what body part (s) are you obsessed with..?

Options
currently i am obsessed with bones..i want to see my collar bone, rib bones, cheek bones.. might have something to do with my art work.. which has alot of x-rays involved..

i also about my stomach.. and how fat it is.. :(

in others.. i have a thing about teeth and eyes.. i like straight clean teeth... and eyes that are honest and clear, and show warmth..

so.. what part do you obsess with on you? and on others?

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    On me? Traps, triceps, glutes, hamstrings and quads are my 'focus' areas. On women... it's all about the booty.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My Hooters!
    I'm thinking of getting the old girls lifted back up where they belong. My oldest daughter wants some body work done too, we're thinking of going on one of those medical tourism trips to Brazil.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    My arms and legs. I want them toned and firm! Also my stomach. It is way to flabby. When I see another person with nice toned arms, I want to be like "I Love your arms" But that would be creepy!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Collarbones and I found a new love for my arms!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    On me it has to be biceps, triceps, and chest. on others it is the butt.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    In myself:
    I am learning to love my legs. I was always self-conscious about them because I have "sturdy" German legs, but they are very strong and I love the muscles I can see in them now - my calves, hamstrings, and quads are all visibly muscular now, which is awesome.
    I love my back and shoulders. Love them. In fact, if someone sees me putting myself down again, remind me that I said this - I have an awesome back and great shoulders. Period.

In others (male):
    I am a sucker for wide shoulders.
    Leg muscles
    A butt. No flat as a pancake bum like so many men have, but an actual butt.
    Facial hair isn't a body part, but I love it, and chest hair too.

In others (female):
    I have a huge admiration for women with muscular arms and shoulders
    Muscular legs on women is also really awesome to see.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I would have to say at the moment its my upper body so: Back/arms/chest/shoulders :)
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Calves on me, or on women. Muscular, cut calves are visible most of the year in shorts, and say a lot about someone's fitness level.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    For me - I want my whattles to go away. My weight lifting focuses on all the arm muscles and I have a crap ton of definition in my shoulder, my biceps look like medium yams, but I really want the stuff hanging under my arm to go up.

In guys - the butt.

In gals - boobs, usually even ones because mine aren't. :P
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    boobs.

EDIT: Not mine, silly.
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Traps.
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    My *kitten*...I want a tight,tone, cellulite free *kitten*.
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I was always obsessed with my legs and as a daily runner that worked well. However, after I turned 40 I realized I needed to pay more attention to the rest of me. Been working on the arms and like what I see now. Next is my stomach something I've avoided like the plague after having three kids.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING. I need everything exactly the way i want it.
  • EvEboEvie
    EvEboEvie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My stomach, inner thighs and arms. I desperately want to get rid of the fat from these areas.
  • sdoldsMD2013
    Options
    My abdomen definitely! I want a flat abdomen with good muscle tone, but not necessarily 6-pack abs.
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My back and chest. I am small chested and i can get away with a low cut, backless dress.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    For me:

My arms and shoulders. They are getting defined and look good. My belly, just a bit more and I will look really nice in a pair of slack with a shirt tucked in. My thighs. They have firmed up really nicely, but I still have some inches to lose and some cellulite have go away.

For a male:

Arms and broad shoulders are the biggest turn on.
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    my thighs and stomach are the reason I'm losing weight. so far I've lost 17lbs, and I don't think a single one of those pounds came off my stomach or thighs, haha :[
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    that small cover that prevents the last 2 abs from being real visible. But when I'll go away, I'll miss it. I guess that would turn to be my ears