Replies

• ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    no matter the weather has to be nekkie
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    only way i sleep naked is after i passed out from a good #juiceswapping session...even then i might wake up in the middle of the night and throw something on...it feels awkward
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I prefer it. I actually stay warmer sleeping naked with my down comforter.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    All naked all the time!
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    +1 for Naked. I have a pair of shorts and a .45 next to the bed so if there's a fire, flood or burglar at 3am, no worries.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    +1 for Naked. I have a pair of shorts and a .45 next to the bed so if there's a fire, flood or burglar at 3am, no worries.
    Try not to get those mixed up.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    what ever happened to pyjamas?!?!

Those are four lounging in! Or going to walmart in apparently xD

HAHAHAHHAHHAA
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I only like sleeping in the nude after passing out from epic life changing sex

I didn't think it was possible to know you were impregnated that fast? :huh:
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    only way i sleep naked is after i passed out from a good #juiceswapping session...even then i might wake up in the middle of the night and throw something on...it feels awkward

Agreed 100%
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Usually have undies on
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Try not to get those mixed up.

:noway:
  • josepb
    josepb Posts: 27
    Options
    I'd love to sleep naked and let everything roam freely but I'm too paranoid that I'll kick the blankets off and let the snake loose, so to speak.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I can't do it. Every time I have tried I have nightmares about being in public completely naked.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Love the feeling when the weather's warm....but with kids around I don't get to do it often.
  • sfoxy219
    sfoxy219 Posts: 103
    Options
    I hate it. I'd much rather have my sweat pants and a sweater on, in winter anyway. In summer I'll do shorts and a tank top. I just don't like the feeling of being naked. It grosses me out.
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Only way I will sleep.........hate clothing, just gets all hot and bunched up around me!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'd love to sleep naked and let everything roam freely but I'm too paranoid that I'll kick the blankets off and let the snake loose, so to speak.

I love snakes!
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    lmao... too funny. I'll I have to say is Naked = Natural. :blushing:
  • ChaosMoosie
    ChaosMoosie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Do it on microfiber sheets...
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I used to, but then started wearing clothes so my husband couldn't get at me. Seemed to work./