Replies

• BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    yummmmm
  • 12strikes
    12strikes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My sense of humor makes me Sexy. I can brighten your day!
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm a sexy little huntress & Hot little fisherwoman. I can shoot just about anything, guns, bows, & if it swims i can catch it. My hubby loves his little outdoorsy wife, who can rock the camo but still cleans up all sweet...Being self assured enough to accomplish things once only done by men has earned me lots of respect and longing stares from the guys... My hubby gets the "dude...you don't know how lucky you are"...makes me feel pretty good!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I am damn sexy!! I have VERY muscular legs (hence the profile pic), arms and shoulders. I also have amazing eyes and a great set of lips.
  • jenga727
    jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Im sexy because I ride dirtbikes which most girls cant! I have a tight butt, nice legs and a strong upper body! :) I looked pretty good at 130 but look even better at 100! :)
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Im sexy because I can cook, do your dishes, paint your toenails and drive you crazy with my words
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I am SEXY.....B/c I have some damn good curves....& some sexy deep brown eyes too!!

I felt sexy just typing that....We need to do this every night...:heart:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    ...I use to think I was sexy at any size..BUT BOY OH BOY!! Now I am a part of the Bobble Head Club(AmazonWarrior a.k.a Tonya):laugh: :laugh: ...I feel so good on the inside and the outside...so it's a super sexy trait...and I walk with it, talk with it, and show it on a regular! I Love me....always have and always will.....#SignedSexyCook#

@Autumn...smile because you are Sexy Lady!
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    "I felt sexy just typing that....We need to do this every night...:heart:
    [/quote]

I agree! This is great. I don't usually think this way! keeps the positive up front!
  • sphinxdust
    sphinxdust Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy because I try not to judge anyone. I try to transform my body so I don't have to explain to others all day long why fitness is so beneficial, hopefully inspiring others to feel good about themselves and set new goals. All of you above are super sexy!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Sexiness is overrated.
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am sexy Because I have an awesome smile and a great personality and my self esteem is on a TRILLION! :D,

Btw. this thread has pages and pages of sexy people!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say I'm sexy. I'd say I'm "cute" because I dress nicely and have nice facial features (big blue eyes, high cheekbones, clear skin, etc.). But yeah, I definitely wouldn't say I'm sexy, everyone calls me cute all the time. I guess it's because I "have an innocence about" me, so I've been told... haha :P
  • beabelieve
    beabelieve Posts: 112
    Options
    no sexiness here

Smash, oh wait, this is are you sexy lol
  • JSnover
    JSnover Posts: 51
    Options
    no sexiness here

haha down for smashing huh!?!
  • discodaddy61
    discodaddy61 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    damn right im sexy i have a tight butt and firm calves from cycling but my best feature is my soft glistening hair!!! even i love to play with it!! im also extremely confident and not afraid to show it.
    laurie suzie: you are sexy and you eyes are stunning
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You're ALL sexy!

I'm sexy because I have nice lips, big, brown eyes and red hair. I also have a husky voice, which men seem to love.
    I have an awesome personality, great sense of humor and love life.

I'm also really, really good in bed- that's kinda sexy, right? haha.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I think I am sexy when I am all dolled up for date nights. Everyday I am pretty casual and plain Jane.
  • beabelieve
    beabelieve Posts: 112
    Options
    no sexiness here

haha down for smashing huh!?!

yea why not, im bored
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    I am sexy because i am me! not to mention the "tall redhead" thing, the hilariousness i bring to many lives, and the fact that even though ive gained 30 lbs, my waist to hip ratio is STILL .7!!!

Amy Lee, you are sexy because you can pull off red lipstick!!!