what body part (s) are you obsessed with..?

Options

Replies

• TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Body in general. Not a particular part.
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    My boobs of course!! Lol :blushing:
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    On me right now I'm focused on my hamstrings and quads as well as stomach. On guys, I'm all about the Quads. :P
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    On me;

Eyes
    Booty
    Body shape
    Breasts
    Hair
    Lips
    Stomach

I guess the same for others too. I have a thing for men with small, almond shaped eyes with or without long eyelashes *salivates*
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My belly for sure. There's only so much I'm going to be able to do with that, having had a kid by C-section and knowing that even when I was dangerously underweight, it still wouldn't go away. Damn thing! I hate it.

It drives me crazy partly because one thing I think is super sexy is a fit guy with a flat belly, and I hate to be a hypocrite, although it's not that I've never dated guys with a belly, because I have, and I never gave anyone any crap about it, either, but still, I like a flat belly, I'd also like to have one.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    My boobs... I lost weight and I lost them :(
    One day I might get enough courage and pay to get them
  • MAponte73
    MAponte73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My belly and thighs, my belly more than my thighs.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING. I need everything exactly the way i want it.

totally agree :)
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm not that bothered about my body, even for someone that needs to lose weight it looks okay and I'm fairly toned, even more so for these last few months of working out.

I hate my face though, when I put on weight I really feel it goes to my face and makes me look chubbier than I am. If I can get somewhere close to how I was I think I'd start allowing my photo to be taken.
  • Arestoktra
    Options
    My thighs. I hate them and they're genetically a won't-leave in my family. :grumble:
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My Abs!!
  • tinydreams
    Options
    i am obsessed with getting my thighs thin!
    and i want my collar bones and hip bones to stick out!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Calves.
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    think im obsessed with getting some abs to show, even with less than 10% bodyfat i can never see clear ripped abas, while my legs are totally shredded.

On others -

Females
    1. Pretty face
    2. Cute Bum

Males
    1. Cuts
    2. Abs
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    On myself I am recently obsessed with my legs and hips. I have noticed a considerable size difference in these areas since I've started to run and I love it.

Of course, others seem to really love my shoulders. I always get compliments on them but I really hate them...lol I think they are far too broad...

On men I love their biceps, smile and eyes.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Well right now its my hips and lovehandles. They're the last to go for me and they're killing me!!!! Its taking soo long! 31 inch waist (plenty small enough for me right now) and 37 inch lovehandles!

On guys? I think abs are SEXY, but so are muscles anywhere. I like chest, back, shoulders, triceps, traps are awesome... quads, hams, calves, glutes... I mean... seriously I'm into any muscles that show :D
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Trying to get the elusive 6 pack...I can see it but it is an obsession to get a well sculpted one. I'm getting there but it is a lot of work...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My boobs of course!! Lol :blushing:

I was going to say "your boobs" too.
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The *kitten*... :))

And I can't wait to see my hipbones pop up every time I lay down :))
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    The main part I focus on usually costs me an extra 10 min in the shower :wink:

but after that I would say abs and back