what body part (s) are you obsessed with..?

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    On me, I want those cute little dimples that look like an umlaut over my bum. They're faint, but getting there.

On guys... I like eyebrows. Strong, thick eyebrows... PLURAL is very important. Must be two, distinct, individual eyebrows.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm STARTING to get abs. I've never had abs. I never thought I would ever have abs.

So yeah, those. Also I appear to be getting a V, so that's pretty cool.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    The pointy bones at the outer corner of my shoulders. I have a really delicate bone structure, and at the size I'm most comfortable with, my shoulders take on this very sculptural shape. When I can feel that point I know I'm pretty much there.

On other people, it's usually hands. I watch how a person uses their hands: how they hold things, gesture, manipulate tools such as pens or drinking glasses. I like people who have graceful, unself-conscious movements.

On my partner, it's his dimples. oooh, and his belly.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    On me: I am focusing on my legs and my arms/back area- trying to make them lean and strong.
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I started off obsessed with getting Abs. Now I'm obsessed with everything. I want everything tight and toned :)
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My THIGHS. I want to have that space between the thighs that I vaguely remember having at one time. No more rubbing together, that's the goal!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    My hips and butt. Trying to add strength and mass to that area, and properly using hip drive in squats and deads.

It's like banging your head against the wall, I tell ya.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Lower abs. Ugh. So ready to say good by!
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My *kitten*...I want a tight,tone, cellulite free *kitten*.

yes, yes... me too! and a little lift! lift is always nice
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of obsessed with all parts of my body arms, legs, stomach. Each part deserves to be toned and healthy :)
  • gonnadidit
    gonnadidit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    cgrout78's boobs :tongue: :laugh:
  • amalthea23
    amalthea23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    The underside of my chin and my inner thighs. I hate them.
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    whenever i look in a mirror or look at a picture i immediately look at my stomach and thighs.
    i am generally happy with my stomach, although now i am always looking to see how my abs are coming along. lol.
    i have always hated my thighs. stupid genetics. so i definitely obsess with how they look.
  • MissRinnyPoo
    Options
    The top sides of my stomach. I forget the name for them! I love when I work out and I see the little indentation.

I always look at that spot on others too, it's cool!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Mmmm..it was my mid section..now my arms
    HATE that back fat area of your arm...going to try lifting to tighten it up for summer
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    My hips and butt. Trying to add strength and mass to that area, and properly using hip drive in squats and deads.

Is it bad that I read using "hip drive in sex" LOL

Oh and I'm obsessed with my boobs.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

Is it bad that I read using "hip drive in sex" LOL

Oh and I'm obsessed with my boobs.

I need to practice that as well
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    For me its my head...:blushing:
  • SugarHighAbbie
    Options
    I obsess over my thighs and being able to see my hip bones. I'd love them to stick out a little (and not just when I'm lying flat in bed breathing in haha!).
    The thigh gap is an ultimate goal but I doubt I'd ever see it. I envy it on other women when I'm out though.
    And also less chins would be nice...one chin when smiling instead of the 2 or 3 that appear =/

In others I'm not really fussed. I obsess too much over my image (God, I sound vain :(...) but I don't have any specific type I would go for, I find everyone attractive in their own way (except myself of course!)
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    My GF's BOOBS......