Chocolates on sale everywhere! What did you get?

Options
So, I went to Wal-Mart and I nearly pooped myself when I saw it was 50% off every Easter chocolate. What did I do? Spend $25. Check out my chocolate spread:

ea5x5s.jpg

What did you guys buy?

Replies

• DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Cadbury mini eggs. 4 BIG bags. Probably enough to last until next Easter :/
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have no self control. If that was all in my cupboard, it would be gone in a week. I am pathetic.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    3 one kilo bags of filled mini eggs from lidl which were reduced to half price... £2.49 in english money.
    They are in the freezer, and I have realised they are much nicer sucked on than chewed up quickly.
    Also have a few boxes of toblerone minis stashed away in there. I gave 5 bags of those mini eggs to bf as well, he loves chocolate and can eat it liberally with no problems.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Yup did last night after midnight!! No pictures but i got:

Lindt chocolate hazelnut carrots
    6 pack of reese's eggs
    starburts sour jelly beans
    whole bag of black licorice jelly beans
    butterfinger eggs
    Raspberry kisses

:3
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Cadbury mini eggs. 4 BIG bags. Probably enough to last until next Easter :/

I love mini eggs. I settled for the Hershey version since the bags were 44 cents a pop, which was considerably cheaper than the Mini Eggs by Cadbury.
    3 one kilo bags of filled mini eggs from lidl which were reduced to half price... £2.49 in english money.
    They are in the freezer, and I have realised they are much nicer sucked on than chewed up quickly.
    Also have a few boxes of toblerone minis stashed away in there. I gave 5 bags of those mini eggs to bf as well, he loves chocolate and can eat it liberally with no problems.

3 1kg bags of Mini Eggs? That sounds awesome. I'll have to try freezing a few bags.
    Yup did last night after midnight!! No pictures but i got:

Lindt chocolate hazelnut carrots
    6 pack of reese's eggs
    starburts sour jelly beans
    whole bag of black licorice jelly beans
    butterfinger eggs
    Raspberry kisses

:3

Jealous of the Raspberry Kisses. I didin't see any at my Wal-Mart. It was almost all Lindt chocolate.
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    I thought this was a dieting site???
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Nothing!! I was SOOO proud of myself!!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i can't fit chocolate in my diet >:(
    but i add cocoa every morning to my wake up shake so that comes close and it is really tasty
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    The only chocolate in my cart this week was Dark Chocolate Syrup to put on some of the fresh strawberries I bought. I normally put about 1 TBSP over 6-7 berries. Yum!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I need to go now and hopefully they have Zitner's on sale, the best easter candy by far
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    awww, sad I forgot! I need to go out and get some chocolate!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options

So we can't have easter candy if we are on a diet? Sounds like hell.

Also this is MyFITNESSpal. Not MyFATLOSSpal
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    None! I'm actually throwing out all my kids candy tonight. Yes, I am a mean mama. But I'm doing major overhaul makeover of our pantry and fridge.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

So we can't have easter candy if we are on a diet? Sounds like hell.

Also this is MyFITNESSpal. Not MyFATLOSSpal

Chocolate contains sugar, which makes you fat and maybe will kill you. Didn't you watch the 60 Min special with the esteemed Dr Lustig?
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Nothing it didnt even cross my mind to go out and buy empty calories like that.. I have worked way to hard to eat all that junk
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Today, I THREW AWAY my 3 boxes of peeps leftover. I bought nothing because I just cant have the stuff around.

Addendum-I did not throw the reeses eggs out, I stashed them in the freezer in the hopes that I can have a little self control.
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    I got a box of european chocolates as a gift but I've been good and have only eaten one chocolate since last night! The gummy candies are the real problem though. They are so addicting!
  • XOchocolate
    XOchocolate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to the stores yet but I am planning on getting some solid bunnies so I can used them for making chocolate cover strawberries this summer. Also for fruit fondue. :tongue: This will be only done on special days where I have work my a@@ off to indulge with a glass of vino. They will be put in the freezer as soon as I get home to avoid them hopping in my mouth;)
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    IMF ferrerro!!
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I had four Cadbury Easter eggs between Saturday and Sunday! Enough chocolate for me!