Whats your goal "treat?"

Options
1235»

Replies

• Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Crazy big shopping spree!!! even been putting money to one side for it!! :)
  • msmarilyn33
    msmarilyn33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love your idea of rewarding yourself along the way....that is awesome! Weight loss is hard work and so often people just look at the end results as their reward and then fail misserably. Good for you!
    I've just started a week ago my husband made me a challenge that if I lost 40#'s by Labor day I could go to New York with him in September... ( he is going for work) .....I really don't think that he thinks I can do it....but I'm determined! So far I have lost 8.5#'s.
    This site makes it so easy to keep yourself accountable. I'm gonna reward myself along the way too...I think I'll borrow some of your suggestions :flowerforyou: Sounds as if your doing great....got any advice? So far I've just kept plenty of fruit and veggies on hand and ready to eat. Tonight I'm trying Zumba for the first time....have you tried Zumba yet?
  • Jozie_
    Jozie_ Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've reached my goal weight so my new way of treating myself is to put a dollar in a jar on my desk everytime I work out and use that to by myself something nice! I have my eye on some perfume on strawberrynet atm and every workout! has me one step closer
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My treat is a complete new outfit for every stone I shed and when I reach my goal weight, being able to slip into my wedding dress will be a major treat (I hope to reach goal weight before my 10th anniversary in August 2013). My goal weight is actualy half a stone lighter than I was on my wedding day as that weight was nearer the high end of my healthy weight range and I'd like a little wiggle room, so I'm aiming for closer to the middle of the range. :)
  • Lilith47
    Lilith47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    A tattoo!! I have a design in mind and will contact the tattoo studio the day I reach my goal! Which should be sometime in june :)
  • niknak30
    niknak30 Posts: 58
    Options
    great idea!
  • makeupinmanhatten
    Options
    A new boyfriend and hot sex!! :) seriously
    girl me too!!!!!!!!
  • makeupinmanhatten
    Options
    I love your idea of rewarding yourself along the way....that is awesome! Weight loss is hard work and so often people just look at the end results as their reward and then fail misserably. Good for you!
    I've just started a week ago my husband made me a challenge that if I lost 40#'s by Labor day I could go to New York with him in September... ( he is going for work) .....I really don't think that he thinks I can do it....but I'm determined! So far I have lost 8.5#'s.
    This site makes it so easy to keep yourself accountable. I'm gonna reward myself along the way too...I think I'll borrow some of your suggestions :flowerforyou: Sounds as if your doing great....got any advice? So far I've just kept plenty of fruit and veggies on hand and ready to eat. Tonight I'm trying Zumba for the first time....have you tried Zumba yet?
    i havent yet tried it but i am actually taking a zumba class this fall in college :)
  • makeupinmanhatten
    Options
    BOYFRIEND is definantly on my GOAL list lol ive dated guys but.. man they all turned out to be jerks! not saying being skinny will get me a better guy because thats not the case i am just saying i will focus on a man as soon as i reach my goal and until then i need to focus on me!
  • dixiebot
    dixiebot Posts: 1
    Options
    i havent yet tried it but i am actually taking a zumba class this fall in college :)

OMG I love Zumba! It is so much fun to do. A friend of mine and I went to a few classes then started doing it at home, we start to dance every time we hear one of the songs come on!
    Mini skirt from Hot Topic like I used to wear, lower back tattoo that I drew forever ago, and belly button piercing! Oh and bikini.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to have some winter boots once my calves are slim enough....
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    A new tat. Already have it picked out :)
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    My treat will basically be fitting better into all the new clothes I buy lol.
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    My treat will basically be fitting better into all the new clothes I buy lol.
    That too! Lol, it sure will be awesome to get a shirt in large, without the extra part in front! :)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Women,

on the beach,

in the summer.

In that order. ^
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Bragging rights lol. I want to prove that weight training won't make me manly.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    New Boobs!

..on a lady obviously! :smile:

(edit: I am suggesting I get a girlfriend, not paying for new boobs for someone. :embarassed: )
  • Nadineshirleydelange
    Options
    I have bought my self some beautiful pants 2 sizes to small when I have lost enough to get into them that will be my reward and maybe and Irish Coffee with extra cream:happy:
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Ooh.

New wardrobe in steampunk, pinup, and Romani clothing styles.
    Heels, heels, heels and lingerie, lingerie, lingerie
    "New me" hairstyle that everyone gets when they get in shape

In fact, I'll probably want new everything. We'll see if new me can afford these things, but I have hope for her. ;)
  • lollypop_ginger
    lollypop_ginger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm giving myself mini-goal treats since my goal is so far away. I recently spent £32 on a second-hand elliptical as I lost 32lbs which is a quarter of what I want to lose in total. Not sure what my next treat will be but I probably have another few months to think of something! :smile: