track sex?

Options
13»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I have yet to meet any man who can last 10 minutes much less an hour... LOL

True. But I haven't found too many women that don't go numb after 10 minutes of it either, so what fun is that. Personally, 5-10 mins of intensity works wonders for most relationships I have had.

• TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Bump from beyond the grave like a mug; but, yes I track sex. I researched my heart/pulse pattern over a months time and found that on average I burn 100 calories per hour doing this "activity;" so, I just added an activity called "Sex" to my Exercise database and went from there to track it....

That it. You ain't doing it right.

Who has sex for one hour!!!!! LOL

I do and sometimes longer, and that is pretty normal - been married 20 years, too, and have 4 kids. From the comment, I assume that is not the norm for some. Of course, there are shorter times, but an hour is pretty normal. Often, I wish it didn't take so long.
  • somethingbeautiful
    Options
    I love this thread.
  • vegangela_
    vegangela_ Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Isn't the purpose of sex to burn calories so I can eat more food?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being the first man to post this question on MFP. It's always women who want to get credit.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I think OP needs to define "sex"... straight up in and out??? who the heck is going to do that for an hour??? NOW a full meal deal... THAT can last a good couple of hours...of course foreplay begins between the ears... and that can start with a phone call, an email.. a whisper... not much calorie burn there...

if you are talking straight up hump and pump... I don't think I would count any calorie burn... BUT that's just me... and what do Emu's know about sex?