How do you eat your Greek yogurt?

Options

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I also like to make a quick guacamole with about 1/2 of an avocado, a few tablespoons of greek yogurt, salt, pepper, cayenne, and lime. Yummy and creamy!
  • mamnboston
    Options
    chobani greek yogurt with lots of fruit and granola...the best!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Try the non-fat plain greek yogurt with some honey and lemon zest... tastes like lemon mouse...even the kids think its dessert! VERY YUMMO!
  • Nellie1drfl
    Nellie1drfl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    With ranch seasoning and dip my vegies in it , makes great dip. Or shred cucumber skin and make a grilled chicken gyro on whole wheat pita yummmm.
  • Maldivesbeachbodplease
    Options
    With Teaspoon of low sugar strawberry jam, teaspoon of no added sugar peanut butter & handful of blueberries...yum! I use the fage one now (in the uk & used to use the tesco one but prefer the fage now!) xxx
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I eat Chobani....I use mine in my morning smoothies along with 2 servings of fruits (blueberries, strawberries, orange, peach, banana, etc), almond milk, a little ice and ground flax seeds.
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Chobani with Kashi Go Lean for the crunch and extra protein.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    On a day when I have some calories to splurge - honey and some roasted salted almonds. The salty sweet thing is yummy.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    with a spoon i dig in and put it in mouth then repeat until container is empty.
  • StephL0711
    StephL0711 Posts: 141
    Options
    i get elinas plain greek yogurt (im living in germany and they only have this brand) and i add a packet of truvia and a tablespoon of polaner fruit n fiber blueberries mmmmm
  • tena_moran
    tena_moran Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    As a dessert I like yoplait Greek 110 cal with 2 strawberries and a packet of splenda... yum....heavenly! I feel like I am cheating, lol
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Chobani with Kashi Go Lean for the crunch and extra protein.

Ditto.
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My fave is a container with a spoon. :D Sorry, I know I'm not helping, but I'm one of those who have a love affair with plain greek yogurt.

Maybe you could try it with fruit, granola, honey, spices (cinnamon and nutmeg are my fave), even cereal? Preferably not all at the same time, though. :D
  • AppleJuiceMoney
    Options
    Bump! Got my wisdom teeth out today and google led me to this thread... Some great ideas!!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Love to turn greek yogurt into tsaziki dip for veggies.
  • halarson24
    halarson24 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like to pack a parfait the night before using plain greek yogurt and frozen fruit. Here is the recipe:

http://hollylarsonrd.blogspot.com/2012/07/breakfast-of-champions-awesome-greek.html

Hope you like it!

-Holly
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I usually have it in my smoothie...with fruits, coconut oil, and spinach. If I didn't eat chia seeds for breakfast I add it in.
    If I actually eat it from a bowl I add chia seeds and berries.
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Fage 0% with slivered almonds and craisins. Yum.

I use it in place of sour cream too.
  • wookiemouse
    wookiemouse Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% with Bakery on Main cranberry pecan granola and a handful of fresh blueberries and raspberries. Every other morning!
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try the vanilla flavored one from Liberte... I have strawberries I am going to quarter and toss in there. If all else fails, I'll blend it into a smoothie and add a scoop of greens protein powder and a handful of spinach