Options
silkysly
silkysly Posts: 701 Member
Give it up…, what did you eat?

Replies

• decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Not a chocolate fan so the eggs passed me by did have a big roast dinner and a few drinks though(and no gym today).
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Yep.

Breakfast: 4 pigs in a blanket (homemade)

Lunch: 3 beers
    Beef brisket and cheddar sandwich with a coleslaw side
    2 mozzarela sticks
    cookies and cream ice cream of a chocalate dipped waffle cone
    (I was at Busch Gardens all day)

Dinner: mushroom, onion, bell pepper and cheddar omelet
    homefries
    bacon

It's been an awesome day!
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    It's a holiday, everything is zero calories today. I probably ate about 2 pounds of slow roasted smoked ham today. YUM.
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    i woke up with the intention of being good.. but lets see.. jelly beans, chocolate eggs, reeses pb cups, potato salad, hamburgers, sangria, chips, gobstoppers.. a lot of candy. you?
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Complete randomness. I'm at the hospital with my friend (she's in labor) so it's been a whirlwind of a day:

Chef Boyardee Mini ABCs and 123s (shared a little microwavable bowl of it with my godson)
    Two bottles of Mountain Dew (being a birth coach ain't easy - I need energy!)
    Peanut M&Ms (vending machine)
    Cheetos (vending machine again)
    1/2 of a ham and cheese sandwich (unfortunately, vending machine AGAIN)

I would give almost anything for a hot meal right now! But then again, all my friend has had today is ice chips so I better not complain out loud :wink:
  • jonand57
    jonand57 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WAY too much food. Roast Lamb, Lasagna, Apple Pie, Wine,.... but it was a large family get together (30 people) and loads of fun. I'm about 1000 cals over my daily allotment. I'm going to spend some time on the elliptical this evening to atone for my sins.
  • kelleybelly35
    kelleybelly35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    breakfast : coffee

lunch: grilled cibata bread sandwhiches, german potato salad, rice krispie treat, M&M's

dinner: crackers, cheese, and turkey and some green sauce and chips and I will partake in a few glasses of wine later
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I'm only 359 calories over today and I ate cracklins AND lava cakes AND chocolate.
  • decy63
    Options
    reeses pb cups,
    [/quote

am really not a chocolate eater but would happily kill someone for a pack of those lol.]
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Yup, unfortunately. The day started out pretty well. I had breakfast at church and only ate what I brought. I knew we were having an early dinner so I didn't eat lunch. Even dinner started out ok. I passed on the stuffing and the white mashed potatoes. I had a small serving of turkey breast meat and ham and mashed sweet potatoes(which I made) and green bean casserole. I thought I was good. Then I went back for seconds, granted it was a smaller portion than the first plate but still...Then came dessert. Cheesecake with cherry topping. I had my serving and then finished my daughter's. I did manage to not eat the crust though(been wheat free for a few months now). I am so full and bloated right now! The really crappy part is that I pulled something behind my knee last week and can't do any cardio right now. So I can't even burn all this off!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    My breakfast had 0 grams of protein. :( I've got another 700 cals left. I'm not going to overeat today.
  • CShepherd91
    Options
    I... didn't do too bad today.
    I'm totally lying.
    For a choco-aholic I didn't eat THAT much chocolate.

I even fit in an hour and a half walk!

But I don't think that would have even put a dent in my dinner!

Italian Easter Dinner:
    Pasta in the Oven: Mozarella, meatballs, parmaham, more cheese, more meatballs, mince beef, sauce, salt. omnomnom, but oh-so-naughty.
    Meatballs, Steak, Cotallete, Egg Porpottes and SALAD (i've decided that outweighs all the carbs and red-meat, haha!)
    ICEEEEEEEEEE CREAM, AND ITALIAN CAKE.

and.. half an easter egg. that's all I've eaten.

bahaha "that's all I've eaten."
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Ham, potatoes, eggs, rolls, green bean casserole, tons of candy, (jelly beans, chocolate, etc) cake, cole slaw. At least I jogged 5 miles this morning. I feel icky and miserable. Tomorrow is a new day and I will be good and stay within my calories!!!:ohwell:
  • silverbullet07
    silverbullet07 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm net 3 so far. I 1332 cal burned in cardio and 1335 gross cal. No problem here
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    1100 calorie lunch...but it was so good! My mother-in-law's pound cake was my favorite! Now I either need to go to bed without supper or exercise to earn a few more calories. Lol! Happy Easter!:flowerforyou:
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I indulged today, but I went into the day knowing that I would. I also got up and ran this morning before I cooked dinner, so that helped ;)
  • decy63
    Options
    Brunch.
    Omelette with salsa cheese and tomato.

Dinner
    Slow Roasted leg of Lamb
    Roast Potatoes
    Mashed Potatoes
    Roast Butternut Squash

Snack
    3x Jim Beam & Diet Pepsi.
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    some a-hole made a taco dip and I of course ate 2 platesful of that (hey the chips were multigrain... ) and some warheads
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Have been stuffing my face since Wednesday - chocolate and stuff - but cut down on normal food and upped the exercise - not good I know, but I've had fun and back to it tomorrow :smile:

Last year when I started I had nothing exciting all year so this year I'm making up for it, just this year I'm exercising, whereas last year I did nothing.
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Oh honey, I did more than just over indulge. I'm pretty sure I've eaten half of my body weight in desserts alone, hahahah.