NAKED sleeping

Options

Replies

• xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I think its fantastic... especially when you have someone to cuddle with.
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    <<<
    naked sleeper.
    <<<
    loves it.
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love to sleep naked :bigsmile:
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Reading some of the stories, I have a doozy!

My apartment was a three story town home and a storm came through (I love sleeping through a thunder storm). The fire alarm goes off. I wake up, and the fire department shows up. The alarm goes off, so I go back to bed, closing my bedroom door to block out the flashing light from the fire truck. And then I'm out, sleeping hard.

I'm awakened by a knock on my bedroom door. I get up and open the door. There are three fire fighters in full gear standing outside my bedroom. One of them tells me they need to check my apartment and attic. I say, ok. Then he says, "Sir, would you please put on some clothes and go downstairs and wait." I was standing there butt naked and didn't even think about it.

Ackward!!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Do people sleep with clothes on?? Almost everyone I know sleeps NUDE!!! lol Nakie is Nice!
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I find it impossible to sleep any other way!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I love sleeping naked. Unfortunately it never happens anymore since our toddler insists on sleeping in bed with us :(
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I don't do it because my son comes and gets into bed with me in the mornings....

Not a judgement (I don't have kids), just my opinion... naked does not equal sexual or bad... time and place. Bed? Right time, right place. :)

(bracing for flames)
  • josepb
    josepb Posts: 27
    Options
    I think its fantastic... especially when you have someone to cuddle with.

Unless they are also naked. Then it stops being sleep and becomes sex.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Pretty much from 55-60 on up is nude sleeping for me, maybe with a light sheet, winter it's undies and a tee shirt.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Only way to sleep- I hate clothes getting all twisted around me!!
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    A sleep naked all the time when my daughter is at her Mom's house. It's a great feeling and the best way too sleep. :)
  • hummerseeker
    hummerseeker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Only time I'm wearing clothes to sleep is if I'm freezing, and I rarely feel cold. Haven't worn pj's since I was 17 unless visiting and staying over someplace. I hate the restrictive feeling of clothing on me when I'm sleeping.
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Options
    I would love to, but I'm an RA in an all-freshman dorm of 500 students... the fire alarm is bound to be pulled on the ONLY night I dare sleep naked! :grumble:

I'm SOOOOO sorry for you!!!!!
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!!! Although I'm married so my husband says it's an open invite LOL.....I just love the feeling with the sheets and makes me feel sexy when my husband comes to bed :-) In the winter not so much. I will wear PJ's then. Summer though it's on LOL
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    LOL @ PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARDS

:laugh:

I love how these pages can be cached and looked up if anyone knows your user name or email address for all of eternity.

XD

That said: People who wear clothes to bed all the time are freaks.

Thank you, for calling me a freak. Very nice of you.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I don't do it because my son comes and gets into bed with me in the mornings....

Not a judgement (I don't have kids), just my opinion... naked does not equal sexual or bad... time and place. Bed? Right time, right place. :)

(bracing for flames)

I agree. nothing "bad" or "wrong" with it. I have 2 kiddies and they see me in the buff ...They no mommy sleeps that way and if they run in my room i simply cover up but I do not make any form of deal good or bad out of it. a naked body is nothing to be ashamed of. it is part of life and everyone has one...as long as your not pushing your kids to see you, pushing them to be naked, making a huge deal either way with it..then whats the big deal? I mean yes of course you don't "want" them to see you, but if they run in the room and you cover up because of it and no one freaks out and then they go about their day...then whats the biggie?
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    Now I feel like such a prude.....I sleep in a tshirt and nothing else, hubs usually wears boxers but will sleep in the buff occasionally.

I am always afraid I am going to have to jump and deal with kids naked.:noway:
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    My goodness, people really sleep in the *gasp* nude! What!?!? Why??? *covers eyes, but peeks through* What kind of pervs do that!?
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Options
    Now I feel like such a prude.....I sleep in a tshirt and nothing else, hubs usually wears boxers but will sleep in the buff occasionally.

I am always afraid I am going to have to jump and deal with kids naked.:noway:

That does NOT make you a prude, just ready! :happy: