Anybody over indulge today?

Options

Replies

• lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Went over by 500 cals. Kfc grilled chicken and coleslaw, biscuits, and gravy. homemade mashed potatoes, and LEMON ICEBOX PIE. I made it myself, and the eagle brand sweetened condensed milk that goes in it has insane cals. 455 for 6 tbs I think.
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Yup! Went into today knowing that I was screwed. Ate 5k calories and I'm okay with it!
  • DavidMiner
    Options
    Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate .... Happy Easter!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I did. Too much Ham. Will be good tomorrow!
  • mrsknotts
    mrsknotts Posts: 115
    Options
    not the worst day ever. About 500 over, breakfast was a bowl of cereal and skim milk, early dinner of a few ounces of ham low cal sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole. Then the bad part, two glasses of wine a half a slice of low fat cheesecake then then a half a cup of death by chocolate...... And the gym is now closed :(
  • AkaJenna
    AkaJenna Posts: 5
    Options
    Sooo much candy :/ Im very disappointed in myself.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I ate WAY too much candy. I feel SO sick right now. :(
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Running late this morning and skipped breakfast which I almost never do. Family picnic lunch with all the fixins. Fried chicken (yes, i ate the skin!) deviled eggs and small portions of baked beans, potato salad, macaroni salad and bread. Oh and we had those really yummy soft sugar cookies with frosting on them.

Mother in law bought me candy and I munched on m&ms and cadbury mini eggs today.

Hope everyone has enjoyed Easter. It was a great day with the whole family and I'm just going with the flow and back on it tomorrow. :)
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Not only am I on a holiday, I'm on vacation!
    So much chocolate! I lost count on how much chocolate I ate.
    Cup cakes! Two or three today.
    Chinese take out for dinner and bisquits n gravy for lunch! OMG!

I'm drinking lots of water.
    I went for a loooooonnng walk today to the old cemetary. (I'm on West Point, NY) Found Custer's cemetary plot and Butterfields (he's the guy who wrote Taps)
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I didn't :( My indulgence for the day is a can of coke and a fun-sized Twix bar.

My family will go all out for every holiday except for Easter. Weird...cause they're religious. :indifferent:
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Oh honey, I did more than just over indulge. I'm pretty sure I've eaten half of my body weight in desserts alone, hahahah.

Ah, my twin. Cadbury mini eggs and jelly beans and chocolate pie and rice krispy treats, oh my!!!
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I had:

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs, and scoop of vanilla protein powder and 1/2 cup of unsweetened yogurt

Snack: 28g of Almonds

Lunch: 10 jelly beans, but we were having an early dinner at the in-laws.

Dinner: Turkey Breast, a big salad with snap beans and green peppers, and a small fruit salad

Snack P.M.: Very small piece of sugar free cake and sugar free icing. Basically 1/2 a serving

I'm at 1,000 calories so I still need to eat more, lol!
  • emilybrokaw
    Options
    Ohhh yes. Only on my dinner though, we had honey baked pork chops. I did have brown rice and veggies with it, but it was still around 800 calories! Oops.
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I ate at my BMR today! I did eat 1 Krispy Creme chocolate filled donut that my husband brought me! It was so good! I ate dinner at my mom's house today and I skipped dessert! I didn't exercise today but yesterday I walked 3 1/2 miles at a brisk pace and plan to walk tomorrow a bunch also! I feel good about my day! I'm just having some low calorie creamy white chili for supper later if I even get hungry!
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Oh honey, I did more than just over indulge. I'm pretty sure I've eaten half of my body weight in desserts alone, hahahah.

I have to agree with you, I usually don't over do it like I did today but I did. Ok I am going to give in I ate 4 yes 4 apple turn overs. I was bad. Can't tell you the last time that I have done something that bad. Well I ate a few huge chocolate bars once in while but this bad:noway:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Friday and Saturday, both days, gross amounts of cake. Ugh. 5500 calories in 2 days.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I only had three pieces of chocolate which sounds like awesome restraint, but I really just didn't want anymore. I woke up a little queasy. It was the Easter eggs I couldn't stop eating. I love hard boiled eggs. I am paying the price with terrible gallbladder pain now. So freaking over it! Also, holidays bum me out a little because both of my parents are gone and the rest of my family doesn't bother to even text me. The hubs family is great, though, and it was a really nice day all in all.
  • AkaJenna
    AkaJenna Posts: 5
    Options
    I feel ya :P
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I under ate. I just had dinner which makes my overall calories 530. Apparently egg omelets are low in calories. Even when you have bacon and sausage. I'm planning to have some Easter candy sooner or later. My 'rents bought me this new chocolate bar thing. It's a chocolate bar with with Reese's pieces liquid in it. Like caramel. And Reese's Pieces and more candy.
    I'm not going to eat it all, mind you. Lol.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Yep.

Breakfast: 4 pigs in a blanket (homemade)

Lunch: 3 beers
    Beef brisket and cheddar sandwich with a coleslaw side
    2 mozzarela sticks
    cookies and cream ice cream of a chocalate dipped waffle cone
    (I was at Busch Gardens all day)

Dinner: mushroom, onion, bell pepper and cheddar omelet
    homefries
    bacon

It's been an awesome day!
    Damn…, I like your style. I had a couple of Sangrias. It had fruit though, lol.