BLACK TEAM WEEK 4

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,770 Member
    Green Tea + Fiber One Bar + 48oz of water = belly grumbling, sloshing, groaning like you've never heard.

Just now finished by 2nd 24oz of water. So I'm at 48. I'll grab me some oars and float on down to the kitchen for more water and then take a potty break. I'm pretty sure you'll hear some sloshing around while I walk / float.

LMAO- Right there with you. Fiber bar is now all bloated to three times it's original size.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,958 Member
    Green Tea + Fiber One Bar + 48oz of water = belly grumbling, sloshing, groaning like you've never heard.

Just now finished by 2nd 24oz of water. So I'm at 48. I'll grab me some oars and float on down to the kitchen for more water and then take a potty break. I'm pretty sure you'll hear some sloshing around while I walk / float.

LMAO- Right there with you. Fiber bar is now all bloated to three times it's original size.

Yep. I've been eating Fiber One bars for several months now. Probably on average 4 times a week. I'm still waiting to get used to them so the side effects aren't so strong - no pun intended:laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Hey all.

Lynnie - I know, i realized that after I posted and I'm sorry for that. :embarassed: I realize what everyone must have thought. So, sorry all. I didn't mean to discourage anyone. Everyone is doing amazing! I love you all!!

Lori - if I had my choice... I would NOT work. Especially if I had 4 kids... but that's just my 2 cents. :wink:

Beans - Glad you're back girl!

Roni - You're so positive about the whole 1 lb gain thing!!!! That's amazing. I should take some lessons from you! :laugh: Awesome job on keeping upbeat and I'm sure you'll see that 100th lb soon enough!

Yesterday was an awesome off day. Back at it today though. I got a new scale! It's a digital one instead of one of those turny dial ones. I'm so exited for an exact number instead of trying to see those little tiny lines and trying to guess!! :laugh:

I hope everyone is having a great day!!! :drinker:
  • Vanessa414
    Oh um, also.. I drink a Slimfast every morning for breakfast so I dunno... does that count? If so, I forfeit the challenge cuz it has sodium in it. :bigsmile:
  • 72lori
    Kati- :laugh: I'm not too bothered by the Fiber One bars. Now protein bars and egg beaters. My family are not happy campers when I eat them, which is often!

Vanessa- a digital scale is a must. I had a perfectly working one that measured to the half pound and had to go buy another one that measured to the 2/10 of a pound. I really wanted the one that measured to the 1/10 but couldn't justify spending the extra bucks on it, especially since I already had a scale that worked!
  • Vanessa414
    Hmm... The new scale is about 2 lbs off from the other one. Oh well, I'll deal with it. :grumble:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member

When I did come around, I was so freakin' lost in the convos that I just panicked & backed out. SOOO many people & I hate leaving people out so it was overwhelming for me. I'll do better. I promise.

This place has been jumpin...

za2.gif
  • 72lori
    Hmm... The new scale is about 2 lbs off from the other one. Oh well, I'll deal with it. :grumble:

Assuming 2 pounds the wrong way? It will all work out in the end.
  • Vanessa414

Assuming 2 pounds the wrong way? It will all work out in the end.

Yup, either way, i've lost what I've lost!!! :bigsmile: So this week might be a little screwy, but after this week the weight lost will be accurate again.
  • 72lori
    I feel like I need to eat something to soak up all the liquid in my belly. That defeats the purpose, huh? The last time I was this bloated from drinking was for my colonoscopy. Let's just say the results from this HAVE to be more fun.
  • Vanessa414
    I feel like I need to eat something to soak up all the liquid in my belly. That defeats the purpose, huh? The last time I was this bloated from drinking was for my colonoscopy. Let's just say the results from this HAVE to be more fun.

:laugh: I've never had one, but i sure hope so!!!!
  • ksproston

When I got my digital scale, there was a 3lb difference, and not in my favor either. But, you're right. You'll deal with it. :flowerforyou:
  • ksproston

Whatever you do, don't pick today the day to try Nature's Pride 100% Whole Wheat, Double Fiber bread :wink:
  • Ok I am going to try and jump in to some of these conversation that I have been reading for the last three weeks since I joined the black team.
    Does your body really get used to the fiber one bars? Because I love the taste of them, but it does do some damage to the intestine for the whole day when I eat one!

I am excited about this weeks challenge cause this is one I can do.
    Last week was a good challenge but it messed with me mentally. I realized that I haven't had the life change that I thought I had. Without the scale to be accountable I didn't eat near as well or track near as well. So even though I didn't do good on the challenge. It was a great eye opener for me to really ponder on why and what changes I have made.
  • ksproston
    Ok I am going to try and jump in to some of these conversation that I have been reading for the last three weeks since I joined the black team.
    Does your body really get used to the fiber one bars? Because I love the taste of them, but it does do some damage to the intestine for the whole day when I eat one!

:laugh: Well, that's what "they" say. Of course, I'm not sure who "they" are. The makers of the product possibly. They're all sitting back (with gas masks) laughing their arses off.....:grumble:
  • Hey folks!!! I am having a really good week for exercising:bigsmile: (my eating has been pretty good too). I've been out 2 nites in a row riding my bike :bigsmile: (1 hour ea nite) PLUS I've been getting up in the mornings and working out since Monday:noway: :bigsmile: :blushing: !!! Yeah me!!!!! :drinker: Just wanted to share!!!
  • Vanessa414
    Hey folks!!! I am having a really good week for exercising:bigsmile: (my eating has been pretty good too). I've been out 2 nites in a row riding my bike :bigsmile: (1 hour ea nite) PLUS I've been getting up in the mornings and working out since Monday:noway: :bigsmile: :blushing: !!! Yeah me!!!!! :drinker: Just wanted to share!!!

Wow!! Awesome!! I could never get up early to work out. :laugh: I'm SO not a morning person. :sick:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Beans- SO SO SO SO glad you are back

Marla- the best swimmer in the world listens to Lil Wayne. I DO NOT! :noway:

Lori- Don't over do it on the water. Ask Marla what can happen if you over do it. Don't let your bra get tight.

I had a great day at school today. Sign Language comes so easy to me. I have been craving pizza all week so I had some. I would have had it tuesday but hubs said we didn't have time to go to my fav. place and if we could find one closer to the movies we could go there and I told him NO EFFIN WAY!!! and yes I said EFFIN and not the F word. I have a 3 year old who copies everything.

I haven't had any water only in my iced coffee this morning. But I did drink 46oz before bed last night.

I WANT EVERYONE TO REMEMBER YES WATER IS GOOD BUT DON'T DRINK IT SO MUCH THAT YOU ARE FLOATING AWAY!!! or your BRA doesn't fit anymore! laughing-smiley-007.gif
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Ok I am going to try and jump in to some of these conversation that I have been reading for the last three weeks since I joined the black team.

I am excited about this weeks challenge cause this is one I can do.
    Last week was a good challenge but it messed with me mentally. I realized that I haven't had the life change that I thought I had. Without the scale to be accountable I didn't eat near as well or track near as well. So even though I didn't do good on the challenge. It was a great eye opener for me to really ponder on why and what changes I have made.

I don't know if it ever gets better. I can't eat them long enough to find out. I would be divorced before that happened!laughing-smiley-007.gif
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Beans- SO SO SO SO glad you are back

Marla- the best swimmer in the world listens to Lil Wayne. I DO NOT! :noway:

Lori- Don't over do it on the water. Ask Marla what can happen if you over do it. Don't let your bra get tight.

I had a great day at school today. Sign Language comes so easy to me. I have been craving pizza all week so I had some. I would have had it tuesday but hubs said we didn't have time to go to my fav. place and if we could find one closer to the movies we could go there and I told him NO EFFIN WAY!!! and yes I said EFFIN and not the F word. I have a 3 year old who copies everything.

I haven't had any water only in my iced coffee this morning. But I did drink 46oz before bed last night.

I WANT EVERYONE TO REMEMBER YES WATER IS GOOD BUT DON'T DRINK IT SO MUCH THAT YOU ARE FLOATING AWAY!!! or your BRA doesn't fit anymore! laughing-smiley-007.gif

I love signing. ASL?? I have taken many classes, and they have helped a couple of times. :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.