NAKED sleeping

Options

Replies

• CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I MISS sleeping naked. Miss it. You only have to wake up once with a 3yo curled up to your naked self to get used to wearing something. My choice, a cami and panties.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I love sleeping naked, but I must have at least a pair of shorts next to my bed. You never know when you need to run for whatever emergency and the last thing I want is to find myself naked out on the street LOL

Of course, lately I don't have the chance of sleeping like that because I'm not living by myself now.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! In 40 years, I'll be the old woman they're trying to put into a nightgown in the nursing home. If I'm still ambulatory, I'll be the one they're chasing down the hall to do the same thing.
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I like it except it keeps me up, if you follow.

i know what you mean lol
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    yep, naked year roud
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Is there any other way to sleep ??????? ~

Best Feeling in the world .... no restrictions ... just fancy and free ! :drinker:
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Best ish ever. Especially after a nice long shower where you went razor happy and it's new sheet day. :homer drools:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Less clothing the better :wink:
  • jleslie66
    jleslie66 Posts: 31
    Options
    Every night! I cant sleep confined with clothing whether PJs shorts anything!!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I prefer naked to PJs.
    Or sports bra and boxers.
    Or a night gown.
    I just can't sleep in a lot.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    lol Always. It's just natural. :glasses:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'm hot in bed

Temperature wise. So I wear dry fits sometimes but mostly buff then I burrito p with my silk duvet and large inset.
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I keep my undies on haha. I live in florida though so I sweat too much and like stick to my sheet.
  • DameVenus
    DameVenus Posts: 70
    Options
    Maybe it will change when I get closer to my goal size but as of now I just get too aware of my fat when I am naked. Even things like showering and changing clothes make me feel gross. I wear long jeans in the summer and even hoodies because to me showing any skin is more uncomfortable than sweaty heat.

I sleep in lounge pants and t shirts and even still I feel that I am too aware of my body (I even have several bras that reserve as night-wear).

I love the idea of sleeping naked but I just haven't got comfortable enough with my body to do so. One day, one day!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Best ish ever. Especially after a nice long shower where you went razor happy and it's new sheet day. :homer drools:

lol yea! Totally this!!!^^
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Its the only I sleep comfortable.
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Is there any other way?
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Totally. I can't sleep well with clothes on, it's actually an irritation. I've been sleeping naked for years. Just natural.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options

What if I woke up in the middle of the night and the house was on fire?? What am I supposed to do then....just run outta the house naked?? I don't think so!!

One of my past roommates did this as a prank. Sucked for him that I made a makeshift sheet toga while running to the door. :laugh:

In case it happens to anyone else, grab the thinnest sheet/blanket and move with it to get it off the bed. Cling it to your front rather than wrapping it from behind (wind from motion will make it flap otherwise) and fling it around your backside while you move. Catch with other hand not holding the front, sling it up to the opposite shoulder, and go.

I love sleeping like this, but I sleep with my doors open now for my cat so it's less of an option.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I do during the summer. During the winter I just get too cold.