So what is everyone making for Easter Dinner???

Options

Replies

• hitmewitdarock
    Options
    i had a traditional meal of stir fry veggies and black coffee :)
  • MrsAgi
    MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hairy Bikers Gammon & Pease Pudding (http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/gammon_and_pease_pudding_56485)

Yummy, seasonal and a lot lower cals than the traditional roast (especially the way I do my roasts LOL) - although it came in at higher cals than I expected tbh.....
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    just chocolate. Various sorts. And some choc protein bars I made.

Yum!:love:
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Grilled t-bone steaks, roasted Red potatoes in garlic & parsley, steamed broccoli, rolls, triple chocolate brownies! :love:
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My mom made turkey, stuffing, green beans, carrots, corn, mashed potatoes, Rhodes Bread (I'm addicted at holidays!), homemade noodles and 2 types of pie lemon and banana cream.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Chicken nuggets.
  • zoeluiisa
    zoeluiisa Posts: 392
    Options
    I don't live near any of my family so no traditional Easter roast for me :( Instead I met a girlfriend at my favourite cafe and had falafel, roast butternut squash and cous cous... YUM! Also, she gave me a little chocolate egg from Marks and Spencers... More YUM!
  • mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    Chicken and Sausage Gumbo with potato salad...YUM
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    going to eat with my parents. i think it's going to be meatloaf this year. really looking forward to it; this is one of my splurge meals. skipped lunch and did extra exercise to make up for it.

happy Easter, everyone.
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Roast
    Mashed Potatoes
    Corn
    Cornbread muffins

Back to calorie counting today so I will probably skip the cornbread muffins. Smell the roast now and it smells yummy!!!
  • wd773
    wd773 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    brown sugar glazed ham, breen beans, potatoe salald, rolls and paula deens "not yo moma's banana pudding"!!!!

dinners @ 5:30
  • Raquelx90
    Raquelx90 Posts: 24
    Options
    My mom is making Cornish hens, a glazed ham, homemade macaroni and cheese, greens, dressing and a cobbler & two different kinds of pies.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Grilled bourbon glazed salmon, English peas and roasted potatoes. We'll have homemade (by a friend) peanut butter cups for dessert. They are SO decadent!
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    torellini with alfredo sauce, garlice toast. Planned ahead and will be in line with my new life change plan.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I had dim sum.
  • barbush418
    Options
    French vegetable soup as a starter (leeks, turnips, parsnips, carrots, all pureed with garlic); leg of lamb in the crock pot cooked with garlic, rosemary and wine, scalloped potatoes, brocolli salad, asparagus, and whole grain rolls. And a Peeps cake for the youngsters.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I've had chicken breasts in the crock pot all day with various seasonings (so tender!!!!) fresh asparagus, corn, baked beans, and mashed potatoes.....
  • bitesize786
    Options
    6 hot dogs :D
  • GoddessJuliya
    GoddessJuliya Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ~Hey pedraz. I have always wanted to try Capretto, what does it taste like? My dad's family is Italian but i have never heard of Colomba. Our traditional dessert was Ricotta pie, they called it Italian Easter pie. I found my love of calamari and anchovies from that side of my family. Well, that's all - add me if you want to. ~ Goddess J :)
  • Suzieq5
    Suzieq5 Posts: 19
    Options
    need to repost in the right place. whoops