Anybody over indulge today?

Options

Replies

• mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmhmm. Not a lot of candy (yet, my son got a massive haul this year!), but eggs and prime rib and a slice of NY style cheesecake that took 5 containers of cream cheese. So I guess I'm good on protein for a bit. Fat too. I have no problem with it either because starting tomorrow my husband is joining me in eating healthy and this was the perfect splurge day... full of fun and food and friends... and champagne and wine!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    This is my first time going over my calories. I ate everything is site. But tomorrow is a new day.
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    No traditional meal in our family, I had cereal yoghurt chocolate (too much ) for breakfast

Lunch
    2 small slices of French stick bread w ham and cheese

Snack
    Half a small homemade cupcake, choc biscuit, mini egg

Dinner
    Veggies, small bit of chicken kieve

And an hour walk, 3 hour horse ride , doesnt sound bad on paper
  • iloveflipflops1
    iloveflipflops1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had some dark chocolate raspberry m&m's but counted them in my calories and I walked twice today!!!
  • tkelly82
    tkelly82 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I ate what I wanted in moderation. We had steak and baked potatoes, rolls and ceasar salad for dinner. I also had a reeses egg, an airheads candy and a pack of M&M's, and I have 69 cals left for the day so not too bad! I just ate less steak, salad and stuff. :)
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My breakfast had 0 grams of protein. :( I've got another 700 cals left. I'm not going to overeat today.

Goof for u! :)
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    It would easier to tell you what I didn't eat!
  • teschy123
    teschy123 Posts: 89
    Options
    I did really good, until it was desert time (WAY OVER indulged, I even worked out before going and had over 1000 calories left to eat at Dinner, ate a little of everything!! But oh then desert happened to many YUMMY things. So I guess its back to the gym tonight after working out this morning!!! oh well so WORTH it!! Happy Easter
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Not too bad thus far, but I have a few hours left and there is candy in the house! Only 80 caloriesm but 23 grams of fat over, and the sodium! Ham us a killer and I love it. Lots of water (12 glasses so far!) and there is always tomorrow....
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    I don't celebrate, apparently it's a holiday....

but I made Meatballs, mashed potatoes and veggies for dinner... and after I ate it... about 1100 calories...
  • kimby57
    kimby57 Posts: 11
    Options
    220 cals over, darn Easter bunny brought to many peanut butter eggs..:heart:
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    No easter candy in the house, HOWEVER, I had two pieces of..............................Walnut cake:grumble: potato salad, macaroni salad, ham and deviled eggs.

No exercise at all.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    LOL, I stopped logging after breakfast! Too many muffins, ribs, beer, candy, beer, nachos, and did I mention beer????
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    I was not a good girl today. Way too many jelly beans and the closest thing I came to exercise was helping my 3 year old niece hunt for Easter eggs! :blushing:

Back on the wagon tomorrow.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Still eating but have things pretty well planned out. Knew I'd be okay on calories. On Maintenance now so I get a lot -- almost 1800. But, way over on sodium (lucious honey baked ham) and sugar grams. Had my Cadbury Mini Eggs yesterday. Enough calories for a little ice cream, but the sugar grams would go way over. So I might cut things after a delicious Holiday Dinner! Even worked in a Matgarita.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Egg salad, egg salad, egg salad, and candy. Oh well. Eggs have protein, right?
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i havent eaten any chocolate or gone over my cals today :laugh:

but can i just add the only reason i havent is cos i have the hangover from hell :sad:

but it was worth it i had a great time last night lol:drinker:
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good today but I know my sodium is going to be up

Breakfast- egg casserole I really only ate about two eggs worth and picked the ham pieces out and I had a cup of fruit

Lunch- I had a snack bar and a nutrient bar from my weight loss centers

Dinner- two small pieces of ham about 5 oz 1/3 c mashed potatoes and two cup salad with my grandmas sugar oil/ vinegar dressing

Snack - a nutrient cheesecake mix from my weightloss center and 1/2 c strawberries

I'm about to have 1.5 cups of popcorn and a cappuccino nutrient and call it a day

I've had 12 cups of water so far
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I did, but I planned for it........did strength training, aerobics and yoga. Ate a healthy breakfast, and actually made good choices for Easter Dinner too, a small lamb chop, a small rib, asparagus plain, beet salad, small portion of potato salad, 1 large bite of homemade bread with butter. My real indulgence was a piece of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. But overall, I feel I handled the day really well and enjoyed it too!
  • granny003
    Options
    I did :wink: