Chocolates on sale everywhere! What did you get?

Options

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a dieting site???

So we can't have easter candy if we are on a diet? Sounds like hell.

Also this is MyFITNESSpal. Not MyFATLOSSpal

Chocolate contains sugar, which makes you fat and maybe will kill you. Didn't you watch the 60 Min special with the esteemed Dr Lustig?

You forgot to mention that its poisonous and also causes cancer.

I want to go pick up some cadbury eggs. Did anyone try the chocolate creme ones? They sound like they are either awesome, or disgusting. Maybe after the gym tonight. Or maybe I'll get some BEFORE the gym so I can eat one while I work out.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Did anyone try the chocolate creme ones? They sound like they are either awesome, or disgusting.

It's like she reads my thoughts.

Anyone? Bueller?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options

Chocolate contains sugar, which makes you fat and maybe will kill you. Didn't you watch the 60 Min special with the esteemed Dr Lustig?

Nah I was too busy licking nutella off my fingers. Must be why I am so fat :'( damn chocolate.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    None! I'm actually throwing out all my kids candy tonight. Yes, I am a mean mama. But I'm doing major overhaul makeover of our pantry and fridge.

hahah! awesome! i just found a whole load of stuff shoved into the back of the pantry from LAST EASTER!
    my inlaws spoil the kids every holiday, they do not need all that crap and will not miss it.
    then i look like an a**hole for not letting them have it. whatever!
    ive always said i will not have an overweight or unhealthy chilld....
    but, i let them binge like 2 crazy little choclatiers the day of, then hide it all away....
    and USUALLY end up eating it all myself afterwards. if its in the house, if its chocolate, i will eat it!
    they are 2 and 4 yrs old and do not need it period!
    i just chopped up 4 solid chocolate bunnies and 2 hollow hens to use in baking for my sons school parties and what not.

I DIDT NEED TO BUY, I ATE A TON OF MY KIDS STUFF! GUUUUGH!
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I need to go now and hopefully they have Zitner's on sale, the best easter candy by far

Had to google that and it looks awesome.
    Nothing it didnt even cross my mind to go out and buy empty calories like that.. I have worked way to hard to eat all that junk

I'm getting very close to 10% BF and my hard work hasn't gone anywhere. :p
  • AeolianHarp
    Options
    Did anyone try the chocolate creme ones? They sound like they are either awesome, or disgusting.

Anyone? Bueller?

I got them and they're not too bad. Just like the regular creme eggs, I find that they're a dash too sweet.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'd be all over the Reeses peanut butter cups if I could control myself and eat just one a day lol
    Options
    Nothing it didnt even cross my mind to go out and buy empty calories like that.. I have worked way to hard to eat all that junk

I have worked plenty hard - while still enjoying treats I love such as chocolate. It isnt going to reverse anything xD
    Options

Anyone? Bueller?

I got them and they're not too bad. Just like the regular creme eggs, I find that they're a dash too sweet.

I think about the same. The chocolate creme are too sweet for me. The caramel though.. omg. :D
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Buttercream + toasted coconut in chocolate = Win

2012-02-15%252012.23.27.jpg
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Never said anything about chocolate being illegal geez.....I have chocolate every day. but buying a crap ton just because it is on sale.

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

2012-02-15%252012.23.27.jpg

Where? I am unfamiliar with this brand of chocolate (something I have never said before)
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options

I have worked plenty hard - while still enjoying treats I love such as chocolate. It isnt going to reverse anything xD

Im not saying it would reverse anything.. I still have about 50bs to lose and eating junk doesnt interest me as much as getting to goal does thats all.. :smile:
  • Acg67
    Options

Where? I am unfamiliar with this brand of chocolate (something I have never said before)

Only on the east coast, and they're made in Philadelphia.
    Options

Im not saying it would reverse anything.. I still have about 50bs to lose and eating junk doesnt interest me as much as getting to goal does thats all.. :smile:

I have seen many posts recently on how people think that eating a little "junk" will halt or even reverse their progress! Kind of crazy o.O
    You seem very motivated! Awesome and good luck (:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

soooo...you are flaunting unobtainable chocolate at LL and I? We hate you now. Get out.

Also thanks to people on the feedback RE: chocolate creme. I don't like overly sweet (although, cadbury creme eggs are already so sweet I'm not sure how I can say that about myself) so I think I'll stick to the regular ones.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I almost died just now, from choking on all the saliva~my mouth is watering so much~just from studying the photo of your chocolate stash. Congrats that you can eat a little at a time. I would binge on it. I have to keep it out of the house!
  • Acg67
    Options

soooo...you are flaunting unobtainable chocolate at LL and I? We hate you now. Get out.

Also thanks to people on the feedback RE: chocolate creme. I don't like overly sweet (although, cadbury creme eggs are already so sweet I'm not sure how I can say that about myself) so I think I'll stick to the regular ones.
    +

They ship!

http://www.pageneralstore.com/products.asp?dept=123
  • AeolianHarp
    Options
    Never said anything about chocolate being illegal geez.....I have chocolate every day. but buying a crap ton just because it is on sale.

50% is hard to turn down. Chocolate is rarely that cheap, especially something decent like Lindt. If it was couverture chocolate by Godvia or Callebaut then you'd see a lot more chocolate haha.

This stash will probably last me a month or two since I'm kind enough to split the stash in half with my girlfriend. I know, I'm generous. :p

Going now.

Please ship to Canada! Please ship to Canada!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Nothing because I wanted these:
    lindt-gold-bunny-low-res.jpg
    and they were out, so I was annoyed and didn't get anything.