Are you sexy?

Options

Replies

• leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    I'm Sexy!

haha taken me a while to see that though!

I have gorgeous eyes and lips, figure is catching up with all that sexy malarky too! :D

xx

Been looking at everyone else too, i think anyone can be sexy, its not about looks, it's about how you present yourself, and you all doing a bloody good job!
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    :D so many sexy ladies (and a few hot boys) here! your confidence shines brighter than the sun!

the hubs says i'm sexy coz i've got a perky bum and looooong legs! i say i'm sexy because i am finally comfortable in my own skin, i've got an eager and ready smile, and laughing is my favourite exercise ;)
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Great guys keep it coming. I have read ALL of the posts so far. Thank you for the compliments. :flowerforyou:

All of you are sexy! I mean it. Even the people who say they're not. That's right I visited your pages and yeah. Sexy is what I saw.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I have been told my confidence makes me sexy.

My hair, butt, eyes, curves make me feel sexy.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have been told my confidence makes me sexy.

My hair, butt, eyes, curves make me feel sexy.
    Yessssss
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy because i'm determined to be and won't stop til i achieve this sexiness.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Courtney B610 Definitely Sexy!!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Loving all the sexiness here!!
  • LiteBrite007
    Options
    LiteBrite I'll bet you are a riot in person. Bet you light up everyone's life with your humor. Live your life to the baddest, girl!!

AWESOME!!! That is how I got my name. Lite brite! Funny you picked up on that. And you are one sexy lady! Thanks you for the compliment. (Best one of the night. :flowerforyou: )
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Of course I'm sexy!

And the person above me is a pretty, sexy woman too who looks fabulous in red!

Isn't that how this game is played?
  • CourtneyB610
    Options

Awee, thank youuu. :) You are as well!
  • mrsladybrewer
    mrsladybrewer Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy! I have great eyes and a killer smile. And I constantly get compliments on my hair.

Thanks for this post!
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I like my eye color and smile.. and I'm really curvy. I also cook.. and play video games. Does this make me sexy? I'm finally getting confidence, but not so much to think I'm sexy... YET. (p.s I'm looking for friends on here, add me if you wish!)
  • LiteBrite007
    Options
    Of course I'm sexy!

And the person above me is a pretty, sexy woman too who looks fabulous in red!

Isn't that how this game is played?

Thanks! and yeah kind of. You did great!
  • DogsK
    DogsK Posts: 94
    Options
    Im sexy and I know it. Look at my face...who could resist those brown eyes of mine :)
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options

Awee, thank youuu. :) You are as well!

Thank You I just hate Pittsburgh, I work there all the time. I hate driving through there.
  • CourtneyB610
    Options
    Oh no worries. I'm a city girl for sure. :) I lived in Dallas though for my old job and I must admit I loveddd it there!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Oh no worries. I'm a city girl for sure. :) I lived in Dallas though for my old job and I must admit I loveddd it there!

Have you been to Primanti's? I wanna go there just once. Those sammich's look awesome!
  • tdp2012
    tdp2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy because of my smile, laugh, and my curves. Love my curves just want less of them.
  • CourtneyB610
    Options

Have you been to Primanti's? I wanna go there just once. Those sammich's look awesome!

Oh my goodness, are you missing out! Lol. ;) They are delicious! You'll have to try one!