Looking for friends in their 30s

Options
124»

Replies

• mickee_grly
    Options
    Hey there! My name is Abbee (30) I am 5'4" and need to lose 20lbs-post baby weight. Wish I was able to stay away from sweets. I am home most of the day with my daughter and work part time. Today I have decided to focus on losing the extra weight and getting back into some sort of shape. I need some motivation! :) Any new friends would be wonderful!!
  • nursebecky4
    nursebecky4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I'm 30 with a 29 month old daughter. I'm still working on losing that "baby fat" that I gained. Don't be discouraged by being at a desk job, as I recently found out that 75% - 80% of weight loss actually occur from eating habits, rather than exercise at ~20%. I have feeling that once you start losing from the decreased calorie consumption (and weight decreasing), you'll find yourself and your daughter being more active. A pedometer and a goal, like to walk a 5k, helps --but start w/one thing this month, which is just to get used to myfitnesspal. Best of luck and feel free to befriend me if you still need friends after all of these intros :)
    cheers, rebecca

http://fatamericafitamerica.com/2011/01/01/the-8020-rule-of-fitness-nutrition/
  • kmorris123
    kmorris123 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm 36, have one child who is 7, and we are both embarking on a massive weight loss journey. I've lost 23 so far, and just from my example, he is starting to clean up his food choices as well. I've got about 60 more that I want to lose as well, Please add me if you'd like. kmorris123
  • StephS77
    StephS77 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi ! I'm 34 and 5'8". I weighed in about 4 months ago at a Drs. appt and weighed in at 203.4(smh,embarrassing for me). But I've been doing the P90X program for 5 weeks ,starting week six today and am currently weighing 191.5. (Sunday weight was 190.5, I hate weight fluctuation). I have three kids 14 yr old girl,7yr old girl ,and a 4 yr old boy. Anyone who need a fitness friend can add me!
  • treva73
    treva73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm 38 yrs old, married, and mom 2 girls aged 13 and 10. I work full time as an educational assistant and in my spare time I drive my girls around to their activities. I have been overweight for as long as I can remember and would love to try to lose 20 lbs to start anyways..... I'd love to meet some friends on here, so feel free to add me!!
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    32 with 3 kiddos :) Would love to be added!! :)
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Im 41, no fair :grumble:
  • liazhart
    liazhart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 35 and have a toddler and a fairly sedentary full-time job. I've lost about 10 so far and I am about 5 to 10 pounds away from my goal. I feel like a lot of people have started to lose steam and stop logging. I would love some more pals. I need you all to keep me focused and honest!

15483252.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SaraEllie80
    SaraEllie80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there-- I'm 31 (without kids unless you want to count my spoiled black lab!) and am always looking for other who want to help each other out! Sending the friend request!