BLACK TEAM WEEK 4

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Now I watch Basketball because I hate Kobe Bryant and I have to watch to see if Dwight Howard can beat him. They call Dwight Howard Superman and the people in LA are saying that Kobe is his Cryptonite let's home not!

AMEN SISTA FRIEND!

It doesn't hurt that Dwight Howard is hot, either. Mmmm Hmmm.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Now I watch Basketball because I hate Kobe Bryant and I have to watch to see if Dwight Howard can beat him. They call Dwight Howard Superman and the people in LA are saying that Kobe is his Cryptonite let's home not!

AMEN SISTA FRIEND!

Hot is not the word I would use for him.
  • SatelliteCrush80

AMEN SISTA FRIEND!

As in it's an understatement, or he also resembles Reptar?
  • Girlmom282109
    So, I took a stupid survey on FB actually 2 and one said that I will have 3 kids 2 boys and 1 girl. well that one was wrong so I took another one how white are you? haha told you they were dumb well this one said that I am not white at all and that I live where not to many whit people live! hahaha. it's half and half here on my street. I do have to say some hicks moved in across the street. Haha

Is it just in the south or do other regions do this too. I can drive down my street and there will be at least 3 or 4 houses with people sitting in their garages? I find that very strange. Is that not what your patio is for?!?!?!
  • Girlmom282109

AMEN SISTA FRIEND!

understatment!! He's gorgeous!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    So, I took a stupid survey on FB actually 2 and one said that I will have 3 kids 2 boys and 1 girl. well that one was wrong so I took another one how white are you? haha told you they were dumb well this one said that I am not white at all and that I live where not to many whit people live! hahaha. it's half and half here on my street. I do have to say some hicks moved in across the street. Haha

Is it just in the south or do other regions do this too. I can drive down my street and there will be at least 3 or 4 houses with people sitting in their garages? I find that very strange. Is that not what your patio is for?!?!?!

Ha! Maybe they want to sit in front and don't have enough space? We're in a third floor condo, so I can't speak from experience.

I :heart: FB quizzes, even though they are sometimes ridiculous. I really enjoyed the top fives.
  • SatelliteCrush80

AMEN SISTA FRIEND!

He's a youngin, but legal AND old enough to buy a girl a drink!
  • Girlmom282109

BBIMAGE1.png

Here some Eye candy for you!!
  • Girlmom282109

AMEN SISTA FRIEND!

You must like them older. He is only 4 years younger then you.

I like top fives to on FB
  • SatelliteCrush80

BBIMAGE1.png

Mmmmmm...I like the way you think, miss lady!
  • SatelliteCrush80

AMEN SISTA FRIEND!

You must like them older. He is only 4 years younger then you.

I like top fives to on FB

When I hear someone say they are 23 or 24 it sounds so young...I'm about to be 29.

My all time favorite top 5 was the '5 people I would punch in the face.' I wanted to take it more times so I could fit everyone in. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109

BBIMAGE1.png

Mmmmmm...I like the way you think, miss lady!

thanks. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    My all time favorite top 5 was the '5 people I would punch in the face.' I wanted to take it more times so I could fit everyone in. :laugh: :laugh:

I did that one too. Angelina Jolie was my number one I think. :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80

I did that one too. Angelina Jolie was my number one I think. :laugh:

:laugh:

I just put mine in the order that I thought of them...but I thought I had a pretty good collection.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    You ladies are crazy!! I don't know anything about basketball but some of the names you speak I do recognize. And I don't have a Myspace or a Facebook account anymore. Caused too many problems at home......or so they say.
  • Girlmom282109
    Marla just wanted to tell you that I am still doing great on that not eating after 8 thing. It's hard with all the talk of fruit and such on all these threads!
  • Girlmom282109
    You ladies are crazy!! I don't know anything about basketball but some of the names you speak I do recognize. And I don't have a Myspace or a Facebook account anymore. Caused too many problems at home......or so they say.

Who cares about the basketball I watch to stare at all the lovelyness!! :love: :love:
  • renae77
    Marla just wanted to tell you that I am still doing great on that not eating after 8 thing. It's hard with all the talk of fruit and such on all these threads!

Sam I know I am not Marla but I think that is great. I am at this moment eating picante sauce and chips. And I have my water right here.
    What do you do about eating so late when you work 12 hour shifts and you get off at 7:30 and home right before 8:00 pm? That's sooo hard for me. Sometimes I think I shouldn't eat at all.
  • renae77

Who cares about the basketball I watch to stare at all the lovelyness!! :love: :love:

Sam you are so funny! You ladies all make me laugh. I look forward to getting on here and talking to you all!!! Thanks for the laughs and making my days better!!
  • SatelliteCrush80

I'm not into basketball like I used to be, but now I watch it with BF sometimes and all that lovelyness makes it SO worth it.
This discussion has been closed.