what you had to do for this challenge.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Gonna have water with my dinner and then I'll be done for today!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    got in 2 16oz glasses of coffee this AM and I just finished 40oz of lemonade. So, I have 72oz of water. I AM FINISHED FOR THE NIGHT!!!!:laugh:

If you need me I will be in the potty!!!:laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    I ate way too much today. :ohwell:

I've got a lot of calories to burn and my tummy hurts. :sad: :sad:

I have no idea how much water i got in today. I haven't been paying attention. Blah. As soon as this tummy ache goes away I'm getting up and working out. :love: I need to get my energy levels up.
  • renae77
    Options

We took biscuits and rolled them out flat, then filled them with some pie filling, any flavor but today we did peach and strawberry pie fillings. Fold them shut and use a fork to mash the ends together. Drop them into hot grease and let them fry until brown. Then you can add powdered sugar if you want. They are really good!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

We took biscuits and rolled them out flat, then filled them with some pie filling, any flavor but today we did peach and strawberry pie fillings. Fold them shut and use a fork to mash the ends together. Drop them into hot grease and let them fry until brown. Then you can add powdered sugar if you want. They are really good!

That sounds sooooooooooooo good.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I was thinking the same thing but how many calories and can I make it healthy? I bet I can. :wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Buiscuts are on sale at one of the stores here and I have pumpkin in the cupboard. I bet I can make a pumpkin pie one of those thingys. I will bake it instead.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

I was thinking the same thing but how many calories and can I make it healthy? I bet I can. :wink:

I could let myself have just one of the real thing, but a healthy version would definitely be nice.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

And gained 8 pounds--

It's wrong to be laughing right now, isn't it? Sorry. Ok, now I get why Sam told you to do what you had to do for this challenge.

Ahhh-- go ahead and laugh-- why should you be any different. :grumble:

:wink:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Now I watch Basketball because I hate Kobe Bryant and I have to watch to see if Dwight Howard can beat him. They call Dwight Howard Superman and the people in LA are saying that Kobe is his Cryptonite let's home not!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

And gained 8 pounds--

Ahhh-- go ahead and laugh-- why should you be any different. :grumble:

:wink:

I didn't laugh at you at that moment! :laugh: I truely felt bad for you. Now when it comes to your men I have to remember that you are WWWWWAAAAAAAYYYY older then me and you all like those kind of men! :laugh: :laugh:
  • renae77
    Options
    There is Lite in some of the flavors. I know they had lite in the peach or apple. They are sooooo good!!