NAKED sleeping

Options

Replies

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I like sleeping nekkid but with four kids it seems like someone always needs something during the night so I refrain during this stage of life. When they're not bugging me during the night anymore I'll have a happy husband again. They're almost there, it's just the youngest now. :)
  • Ymtabet
    Ymtabet Posts: 2
    Options
    I do it , mostly in the spring and summer. But, absolutely love the feeling. So liberating.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Now I feel like such a prude.....I sleep in a tshirt and nothing else, hubs usually wears boxers but will sleep in the buff occasionally.

I am always afraid I am going to have to jump and deal with kids naked.:noway:

Robe??? lol That's what I have right at the foot of the bed in case such a thing happens....lol
  • ljnftw
    ljnftw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've been married 33 years as of last week.

Slept sans clothes that very first night and every night since.

Maybe that is why we have six kids!
  • TurtleCrush
    Options
    I sleep naked EVERY night. Makes it cheaper on cooling especially here in Florida and it makes it alot easier to move around in bed without getting a wedgie or bunched up clothes. I think its wonderful not to be constricted while I sleep.
    Big hugs, Rebekah :)
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    In the summer when its not cold I like it.

As for the kiddo or a fire, that's what a robe is for. My robe is hanging RIGHT next to my head. I can grab it in an instant and my son is 5 and still doesn't mind if we walk around naked. I'm sure eventually that will change but for now he doesn't care so I don't care.
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i love it! being naked is the best thing ever. i could be naked all day and be happy.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I never did like sleeping naked...

What if I woke up in the middle of the night and the house was on fire?? What am I supposed to do then....just run outta the house naked?? I don't think so!!

this actually happened to me. i was in my underwear at least and had to grab the blanket from my bed to cover myself. i was in middle school, which made it 50x more embarrassing.

since becoming an adult ;) i've slept naked quite a bit.
  • cayleighc
    Options
    In the words of Chazz Michaels: "Personal Philosophy: Clothing Optional"
  • skinnybysummer24
    Options
    I don't remember ever sleeping in clothes..
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes, but when I do I always end up having sex several times throughout the night and in the morning with out my cloths to protect me.
  • itztwin
    itztwin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    All the time. Relaxing and free.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I sleep naked all year long. There is something so freeing about it. I love the feel of the sheets against my skin.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I've been sleeping naked since I was about six lol. No joke. Clothes at night...suck.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I use to sleep in just panties but then when I moved out and had roommates and such, starting with shorts and tanks. These days if I attempted to sleep naked, I'd never get any sleep...if you catch my drift. (And I need my sleep, dammit!!)
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Always... can't sleep with clothes on! ;)
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I always start out the night wearing shorts and a t-shirt....then wake up pretty much naked...as a matter of fact, I hardly ever like to wear clothing at anytime I am in my house and I always keep clothing somewhere handy in case I get visitors that drop by.
  • HelloHayleyKC
    Options
    I ALWAYS am half naked inside my house. It's just me and my fiance, and as soon as I walk in the door I take everything off. When I sleep, it varies. Some nights I wear a tshirt and undies, but most of the time it's just undies. I go full out naked occasionally, but I know the fiance wishes I did it all the time :laugh: I just hate clothes and socks inside the house. I'm very into fashion so I dress super cute as soon as I'm outside, but I bet no one thinks I run around in stripe undies and Spiderman tshirts inside my home! lol
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Love sleeping neked with hubby wrapped around me! as long as he gets up and puts shorts on before the girl child gets up, its all good!
  • slynn28
    slynn28 Posts: 93
    Options
    I sleep with just my undies, bra & top.. feel weird sleeping without a bra.. but if I go out with my bf & we have a drunk night.. well hv our naked nights lmao.