Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 5

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
We are missing a lot of weights again. If I get time tonight or tomorrow, I'll try to message some people to get them back with us. :flowerforyou:

week04.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    Laura and I just finished another awesome hour long walk and I just popped in to throw up the chart. I was going to try to do a little bit of plyo but my shins are really hurting me. That and its 8:45 and I still haven't had dinner yet.

I think I'll just ice my shins a bit and do some studying. :flowerforyou:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Looks like we're doing good. :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay so I did go do about 15min of Plyo anyway. :tongue:

Now to eat some spaghetti!!!!
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great Job Blue Team. We have some pretty big losers on our team. Of course that is meant in the good sense.

Keep up the good work, and for those who have fallen a little. It is a brand new week so take it one day at a time.

Here is to another week of loosing.:drinker:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Man, I didn't realize I started so low. Hmmmm, must get it together and get lower. Too tired to ex now. Tomorrow am I will. (heard that one before).:drinker:

Way to go Blues!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I really need to get it together sometimes I find it hard to care, does that happen to anyone else? I give in to an impulse buy and then eat it and give up on the rest of the day. :grumble: I don't know how to actually not just eat what I have around me and eat the good stuff too. I don't want to ban sweets from the house--as I don't want my children to binge when they get sweets as I have seen other kids do who don't get treats at home. Any ideas?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I had a date night tonight Ugh ate too much but while talking with my husband we realized that we would have ate double what we ate tonight because tonight we shared a dish. :drinker: Back to the wii active again tomorrow. Maybe taking some walks here and there.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I really need to get it together sometimes I find it hard to care, does that happen to anyone else? I give in to an impulse buy and then eat it and give up on the rest of the day. :grumble: I don't know how to actually not just eat what I have around me and eat the good stuff too. I don't want to ban sweets from the house--as I don't want my children to binge when they get sweets as I have seen other kids do who don't get treats at home. Any ideas?

my kids really like go gurts and they even like them frozen also and if you freeze them they stay longer and its something cool for them in the summer and not so messy.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    So I just took out the measuring tape and from the last time that I measured around my waist I have lost 2 inchs. :drinker: I'm so excited.
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Looks like we're doing good. :smile:

Hi Chick.....

Can I ask what your doing to be so successful at your weight, I'm really struggling to lose even 1/2 a lb. Would you mind telling me what your daily intake is and what your exercise routine is??

marion
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Today will be my hour of strength - I really like that class....
    back to running tomorrow...

I am so happy for last week - cannot beleive 3.8 pounds - I'd jump for joy but my hips are sore from my run yesterday :laugh: so I'll just dance instead....:bigsmile:

Hope everyone has a great day today - looks like everyone is doing well so far
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! Way to go ChrissyH!!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! :drinker: Everybody is doing so well. :heart:

I forgot to thank you guys for the support in the last thread. So, thank you very much. I appreciate it and really need it right now!

A friend of mine is going through a divorce and wanted to have some drinks last night. I had a plan in mind of what I was going to eat and drink... but it completely went out the window. I haven't drank in nine months, though, so I think it's okay. The cheese fries, however, were NOT okay. :noway:

But, today is a new day... I feel motivated, I am feeling better physically and mentally, and I am going to workout like a crazy person this evening! I didn't send my weight in this week... sorry. :ohwell: I know it has gone up, but I'm not sure by how much. Hopefully next week will be better!

:drinker: in much need of water today... hehe :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Good morning everybody!

I'm feeling good today...even my shins are a little better!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Good almost-afternoon! :flowerforyou: :wink:

Glad you're feeling better!
  • chrissyh
    Options

Thanks San - glad to see you!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

Thanks San - glad to see you!

You too chic!! You are doing so awesome!! Keep it up!! :wink:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Well, I haven't been sleeping well and my legs are sore. BUT I am going down to do weights today. I developed a new work out plan for myself last night, so time for the motivation to change! :drinker: . I made the mistake of weighing myself today, and of course I'm up. I ate well, and drank lots of water. Who knows. I won't let it discourage me. Day 5 of no crap!

Way to go j, Chrissy and all you guys!:happy:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Kathy - how's your shoulder - is it back to normal yet? I think it's good to change up what you are doing every other month or so to keep your body questioning what's coming and it doesn't get complacent.

Yay - Day 5 with no crap - way to go.

We went for pizza last night so I went over by about 60 calories-oh well, no worries-still well below what my maintenance would be so I was still in a good deficit.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Im going to drink so much water today I'm going to float away. I need to get all this crap out of my body that i ate yesterday. Im also going to be doing the wii active.