NAKED sleeping

Options

Replies

• lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I sleep Naked even in freezing weather. When I take a nap in the middle of the day, everything comes off!!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I love being naked....I live alone so I can be naked anytime I please.....but it's getting a tad cooler now so I won't be naked as much as I love to.......
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Can't sleep any other way!!!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Totally. And I often MFP forum post while doing so, because it is during those times I'm wondering if women would date a guy with big balls, or if the V in my genitalia was sexy enough.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I did it once when I was alone & honestly I love it and would do it again if only I don't have any sister to share my room with
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I like my boobs to be held in by something, whether it be a tee-shirt or sports bra. I don't like them all willy-nilly. Bottom half, though, commando always.
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    I always sleep naked!
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Every night! Too bad I sleep alone...
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    my sons have started crawling in bed with me in the mornings to get that last hour of sleep so I only do it on mights my mother has them... so like once every 3 months
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Naked, always except 1) I am staying at friends house or 2) if its really cold I might put socks on as I cannot sleep with cold feet.
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Always have....always will......I have teenage sons and if they catch a glimpse then they can look the other way if they don't like it....I'll sleep and walk around however I like in my own house!!
  • carameldelightonly1
    carameldelightonly1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I never did like sleeping naked...

What if I woke up in the middle of the night and the house was on fire?? What am I supposed to do then....just run outta the house naked?? I don't think so!!

OR>>>God forbid...what if one of the kids wandered into my room in the middle of the night to tell me they just threw up or something?? Do I really want them walking in and seeing me all sprawled out with the covers half kicked off of me...NAKED??

Nope...I don't like it. Too many uncontrollable variables...

LOL! That is so funny....but you are so right...
  • GregRandall
    GregRandall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Random topic lol but... sleeping for one: jocks, sleeping as two: naked
  • carameldelightonly1
    carameldelightonly1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sleeping naked helps bed bugs have better access to juicier harvesting locations on your body.

Think green, and sleep naked! Think globally, act locally!

Bed_bug_mattresss.jpg

*Drops mouth with blank stare*
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    I am a nice sheets *kitten*, and my motto is, "if it doesn't make you want to get naked immediately (and stay that way), they're crap." 1200 TC Egyptian Cotton sheets=always naked! :)
    I love Egyptian cotton it feels so good net to the skin. Naked
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    when I lived alone I always slept naked because even if I went to bed with clothes on I would wake up without them on... Is there such thing as sleepundressing?? 😁
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I prefer to sleep naked.
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am a nice sheets *kitten*, and my motto is, "if it doesn't make you want to get naked immediately (and stay that way), they're crap." 1200 TC Egyptian Cotton sheets=always naked! :)
    I love Egyptian cotton it feels so good net to the skin. Naked

You should try bamboo sheets. They are amazing (I only was able to feel them when I was in a store on vacation). I'm hoping to save up for a set (or two) once I move buy a house and upgrade to a bigger bed.

Edit: This is the company I check out in store: http://www.cariloha.com/eSource/Cariloha/ecom/eSource/items/items-2-S1-lV1At Home-lV2Bedding.aspx )
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :love:
  • sevenminaya
    sevenminaya Posts: 112
    Options
    I do, when I'm drunk.