NAKED sleeping

Options

Replies

• BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I usually sleep fully clothed. Pants, shirts, sometimes socks too. If i ever need to run out of my house at 3 or 4am, i'm prepared. LoL
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry...I gotta have panties on.
  • catattack13
    catattack13 Posts: 117
    Options
    I haaaate sleeping naked, unless it's summer and a million degrees. just bothers me! I think I just may love pajamas too much.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Hell yes.... however, the other passengers on the plane tend to complain sometimes!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I prefer to sleep in the buff, unless there is a house guest (not in my bed) or I am someplace different. as for the risk of disaster and me having to run outside ... I apologize to the neighbors after the fire is out. :laugh:
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    The girls gotta be contained in a shelf-bra tank.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    what's the benefit? will it help me loose weight?

Try sleeping in plastic wrap. I heard that can help.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Sleeping naked helps bed bugs have better access to juicier harvesting locations on your body.

Think green, and sleep naked! Think globally, act locally!

Bed_bug_mattresss.jpg
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I can't do it. I feel so uncomfortable.

I have absolutely nothing against it or anyone who does it, I just can't do it myself.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Always naked. hubs sleeps with shorts on when he doesn't want me to touch him, which is 95% of the time. i stay nakie so he knows i'm always free game! :laugh:
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    The only way I sleep.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I am a nice sheets *kitten*, and my motto is, "if it doesn't make you want to get naked immediately (and stay that way), they're crap." 1200 TC Egyptian Cotton sheets=always naked! :)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I first got together we did. And then we had kids. So we don't anymore.
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    Naked sleepin is the way to go, Besides I sleep better : )
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    When it's warm enough I do (not very often) as it seems more comfortable.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Ever since I became pregnant, I take off my clothes at every opportunity that I can. Even before that though, I usually slept naked.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Gotta be nakey! I move around a lot at night so I can't be restricted. Poor neighbours if we ever have a house fire..YIKES :blushing:
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I always sleep naked. I keep a robe next to the bed. Oh....and if you get cold, invest in an electric mattress pad soooo much better than an electric blanket.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Tank & men's boxers... he's going to work for it! Really though we have 2 dogs who often want out in the middle of the night; I'm too lazy to close the blinds. The neighbors get enough of a show as I'm getting ready for work.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Yup, much more comfy.