Are you sexy?

Options

Replies

• LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yes you are sexy. Okay lovelies keep them coming. I'm going to take my *kitten* to a sexy party. :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    You're hot too Mikey :wink:

Thank you! Your all sexy yourself!
  • mikeyboy
    Options
    Oh no worries. I'm a city girl for sure. :) I lived in Dallas though for my old job and I must admit I loveddd it there!

Have you been to Primanti's? I wanna go there just once. Those sammich's look awesome!

Oh my goodness, are you missing out! Lol. ;) They are delicious! You'll have to try one!

I love that place! My hometown!
    Well Homested is.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Oh no worries. I'm a city girl for sure. :) I lived in Dallas though for my old job and I must admit I loveddd it there!

Have you been to Primanti's? I wanna go there just once. Those sammich's look awesome!

Oh my goodness, are you missing out! Lol. ;) They are delicious! You'll have to try one!

One of these days. I also want to hit Pat's in Philly for their philly cheesesteak. I better be about 100 lbs before I eat at those places.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    A little out of my age range, but your sexy!
    Dark hair and I'm assuming your tall.

That combination can make any woman swoon :D
  • CourtneyB610
    Options

Well Homested is.

Oh wow, awesome! Oh Homestead is plenty close enough to be considered Pittsburgh!
  • CourtneyB610
    Options

One of these days. I also want to hit Pat's in Philly for their philly cheesesteak. I better be about 100 lbs before I eat at those places.

Lol I actually haven't heard of that place.. buttt I do love cheesesteaks!!
  • mikeyboy
    Options

Well Homested is.

Oh wow, awesome! Oh Homestead is plenty close enough to be considered Pittsburgh!

Yes it is. I also lived in South Park for a minute.
  • guildwars1987
    guildwars1987 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy because I know what I like and who I am and none is going to tell me otherwise. Confidence is key people!

Above: Sorry I won't post if a guy is sexy or not. :)
  • mikeyboy
    Options

Plush... I do have to say, those galsses are mega-sexy! Rock it!
  • mikeyboy
    Options
    I'm sexy because I know what I like and who I am and none is going to tell me otherwise. Confidence is key people!

Above: Sorry I won't post if a guy is sexy or not. :)

Good call! :laugh:
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options

sexy sexy sexy, did I mention your sexy!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm getting there, I think! Once I bulk up some, and lean my body out afterwards I will be :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy because I'm confident, hilarious, and have gorgeous eyes and a strong body.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm getting there, I think! Once I bulk up some, and lean my body out afterwards I will be :)
    ripped is a good place to start,size will come dont sacrifice the cut look.... Go to the tanning bed that will help ya too!(not dogging ya bro)!
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    And above ^^ both are totally sexy.

I'm sexy because of my red hair and blue eyes-striking.
    I'm totally out there and confident, and I don't take crap from no one.
  • brownmami22
    Options
    To above your sexy cute sexy...
    I have been told that my great attitude makes me sexy... and I guess my "now" curvy body (BIG BADONKA) body didn't hurt lol
    This has been very fun to read through thanks... I needed this since i was feeling bummed out
  • CourtneyB610
    Options

Well Homested is.

Yes it is. I also lived in South Park for a minute.

You were all over Pittsburgh!
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Beauty is more than skin deep. Everyone in here is a babe. :love:
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    My brain is sexy. :P

Yeah, I'm feeling pretty sexy lately.