Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

BLACK TEAM WEEK 4

Girlmom282109
Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
This weeks challenge is to drink your water. NO SODA!!! and NOTHING WITH SODIUM!!!

Water flavors with no sodium and coffee are ok. I will even say tea is ok as well!

Marla drink what you need to but don't over do it! :wink: :wink:

Replies

• jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    This weeks challenge is to drink your water. NO SODA!!! and NOTHING WITH SODIUM!!!

Water flavors with no sodium and coffee are ok. I will even say tea is ok as well!

All righty then, this is a challenge I can stick with loveshower.gif
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member

Will do, our brave and fearless leader.:flowerforyou:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    sounds good!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Lori- It is hard getting smart!! but this class sucks because I will never use it again. These stupid classes are just another way to get money out of someone. I think unless you are studying something that involves math you don't need to take it! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Hey, you all have been up to alot today!!
    I'm home from work because the daycare lady's sick with the flu.

5 lbs lost this week. I'm pretty happy about it.

I'm going to re-measure tomorrow morning cuz I've already had two huge peices of pizza today and I'm feeling a little bloated. :laugh: It was damn good though!

I'm happy to have today off, but I will definitely be ready to hit it again tomorrow. I've got 8 lbs to lose in 2 weeks if I want to hit my goal. Plus I just can't wait to be out of the 200's again!!

hope everyones having a good day! I'll be around, i'm work on bills right now. :sad: it's depressing.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Wow, I'm a college professor....kind of weird to hear students on the internet talking about how their classes suck.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    tagging for later :flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,956 Member
    Great challenge! I'd better get chugging:drinker: . I'm only on 24oz today. :noway: Need to kick it in gear!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    this one i can definitely do
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Chug-a-lug. Chug-a-lug. You make me wanna holler Hi-Di-Ho.

Anyone remember that song? Oops, I'm showing my age.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,769 Member
    I can drink water, it's the amount that I mess up on. Buy extra TP for all the peeing you'll be doing!
  • Girlmom282109
    Wow, I'm a college professor....kind of weird to hear students on the internet talking about how their classes suck.

I am so so so bad at math. I am going to school to be a sign language interpreter so I eally don't need math but it's obvious that the school thinks I need to know how to graph 3x-6y=7. I don't think I need that but whatev!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Hello dear peeps!!
    I'm a likin' this challenge...I have been off soda for a month now. Just been on the water.:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    :heart:
  • Girlmom282109

thought I would do something to help you out!! I know how you get about water challenges :noway:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Well, mark me off for this week's challenge!! Already :grumble: I drink pop maybe twice a month or so - one of our trucking reps brought pizza today and I had a Diet Pepsi with it. Other than that, if we take the kids to McDonalds I have to have a fountain Diet Dr. Pepper. :heart:

Still up a lb - but going down!! Started Couch to 5K Monday - day 2 today. Really like it so far :love:

Work has been crazy, but now is backing off a little bit. Still busy, but not completely insane!
  • Marla64

thought I would do something to help you out!! I know how you get about water challenges :noway:

I like it just fine--

somebody 'splain to my cells that they're actually supposed to EXCRETE some of the stuff--
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    I'm up for this one...except for Saturday night. Can't promise that I won't have a beer at the baseball game :wink: ...BF and I will be celebrating our three year anniversary with the Mets when they come to DC. Can't wait!
  • Girlmom282109
    I'm up for this one...except for Saturday night. Can't promise that I won't have a beer at the baseball game :wink: ...BF and I will be celebrating our three year anniversary with the Mets when they come to DC. Can't wait!

:mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO JEALOUS!!!!!
  • Marla64

mlb_mets_82.jpg
    LET'S GO METS-- LET'S GO METS-- LET'S GO METS!!!!!!!

Keith Hernandez--

hernandez-1.jpg
    Hottest Met to ever live-- sighhhhh--
This discussion has been closed.